Snake Eyes V7

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by imalattanhalka, Nov 24, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 Living Forum Legend

I see the event is still delayed!:p Well "Happy Thanksgiving" to those of us who celebrate! I am looking forward to turkey leftovers!;) @spotsbox, sometimes "people who flip houses" like to buy "as is" so they can do the renos themselves, food for thought!;)

2. ctindaldavies

ctindaldavies Forum Baron

xDxD Such a lovely way of putting it xDxD

Perhaps BP should just call it and say "we're having a week off boys and girls, go do your own thing" ;)

3. _Crispini_

_Crispini_ Forum Apprentice

Thank you MaryMac for posting the bonus code... I always check the strategy threads but don't always check the others. (Even if it was not for this event, it is nice to have a bonus code!)

I was excited to start the event but like everyone else I'd rather have a good bug free game! I am not hosting Thanksgiving today, so that means I can use my time to get started on Christmas baking. I just got a new KitchenAid mixer and I'm excited to put that bad boy to work!

4. sillverr

sillverr Forum Apprentice

The event has been delayed. We have new dates for its duration:

Begin: Friday, 26. November 2021 10.00 AM
    End: Thursday, 2. December 2021 22.00 AM (new update on ending date;))

Last edited: Nov 26, 2021
    imalattanhalka and dumbunny like this.
  5. Solatido

Solatido Forum Master

Thanks for starting the thread imalattanhalka! Your English is actually quite good!
    Thanks for the update sillverr! I'm glad they are not starting it on Thanksgiving Day!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING to all those Americans out there! I hope the rest of you will also be enjoying a delicious meal today. I'm grateful for meeting great people here, and that some are still here!

6. imalattanhalka

imalattanhalka Forum Expert

I collected 3410 points in 27 games. My average is 126 points. Lower than I expected. I have to work very hard.

7. dumbunny

dumbunny Forum General

As much as I love this game (I love dice games in real life, too!), I know how you feel, imalattanhalka - it's a real (pardon the pun) crap shoot regarding what you get out of the three dice rolls.

I have learned that if the first roll is a really crummy one, just roll all 5 dice again. Sometimes I just roll all 5 dice 3 times and take whatever I can glean from the last roll.

8. davidb1yth007

davidb1yth007 Forum Overlooker

Yahoo ! that this event is finally underway!
    Thanks, imalattanhalka, for starting this thread. Your English is very good, so be proud!
    Wow, what a start. I have a flush of threes and a flush of sixes in Five attempts!:inlove:
    Edit: Cor blimey! I need 45 lots of 20 coins to buy a Piccolo! Seems an awful lot... grizzle grumble...

Last edited: Nov 27, 2021
  9. marymac50

marymac50 Someday Author

I used the code and it worked...was good for 24th-25th....so assumed it was for this delay

ctindaldavies and imalattanhalka like this.
  10. upa70

upa70 Forum Expert

it says in the faq that there is a small chance of getting the lucky dice with each breeding process and a medium chance of getting a shaker with each breeding process.
    the mini-events for the weekend have been published and there are no breeding type mini-events scheduled over the weekend. usually when that is in the event faq there is a corresponding mini event related to breeding.
    anyone heard any other rumours to the contrary?
    i am holding off milling dice cups if there is a breeding mini-event as the lucky dice will half the amount of crops needed for each cup of dice.

here we go!!:D
    tuesday 10am CET.....baby boom, coinapalooza, power feed sale & happy discount day!!!.........all together!!!
    get breeding till 10pm CET to take the best advantage of all combined events, get the lucky dice, then get milling your cups of dice for the snake eyes event.
    good luck all:)

Last edited: Nov 29, 2021
  11. ç.çiftçi

ç.çiftçi Forum Great Master

DICEDELAY
    Let's not forget, I wish everyone success.

