SLOW

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by rpugh19, Dec 3, 2023.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rpugh19

rpugh19 Someday Author

Why is game running so slow

gr_6153 likes this.
  2. Farmers.Almanac

Farmers.Almanac Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hello rpugh19 :)

The game team is aware there are some slow issues and they are trying their best to resolve it. For now, the best advice we can give you is to make sure your browser is up to date, clear the cache and cookies and please be patient while it is being sorted out. You can try a different browser or even the Standalone client to see if that helps.

May I assist you further?

farmingfreebird likes this.
  3. rpugh19

rpugh19 Someday Author

Still SLOW

4. mindy1701

mindy1701 Count Count

For what it's worth: I tried different browsers with no improvement - the game runs so slowly it's nearly unplayable. Switched to my old laptop running Windows 7 and the game runs much faster than on Windows 10. Perhaps that will mean something to the game team. Thank you

MeadowCrossing likes this.
  5. candy06

candy06 Forum Greenhorn

hello

in french forum, they say to play "in private", they say it's better

(i'm sorry, i speak very bad english :s)

6. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

We will pass this info onto the Game Team. I am glad you can play more smoothly even though using an older version.

Can I assist you further?

farmingfreebird likes this.
  7. rintha

rintha Someday Author

Still SLOW

8. Farmers.Almanac

Farmers.Almanac Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

We apologize for the inconvenience. As stated above, the Team is aware of the players' experience, and several suggestions have been made. At this time, we just ask for your patience and appreciate your understanding.

Closing thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.