Snake Eyes VI

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by spotsbox, Mar 3, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. imalattanhalka

imalattanhalka Forum Expert

Congratulations.
    I played 147 rounds. After the 90th game, my luck was reversed. I got 40-60 points in many games. I'm still at 18,580 points.-.-

12ss12 and kibsnfebs like this.
  2. IpsiDei

IpsiDei Forum Pro

Still in progress, 162 rounds played.
    Received 3/5 Piccolo Box's.
    Star coins still have a lot of items I want. :p

12ss12, trishap58, mika-1986 and 5 others like this.
  3. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 Living Forum Legend

Finished event! It took me 185 games to get all 5 piccolo boxes! I got 2 plus 1's 100% for 24 hours and 3 plus 1 for 6 hours so I got my crops with no problems! I was shocked and VERY lucky! lol I also did some breeding(about 75) which helped too! Good luck to all doing the event and I hope you reach your goals!:inlove:

12ss12, trishap58, Brookeham and 10 others like this.
  4. kibsnfebs

kibsnfebs Forum Baron

Congrats my friend:inlove:! Well job done:music:

12ss12 and sanddollar15 like this.
  5. davidb1yth007

davidb1yth007 Forum Overlooker

Finished event! It took me 180 games to get all 5 piccolo boxes! total of 25170(average 140 per game)
    I managed to get all the combinations available with about six spare flushes. The breeding helped to get this event done by providing about 95 lucky dice.

:)
    My uncle Joe taught me (with cards) never to hold two pair because this limits your highest possible combination. So holding just one pair increases your chances of getting three of a kind (or more)
    ;)

6. 12ss12

12ss12 Living Forum Legend

Any tips on what to purchase with farm coins after the piccolo boxes. I am very confused. Nothing else attracts me. They could have atleast sold some PFs, Ss or SSGs etc.

sanddollar15 and imalattanhalka like this.
  7. IpsiDei

IpsiDei Forum Pro

I got two Rainbow eucalyptus trees, which is my main goal in addition to Piccolo Boxes.
    Everyone knows their own needs best, so it can’t really help.
    218 games have been played and still going on, as there are still plenty of wonders left for me. :p

Good luck with your choice 12ss12. :)

8. imalattanhalka

Piccolo boxes + 1 song gao tree + 5 new guinea tree +5 waffle tree+2 mosaic stable +2 agger stable+1 exedra stable +1 metobe +1 spolia

202 games have been played and still going on8)

PS: No BB trees came out of Piccolo boxes.:cry:

12ss12, IpsiDei and sanddollar15 like this.
  9. 12ss12

Thanks dear friends. I bought song, new guinea & fiji wonder trees + piccolo boxes.

sanddollar15 and farmer_broke like this.
  10. farmer_broke

farmer_broke Commander of the Forum

I'm so so excited that I might wet my pants.
    I can hardly wait to play.
    I really can't wait to play one game
    ........ tomorrow

happy wonder trees and picnic boxes and roaches and
    and I hope you all will get a yellow fish stall
    cya

oh yea .... and what is a farm without a roach o_O

alpenliebe, 12ss12 and Clashstrummer like this.
  11. jäniksenpelätti

jäniksenpelätti Forum Expert

This may have been the first time ever that I finished all the dice points in a Yatzy event. I did some breeding during farm coin event so that helped (and I finished pig breeding quest)

I got the mystery trees and the piccolos and a couple of mosaic stables.
    195 games and I think I'm done now. Got all the dice prices except one of the Yatzys.

12. 12ss12

I played 190 games and finished the event. There are still 2 more games to play. I thought I wouldn't do the event. Then thought I will do to get the 2 piccolo boxes alone. But ended up doing the entire event. :pxD

sanddollar15 and alpenliebe like this.
  13. goddes

goddes Someday Author

I guess I'm the only one left in the middle of this event o_O:(:wuerg:

14. 12ss12

Don't feel disappointed goddes. We invested PFs and SGs, SSGs a lot to finish the game. I have saved a lot of them over a long time and used it. To be frank, I wasted my resources. It was not worth it. But I got obsessed. But you played the game in the true manner. This event was not meant to be finished in full without making real money investment in PFs, SGs and SSGs. So you shouldn't feel left out or dejected. Cheer up.

15. illy1996

illy1996 Living Forum Legend

No, you are not the only one! ;)
    I have done 106 games with varying success. :)

Like One-Two, I wasn't going to do much with this, just toodle along and collect what I could but, again, I got caught up in the roller coaster of an event that required lots of resources. I think the game changer for me was getting the Lucky Dice from breeding - and I used ALL my PF which I was saving for the next breeding event. For the first half of the event, I was doing great but, after doing the sums (and lots of them) I realised that I was never going to finish without some miracle from the Farm Wheel (which didn't happen!). :cry:

I am now only aiming for the three Fiji trees (level 66) as the only tree I am missing (I think) is the Rainbow Eucalyptus. If I get close enough, I will invest a few BBs to double my chances by buying Lucky Dice, if not, I will pick myself up, dust myself down and start all over again! :music:

16. -Päärynä11

-Päärynä11 Count Count

It took 191 games to get last Piccolo.

17. farmer_broke

:D Finally played one game
    As expected, got nothing xD

Oh well, back to checking on the status of the junking vaccine :inlove:

psst one-two
    Nearly flat broke again with nearly -0- ccs.
    ummmmm Thinking very seriously now of putting 10 farms on alert (or they had better be or be be outthought ..... again) Will let you know when serious. ,,,, organizing!xD

18. imalattanhalka

These are exactly what I feel. This "desire to finish" is a bad obsession for me.
    I keep buying as many gifts as I can, just to compensate for the loss of SG, SSG and PFs I spent.

farmer_broke, goddes and 12ss12 like this.
  19. 12ss12

Really ? Wow ! that's a great accomplishment taking into fact that it is BROKE who played the game. xD:pxD

Well, I know how you invested it all. Tell us how much you earned after the next event.
    10 farms on alert ??? With client media, I am not able to do marketing not even in my present farm. How do you do it in 10 farms ? :eek:

20. farmer_broke

The ten farms are those current 10 farms in the TOP 10 cc holders. I will do my best to remain sincerely humble yet I am not afraid at all to take them on. The game is slowly getting better to operate in but much is still to be desired.
    ahhh
    Others on this market will sell to me and therefore help me. Others will simply be in the way.

The first thing I know to do is to analyze this game. I will not disclose what I see openly in the EN forum. But with you through igm I will definitely share with you anything you may want.

I do not plan to play with the salamander breeding event much. I'll take a couple of more billion and let that go for now. ahhhh And I'll spend it all on what I want. Analysis of this game comes first! Then a final decision to do it or not. If the answer is do it then the farm begins from exactly -0- ccs.

And One-Two the Chicken is thought of each day!

Last edited: Mar 9, 2021
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.