Since I added a new farm

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by canadians, Jul 14, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. canadians

canadians Forum Greenhorn

problems of crashes have escalated...I hope the new Windows will solve these problems?
    In the meantime, I am unable to get more neighbours and usually have to add the options to save service agreements on both farms when I log in.

2. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hello canadians,

You can try using a different browser to see if that helps. Have you tried using the Standalone Client to see if you can play smoother? What problem are you experiencing when you try adding a farmer to your Neighbourhood?

Can I assist you further?

3. canadians

canadians Forum Greenhorn

Thanks shooger.sweet NFQ until my next disaster technically. For now I tried one of your suggestions and all is smooth now. The new farm screen view is bigger and much better than teeny tiny print. Thanks to many others for their patience.

4. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

You are welcome.
    I am glad that everything is running smoothly for now 8)Please let us know if you continue to have problems.

~NFQ~ closing thread

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.