Singing Tulip

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by lilbayberry, Aug 30, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lilbayberry

lilbayberry Forum Apprentice

Oh my goodness! :D I recently won a singing tulip on the wheel with a party ticket and it is so cute.:inlove: I just happened to be clicking on it after I placed it in my park, and what appeared to be a timer popped up. I kept my arrow on the tulip as I kept a left click pressed down. When the "timer" was completely green I stopped pressing the button and the tulip began to "sing" and giggle. It is probably the cutest thing I have seen on Farmerama yet, and that is saying a lot as so many things on this game are soooo cute! I just started this thread to let anyone who gets one of these awesome tulips know how to make it sing, as I wouldnt have known if I hadnt been messing around with it. Oh, and added bonus...it gives 360 experience points every 12 hours. ;)

Banjoman likes this.
  2. puppiesnponies

puppiesnponies Living Forum Legend

Congrats lilbayberry! I am still one of the players who does not have either flower but would like to add it to the farm.

Puski96 and Arielh like this.
  3. Jools

Jools Forum Pro

never seen it on the wheel and only seen the sunflower twice (both on same day) :(

Puski96 likes this.
  4. Arielh

Arielh Living Forum Legend

I have never seen neither of these. This is the first time hearing about them:(

Puski96 likes this.
  5. muscaricat

muscaricat Forum Pro

I am with you Arielh, I have neither heard of nor seen them but they sound fun ! :(:(

6. -Mir85-

-Mir85- Living Forum Legend

They are on party spins, but don't turn up very often. They have been introduced together with the party spin sales.

Puski96 likes this.
  7. Arielh

οh that's why I haven't seen them...
    I haven't use the party tickets from the bonus code yet

Puski96 likes this.
  8. farmlily3

farmlily3 Forum Freak

8) Hi, lilbayberry! Thanks for the info on making the flowers sing....I did not know that. Now I have won a singing tulip to go with my sunflower, and they are so much more delightful when they 'sing'! Thank you again for this information!:D8)

Puski96 and lilbayberry like this.
  9. illy1996

illy1996 Living Forum Legend

I got a :music: Singing Tulip :music:when I was on my holidays! Was so excited - then forgot to put it out until I got back and then kept forgetting to switch on the sound and listen. When I did ... awww ... so cute! xD

Now if I could just get that Spinning Sunflower ... :)

farmlily3 and Puski96 like this.
  10. puppiesnponies

Congrats illy!

Puski96 likes this.
  11. illy1996

illy1996 Living Forum Legend

Thanks Pups, I was really chuffed! :)

Puski96 likes this.
  12. TCRooster

TCRooster Forum Demigod

Congrats lila and Illy. I spun for the tulip the one time I saw it and won an ostrich egg farm:wuerg:

farmlily3 and Puski96 like this.
  13. Chevrefeuille

Chevrefeuille Forum Commissioner

I only spin when I see either of the flowers but have only got lucky that once - but I am happy with that! :)

Puski96 likes this.
  14. smiley2emc

smiley2emc Someday Author

congrats to you both on winning the singing tulip
    i am the opposite of you illy i have the singing sunflower but cant grab the tulip as i have missed it a couple of times lol

Puski96 likes this.
  15. corniespudman

corniespudman Forum Greenhorn

I got the lily a few days ago . it only can be placed on a island . I left clicked and the clock turned green and the lily moved and danced but there was no music . maybe island music is the problem?

16. Arielh

maybe you don't hear the music because you turn off the music from the settings

Puski96 likes this.
  17. -Mir85-

-Mir85- Living Forum Legend

When it came they said it will have music later. So maybe it hasn't been implemented yet :oops:

18. Puski96

Puski96 Forum Connoisseur

Congrats lila and Illy!!
    and I got the wheel Singing Tulip. I'm glad to have him xD

farmlily3, Arielh and puppiesnponies like this.
  19. Chevrefeuille

Chevrefeuille Forum Commissioner

Congratulations Puski - I saw both on my wheel today but wasn't quite so lucky this time. Oh well, maybe next time ... :p

Puski96 likes this.
  20. puppiesnponies

Congratulations Puski!

Puski96 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.