Snake Eyes V7

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by imalattanhalka, Nov 24, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sillverr

sillverr Forum Apprentice

Wow! Thank you so much for the ideas. I do have 10 small plots occupied by some items that spawned from Piccolo Boxes and they seem to be way too valuable to demolish them just yet for the sake of 10 plots. That is probably why the math does not add up. Other than that ... I do not have spaces left. I did not use yet the wheel to gain bonuses ... good to know - a nice thing to take into consideration; Jack is not yet here for me ... maybe one day?
    I have never thought of using the market to store manure ... brilliant idea! I love it!

I really appreciate all your efforts and help! May you have a wonderful day and happy farming!

Solatido and imalattanhalka like this.
  2. Nuubi-Joonas2210

Nuubi-Joonas2210 Board Analyst

Small but important notice - those overall bonuses are both for DIAMOND slot
    ... sorry my Finnish-puddy/neirgborgh...and +100% overall = same efect to plants as POC but 100% efect trees/animals/workshops too...

Now average 137,16 with 127 games (17420 points) so looks like 1 more Piccolo for me but just now again +100% bonus from LW-party, using some SG just before night and small pot of land to overnight (wake up 4.30am with alarmclock and back to bed...)

Edit-4.50-Finnish-time: and Finally the First Piccolo Box with Reward-Points! 136 games 18350 points (so average 134,92 per game)

Last edited: Nov 30, 2021
  3. illy1996

illy1996 Living Forum Legend

I dillied and dallied whether to get a Piccolo Box - though I have been lucky with a couple lately but I bought the first one and won ... drum roll ... A BB TREE! :inlove:
    I now have two and I am very, very happy with that. :music:
    Hope your Piccolos all give you BB Trees. ;)

4. puppiesnponies

puppiesnponies Living Forum Legend

I waited almost the entire event to mill and just grew crops. While Baby boom was active with Happy Discount Day yesterday, I used some of my PF stock and then reloaded the shed with hamsters and sharks for today's Neon breeding. I grew comfort fields overnight and 1x1 plots during the day. I have had a couple of +1 bonuses from the farmwheel. I also used a 100% Revenue Bonus plus a 100% Plant Harvest bonus along with a +1 Event Plant Harvest Booster. I waited for lucky dice from breeding to mill the dice cups which meant I played a lot of games yesterday.

Today's tally....184 games/ 23,420 points. I should be able to reach the Pink Octopus and final Piccolo Wonder box by event's end. :)

5. imalattanhalka

imalattanhalka Forum Expert

The event is over. Completed with an average of 127 points. A lower score than I expected. nevertheless it was a worthwhile endeavor to earn 5 piccolo boxes in 1 event.I will continue to play for star points.8)

illy1996 congratulations. I've collected 10 piccolos. I plan to install them all at once. I recently got a BB tree out of a piccolo box. Now I greedily aimed for the 2nd.:music::pxD

6. _ferseger_

_ferseger_ Forum Greenhorn

has anyone got time to explain why people use 1x1 fields when 2x2 fields return the same amount of resources ?

imalattanhalka and ctindaldavies like this.
  7. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 Living Forum Legend

Congrats illy on your 2nd BB tree! And good luck imalattanhalka on getting good things from your piccolo boxes! I have completed
    175 games played, and reached 91 on the right side with 22,750 points! So I got 2 piccolos with star coins and one from the right side,
    but I have not put them out yet. I am waiting for the time to be right!:music: I think the dice game is fun and all about making the right choices!:p Good luck and I hope you all reach your goals!;)

imalattanhalka and ctindaldavies like this.
  8. Jazac

Jazac Forum Veteran

You using Carrot-apple chutney? Also known as CAC, It gives plus 2. Or any other buff that gives more? That is maybe why you see same results, Maybe use CAC next time?

Now to my game, I yet reached step 73 and played 125 games so far. I got all but the last 4,5, and 6 of 5 of a kind.

Grats to all who is getting a BB tree. And many more.. I yet to get one. I got 8 boxes out waiting to harvest them.. So we shall see if I am lucky this time.. As set in gameplay I no longer think that. I am high enough level to have one.. I think its called LUCK.. which I never have.. Shame I can't trade my boxes for others to hatch...xDxDxDxD

9. Nuubi-Joonas2210

Near but not close - or yes it´s 100% sure to get alla Piccolos, because 24370 points and just 10 mins to get next plants to mill, wonder if there is Golden Dice Efect still in breeding, if I only get 3-5 GD then it´s finnish for me this Yatsi Event for this time.

