Snake Eyes V7

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by imalattanhalka, Nov 24, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. spotsbox

spotsbox Forum Demigod

Mine too, love those! And use them verrrry sparingly. :p

I missed an entire day of harvesting, so only ended with 109 games, I think it was, but I'm happy with that. My luck with the dice wasn't all that great, didn't get the Piccolos from the right side, but did get the 2 to be bought with star coins, so again happy with that. Maybe BP will be extra nice this year and give us a BB tree for Christmas. :D

So am I reading the calendar right, a whole 6 days to farm however we want?!? o_O:music:

2. imalattanhalka

imalattanhalka Forum Expert

Results from my 11 piccolo boxes:
    1 Hamster Flytrap
    1 Dotted Parasol
    1 Leaf Dance (+)
    1 Floral Tunes (+)
    1 The Magic Hat (+)
    1 Bear Buddy (+)
    1 Flower Spray Art (+)
    2 Whack-A-Worms (+)
    And
    2 BB trees:music::music::music::music:

Yes, yes, you do not see it wrong. Two more BB trees came out of the piccolo boxes. Now I have 3 BB trees.:music::music::inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove:8)8)8):p;););)xDxDxDxD

3. ç.çiftçi

ç.çiftçi Forum Great Master

Congratulations to the bb tree winners.imalattanhalka
    Really, very, very congratulations, you put a lot of effort and you succeeded.

4. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 Living Forum Legend

Congratulations on getting 2 BB trees imalattanhalka! I guess the time was right!:music:xDxD Enjoy your good fortune!;)

mika-1986 and spotsbox like this.
  5. farmerumf

farmerumf Forum Ambassador

Congratulations on BB trees. None for me this time but did get Magic Hat 40 x 4BB and Eternal Treasure 10 x 1BB so pleased with those.

mika-1986 and sanddollar15 like this.
  6. Panthera

Panthera Forum Apprentice

Me too but I already have 1 BB tree. 200 played games at the end of the event. About 192 was enough to get the last prizes on the bar:)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.