Snake Eyes VI

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by spotsbox, Mar 3, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. imalattanhalka

imalattanhalka Forum Expert

As a person who spends a lot of time in the market and constantly buys and sells, this sentence caught my attention. I've always loved a few billion.8);):pxD

12ss12, sanddollar15 and dumbunny like this.
  2. dumbunny

dumbunny Forum General

unfortunately, we are not on farmer_broke's market. I do have a baby farm that is, but it's lying fallow, unused.

Hope everyone got as far as they wanted to go in this event. I'm happy with the results I got on my farms.

12ss12 and sanddollar15 like this.
  3. Clashstrummer

Clashstrummer Count Count

I feel like such a slacker. I got the two piccola boxes from the coins but even with 122 games played I didn't get close to getting the others in rewards. I only had 52 dice from breeding though and didn't buy more I also didn't use up my resources. I'm pretty happy where I got in the event though.

4. dumbunny

dumbunny Forum General

I got the piccolo box at level 73 on this farm and PM23's. Sewinglady cleaned the closet out - got all 100 levels (wheel bonuses). The two baby farms that participated just got a few goodies and I was happy to get the season points on all the farms!

12ss12 and farmer_broke like this.
  5. Willow

Willow Commander of the Forum

Didn't finish, had no desire to dump all resources with the game problems I'm experiencing. Did get some nice goodies and very happy with my first dormouse stable! :)

baw815 and 12ss12 like this.
  6. 12ss12

12ss12 Living Forum Legend

I am waiting for the igm, broke. I so far not concentrated on growing crops. What in future do you see about crops being required.

Willow likes this.
  7. illy1996

illy1996 Living Forum Legend

I got to level 65 so just missed the three Fiji trees but I had purchased the five Fiji trees with my Star Coins and got nothing at all interesting so maybe I saved myself more disappointment. :(
    I did get the 12 ( :wuerg: ) PF at level 65 so that will help towards the Salamander event.:p

My Piccolo boxes gave me an "Ingrid's Student" - 30 lots of six PF (nice!) and a "Whack a Worm" - 20 lots of one Party Spin. Not bad but no BB Tree! :D
    I'm sort of glad in a funny way that we can't use resources for the Fungi event - it will give me a chance to recharge the stocks! :)!
    This event was okay but I am always a little disappointed with events that take so much to finish - always my goal in events. :inlove:

8. dumbunny

dumbunny Forum General

Those are decent results from the piccolo box. I think we have to extra special good luck to get those coveted BB trees and or that jack o' gifts - those are the givers that I covet.

trishap58 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.