sofi!!!

Discussion in 'Players Introductions' started by sofi!!!, Sep 6, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. sofi!!!

sofi!!! Regular

Hello , my name is Sofia . I am from Athens ,Greece . Nice to meet you all .
    I am in 76 level and i hope to be welcome :music:

Last edited by moderator: Sep 6, 2014
  2. Farmer96

Farmer96 Forum Apprentice

Hello Sofia!! Nice to see you in English Forum!! I'm sure that we'll have great time here!! :)

3. sofi!!!

sofi!!! Regular

Nick i believe it , this foroum is really receptive for us! I see players from Greece to participate in this foroum , and this is not strange !

4. Farmer96

They are not only from Greece. They're players from all over the world. Countries like U.S.A., Hungary, Norway, Serbia etc.
    I'm very happy for that!!

5. farmerumf

farmerumf Forum Ambassador

Welcome to our lovely forum.

6. sofi!!!

sofi!!! Regular

Farmer96 i agree with you! Maybe this foroum is how to say hmmm ... :inlove:

farmerumf , nice to meet you , thank you very much

Last edited by moderator: Sep 6, 2014
  7. Farmer96

Sofia, you are right!! :)
    farmerumf: Thank you so much for you welcome wishes!!
    Here are some cookies to celebrate :D

[​IMG]

8. sofi!!!

sofi!!! Regular

Nick do not eat all ... i know you , very well! Do you hear? :sleepy: Let some farmerumf

i have a problem!! I know but foroum not allowed me to put photos , the same problem i had in greek foroum the last days! :cry:

9. teddy.bear

teddy.bear Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hello sofi!!! :)

Welcome (once again) to the English forum! I really hope you will have a lot of fun around here, and enjoy meeting all the other players! I would like to ask you to please not make any negative comments about the other communities ... these matters should be discussed with support only. :oops: Thank you for understanding.
    * stealing a chocolate chip cookie and running back into the mod cave *

10. sofi!!!

sofi!!! Regular

Welcome and my home hahaha! :p Steal whataver you want ..no matter!!

Ok i am really sorry , it will not happen again promise! :(

11. teddy.bear

teddy.bear Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Are you sure :D ? I have already stolen a player's flat huge screen TV (virtual of course :D don't call the cops!) and ... a wedding cake !

12. sofi!!!

sofi!!! Regular

Oups , player's flat huge screen TV virtual had been losted :wuerg: Anyway no matter ....
    Farmer96 will bring me another one . ( Keep a secret ? In his home there are 3 of them ) ....
    Wedding cake yeah , is it was nice ? I baked it

13. farmerumf

farmerumf Forum Ambassador

Hope I am not too late for those yummy cookies - my favourite. Well, just the crumbs left but I will clean them up too! Thankyou.

14. sofi!!!

sofi!!! Regular

Good morning farmerumf, do not worry about this . If you want some more (is this expression correct?) i can bring you! .. How are you today ?

15. puppiesnponies

puppiesnponies Living Forum Legend

Welcome to the forum sofi!!!

sofi!!! likes this.
  16. sofi!!!

sofi!!! Regular

thank you puppiesnponies, nice to meet you!! Do you want some [​IMG] juice? :)

17. puppiesnponies

Thank you! It looks very good and will be just perfect to drink when I finish my walk.

18. sofi!!!

sofi!!! Regular

Have a nice walk ! I put the juice in fridge ....:)

I love your dog in avatar .. It is so adorable ! :inlove:

19. puppiesnponies

Thank you sofi!!! The juice was so refreshing! Our dog has been part of our family for 6 years. She is as sweet and friendly as she is cute:)

sofi!!! likes this.
  20. sofi!!!

sofi!!! Regular

Your welcome! :) I wish the dog to be always fine and cute!! Is it a boy correct? How is it called?