12. _Crispini_

_Crispini_ Forum Apprentice

I haven't seen any announcement of a breeding mini event. As an experiment I did 10 parrot breedings and got 2 of the Lucky Dice, which is not bad - 20%! I have plenty of powerfeed right now so I think I may try a couple more rounds of breedings with different animals and see what the return looks like.

Update: Did these all at once.
    10 chickens - 1 dice
    10 more parrots - no dice
    10 peacocks - 2 dice

Last edited: Nov 26, 2021
  13. nortonc

nortonc Forum Pro

It's cool they do it this way. Another game I play, which also undergone transit from Flash to Unity (much less successfully I have to say), is releasing events as on production line on the base game which most players can't even play without driving themselves crazy ......... so bugged it is. :)

14. TommyBurns

TommyBurns Active Author

I too was happy they delayed the event rather than have it go live with defects. At the moment I'm holding off milling any Cups of Dice just in case they give us a surprise Baby Boom, if they do I'll see if I can win some Lucky Dice to assist with crop requirements. Fingers crossed.

Good luck everyone :D

15. ctindaldavies

ctindaldavies Forum Baron

And that average will keep dropping once the "first time" bonuses are all used. I've played 50 games now (did some breeding for some lucky dice) and my average now is 156 per roll, but it'll drop greatly.

imalattanhalka and ç.çiftçi like this.
  16. Nuubi-Joonas2210

Nuubi-Joonas2210 Board Analyst

Not even close to FIRST Piccolo box - 14290 points in 105 games, without Flush with 2,3,4,5 (all others +100pts combos done) and average 136,09. Continuing with that average -> I need 29,09 (so 30) games more...

Need some "yatsi-luck" and 25000 pts still possible!

17. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 Living Forum Legend

I have played my first 65 games. I now have both CR's up and running and 4 up- grades for my "Silo" applied. I ended
    up with 1,300 star coins and on the right side I have completed 35 levels and have 8,750 points. I think I am doing ok! I am continuing
    on to see how many piccolo boxes I can get! Good luck and happy farming everyone!

imalattanhalka and ç.çiftçi like this.
  18. -Päärynä11

-Päärynä11 Count Count

I had my first piccolo box from star coin shop and got Magic tree to help with drops.

dumbunny, upa70, sanddollar15 and 3 others like this.
  19. sillverr

sillverr Forum Apprentice

So glad you are doing great with this event; might share some tips with me? Currently, I use PJ and I get 384 dice plants per harvest. I only use water now, since my gold reserves are not soo high that I can afford 1000 or so manure to supply my fields with it as well.
    As for game scores: 30 games played and 5010 points(21st levels). No lucky dice - no breeding(saving for the hamster-shark breeding event coming up soon). Any advice on how to boost my drops/harvesting speed/tips and tricks for advancing faster with the levels and get to some awesome prizes like a rare stable? Now even the crane nest seems unreachable in time ... let alone hellhounds or octopi. Shoot away with ideas and tricks, please! Thank you!

imalattanhalka likes this.
  20. -Päärynä11

-Päärynä11 Count Count

Do you have main field full of small plots, nothing else? If I am doing the math right, you should have more plants with PJ. Carrot Apple Chutney would give +2 from every plot. It is expensive, so use it just before harvest, so you can benefit it longer. If you are lucky with wheel, you can win +1 crops for 6 hours or 100%/24h or 200%/12h Harvest bonus. There is also Event Plant Booster which gives +1. And Plant revenue bonus +100% for gold slot and Overall revenue bonus +100% and +200% for gold slot as well. Check your Pantry if you have any of those there. Piccolo box may give Jack O'Gift, which gives also +2 from every plot.

There is Happy Workshop day right now, so all workshops take 9 hours, shorter with water. So it is good time to make manure and have time consuming workshops (which normally take over 9 hours) out in other areas. Manure cost just silver, Country coins. You can try to store extra manure in market before events by selling it at the highest price and hope to get it back when you need it. But if you do not, you'll get a lot of Country coins. If you get Crate O' manure, it is good time to open them during events, when price is high.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.