Snake Eyes VI

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by spotsbox, Mar 3, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brookeham

Brookeham Forum Freak

I have them from past events. :music:

2. imalattanhalka

imalattanhalka Forum Expert

Can anyone flosh? I could not understand the logic of Flosh.

edit : I get it now .

3. 12ss12

12ss12 Living Forum Legend

I am very much awed by the compensatory code. Believe me !!! [​IMG]
    I find the code so attractive that I am yet to use it.

[​IMG]

No compensation for anything we lost by the harvest.

We had power cut today morning from 9 am to 2 pm. So my first round of 1x1 crops is to be harvested in another 1 hour.

Clashstrummer and imalattanhalka like this.
  4. puppiesnponies

puppiesnponies Living Forum Legend

I was reluctant to do any breeding during this event due to saving my PF for salamander breeding coming up plus the 'small chance' to get Lucky Dice during breeding. I thought I would just do one full breeding shed to see what happens.

I bred all basic sharks and to my very happy surprise I got a Great White Shark and 42 Luck Dice! It will make this event very enjoyable and stretch my crops further so I can play more games and capture more goodies. Yippppeeee:D:inlove:

5. Willow

Willow Commander of the Forum

I, too, have received over 40 dice with my breeding. Interesting - algorithm mistake or unexpected generosity?

12ss12 and sanddollar15 like this.
  6. 12ss12

I bred 264 times and got 51 lucky dices.

I got 1 encino beaver from 4 trapper beaver and 1 scuba beaver from 4 regular beavers. So happy. Great skips without any Baby Boom.

Last edited: Mar 4, 2021
  7. imalattanhalka

90 rounds have been completed. 2 piccolo were received.8)
    Current target: 3 other piccolo.:music::oops:

8. -Päärynä11

-Päärynä11 Count Count

I wonder how many games is required for all 5 piccolos? I do not feel lucky with dices. Too many 40 points.

12ss12 likes this.
  9. imalattanhalka

90 rounds = scor 12.950
    Total 25.000
    If I earned an average of 130 points. I have to play 92 more rounds. I don't even want to think about the 40 and 60 options.

12ss12 likes this.
  10. ctindaldavies

ctindaldavies Forum Baron

I've noticed the reward special bonus dries up after point. Haven't seen it for at least 20 games.

Last edited: Mar 4, 2021
    12ss12 likes this.
  11. Clashstrummer

Clashstrummer Count Count

I got a legitimate skip! :eek: A sparkle fish from clownfish with no deluxe pheromones used. :D

Wasn't even going to breed until I saw how everyone else was getting the lucky dice.

12. 12ss12

Congrats. That's super fast. :D All the best for getting the rest 3.

You get the special bonus only during your first game of that particular combination. After that you don't get it.

Try changing your strategy in making combinations.

imalattanhalka likes this.
  13. teeceebeemee

teeceebeemee Advanced

I was a bit wary about breeding for those special dice for this event. well the results are for ninety breedings I got 17 lucky dice and all the others produced a shaker, so 73 of them. And some farm coins, so I feel it is worth it to save 17 x 80 gamers event crop.

14. davidb1yth007

davidb1yth007 Forum Overlooker

:music:132 breeding gave 40 yellow dice and 92 shakers, so well worth it!:)

15. ctindaldavies

Thanks, I must have missed that on the FAQ.

12ss12 likes this.
  16. alpenliebe

alpenliebe Someday Author

132 breedings gave 42 lucky dices
    not bad

17. dumbunny

dumbunny Forum General

The dice fairy is not with poor prairiemaiden's farm - sooooo many 40s. This farm is hot hot hot! a lot of yatzhes already. Have tried several strategies with PM's farm - so far the best one is, don't bother to keep a pair, just reroll all 5 first reroll. Anything better than a pair, keep it, reroll to see if you can get better.

alpenliebe likes this.
  18. illy1996

illy1996 Living Forum Legend

I wasn't going to do any breeding either ... so I cashed in the breedings I had already booked into the Loveshack (in preparation for the next breeding event! :music:) and got about 30 Lucky Dices, repeated the process and got about 30 again and now finished off all my PF and got a few odd Lucky Dice. Saves time on crops and may get me a bit further! :p

And it was fun, not much in the skip line but each time I have a breeding spree, I get closer to finishing some of those breeding FSQs! xD

Have fun and good luck with the dice ... though I think that Borsty may have rigged them, well as far as my throws are concerned anyway! :wuerg:

19. 12ss12

Can someone update the rumour/grapevine thread ?

ctindaldavies likes this.
  20. ctindaldavies

Well, I'm finished. I'm as surprised as anyone. Got a 200% harvest, and 2 x +1's from the wheel, used the seasons tokens for another +1 and threw SG at it all, and SSG only a little as I didn't have much, and of course CAC. The breedings helped immensely with the lucky dice halving the requirements ( I went a bit overboard there and now have 0 PF left), as did being off work sick for 2 days to make all those extra harvests. And I did reasonably well with my dice rolls and hit level 100 on the 178th game.

Thank you to everyone for sending Shakers.

Last edited: Mar 6, 2021
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.