Simple Question?

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by sueperkins, Jun 24, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sueperkins

sueperkins Forum Connoisseur

How many Golden Bananas does it take to completely open the Monkey Temple?

007Farming likes this.
  2. -Päärynä11

-Päärynä11 Count Count

My used Banana count is 4222 and I have everything open. But I am not sure, if newer players need more. I've already forgotten how it went, when the Temple arrived and we had already different things earned after leveling up in baha, so I am not sure how it was compensated and does it show in Banana count.

3. puppiesnponies

puppiesnponies Living Forum Legend

I also have used 4222 and have everything open. I think the only discrepancy for newer player would be how many bananas it takes to open tiger. When they changed tiger from a wonder stable to a Monkey temple stable, those who already had tiger stables did not have to open it with GB.

007Farming and sanddollar15 like this.
  4. sueperkins

I already had 2 tiger stables when they converted it over. It is weird, I would have thought they would have added the statue to the temple but just mark it as unlocked, but I don't even have the statue in my temple.

I was trying to understand how much further I had to go. 2198/4222 so I am roughly half way.

Thank you,

007Farming likes this.
  5. -Päärynä11

-Päärynä11 Count Count

Tiger pen statue is the last one on first row on the ninth chamber.

6. Jeal1

Jeal1 Forum Greenhorn

anyone can tell me how to collect manure pile. I'm a new to the game. appreciate the responses.

7. rivak

rivak Forum Duke

I'm glad this question came up. I've used 2999 bananas and still have several crops to unlock. I was debating throwing in the towel on crops and trees. Now that I know there is a definite end in sight I'll keep going.

8. MeadowCrossing

MeadowCrossing Forum Baron

After you harvest your critters, their stable turns dark. Click on it and you have the option to 'clean mess', then feed. Cleaning the stable gives manure. If you have a harvester subscription or farm droid, click on the sheep icon to bring up critter options. First icon is to clean. Hope this helps. Happy farming!

9. rivak

rivak Forum Duke

You can also buy manure in the Marketplace under "Products", but it's usually overpriced. Better to collect your own from animal pens.

10. sueperkins

Bears, Beavers and guinea Pigs are great sources of manure from stables (5 each from orange stables). Sawmills are great for workshops (10 each from basic).

Last edited: Jun 27, 2022
  11. rivak

rivak Forum Duke

Right now Market 37 has cheap manure if anyone needs any. And 800 lots for sale!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.