Now I have "The Full House Method" - 1,4 and 6´s are STILL my only Yatsis! ...and was 100++ games away the same situation! :)

edit: so 3 times yatsi and 187 games,
    in real life Yatsigames, sometimes I get 3 Yatsis in ONE game! ==> I guess I have those famous "Witch Dice"!

edit2:
    average just now "only"... 130,32 points! Last time I think it was over 140 !

mika-1986, imalattanhalka and Jazac like this.
  10. Jazac

Jazac Forum Veteran

Well I harvested my 8 boxes and no tree.. Told ya I got no luck. I wont ever get one. Any how at 125 games I have a score of 16,000. I may reach step 73 as I am on step 65 with 17 games to play. but that's pushing it..lol Not wasting more super grow for this event.. It is what it will be.. I am happy I made it this far even though I used much resources ..lol

11. illy1996

illy1996 Living Forum Legend

Don't give up hope for a BB Tree, Jazac. I won my first BB Tree in a very, very hard event - think I even spent RM to finish to get that tree! :wuerg:
    I can't count how many Piccolo Boxes I have opened but finally one gave me the coveted treasure! :music:

12. racheliz

racheliz Forum Inhabitant

For the first time ever I finished an event with 100 steps! 204 games has burned me out on throwing dice for now.:wuerg:
    To add to the joy I received my first parakeet (x2) and roadrunner nests from wonder stables but nothing special from the Piccolos.
    A happy farmer here. :D
    Good luck to everyone still going.:music:

Last edited: Dec 2, 2021
    Jazac, spotsbox, Mooboy and 5 others like this.
  13. farmerumf

farmerumf Forum Ambassador

Just finished with 191 games played. Only combination I did not get was no 1 dice full house. Now to find a space for those Piccolo boxes and hopefully my first BB tree - a girl can wish, can't she?

_Zebr_, Jazac, Solatido and 6 others like this.
  14. ctindaldavies

ctindaldavies Forum Baron

woq you guys with your big game numbers! I've just done 144. Could not get the flush for 1,3 or 5. Got a +1 and a 200% on the wheel a couple of hours ago so I have been running what SG I have. My last piccolo gave me my second BB tree. Got my first many years ago, so am rather pleased.

Jazac, spotsbox, Mooboy and 5 others like this.
  15. jäniksenpelätti

jäniksenpelätti Forum Expert

I have played 128 games and I got the yatzy twice. The average is about 135 points per game. Got the hair gel factory but nowhere near enough for the piccolos. Oh well.

Jazac, spotsbox, mika-1986 and 5 others like this.
  16. dumbunny

dumbunny Forum General

This farm gave up at 175 games. The "Young-Adult" farm (can't call it a teenager farm now, it's too high leveled) quit at about 165 games. Sewinglady's farm got it all done in 191 games. The baby farms that participated got to 65 games each and I was happy with that.

The bitter end discount day was very much appreciated by all the participating farms.

YAY! for all who have won a BB tree from their piccolo boxes. Maybe someday this farm will win one, too. Or get another Jack-o-Gifts...those are my favorites.

Jazac, spotsbox, sanddollar15 and 3 others like this.
  17. imalattanhalka

imalattanhalka Forum Expert

I also finished the neon night parade event. I have a total of 11 piccolo boxes together with the piccolo box I won from this event. I placed them all in the field at once. I'm looking forward .o_O8):p

I admire your energy:eek:

Jazac, spotsbox, Mooboy and 1 other person like this.
  18. -Päärynä11

-Päärynä11 Count Count

I played 194 games, had some extra star coins after level 100. I had luck with the wheel and used my Jack O'Gift also.

19. mindy1701

mindy1701 Count Count

Finished the levels yesterday - kept rolling the dice to get more star coins - ended up playing 212 games. That was fun. Hope everyone had a good time and got wonderful rewards.

ç.çiftçi, Jazac, spotsbox and 2 others like this.
  20. Nuubi-Joonas2210

Me 26850 pts / 207 games / 129,71 pts/game (only-no-bonus-combo Yatsy numbers of 5)
    My Girlfriend 29660 pts / 235 games / 126,21 pts/game
    Our Friend, not understand any english 27060 pts / 210 games / 128,85 pts/game

We all get all 5 Piccolos so "perfect game from Us"...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.