somewhere to scream?

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by missbutterbean, Sep 27, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. missbutterbean

missbutterbean Forum Apprentice

Is there somewhere a player can pull her wig off and just calmly scream......:eek:

SahraB and farmer_broke like this.
  2. farmer_broke

farmer_broke Commander of the Forum

Here is probably just as good a place as any to scream. No one is listening anyway.

What level is your farm now? Do you have Bahamarama open? If so, what level is it?

SahraB and missbutterbean like this.
  3. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hello missbutterbean,

The "Steam Room" was removed with the New Forum. If you have frustrations with any Features of the Game or with Events, you can leave your thoughts in the appropriate Feedback Threads.

Regards,
    shooger.sweet

missbutterbean likes this.
  4. farmer_broke

@missbutterbean
    There are several who watch over us and will assist all of us.

In my opinion, frustrations expressed by a "newbie" in the Feedback thread will be heard if expressed decently. Any online game will welcome opinions and expressions from a new player. The new player is the future of their game. Express frustrations foolishly and .................. ahhhhhhhhhhh most likely the individual will be ignored.

To play with you:
    Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, what's taking you so long to answer? I've decided to help you a little so that the Company will get you spending on that credit card. Maybe they will even give me a juicy egg farm for trying <------- I seriously doubt it even though they are worthless junk in the game right now.

And how are you working the current event?

1msech2006 likes this.
  5. missbutterbean

LOL:D I think just snatching the wig was enough! I have to learn my way around the city a bit, maybe walking will do me some good...waiting on my 7 hr crops, lol. I have moved up rather quickly, but started about 2 weeks ago, and farmer_broke Im at 73 but have not opened Baha as yet.
    Thank you for your input, and Shooger-sweet too. I am excited to see what comes and have daily visits here to forum! Thank you both again:)

farmer_broke likes this.
  6. farmer_broke

:D You talking about snatching a wig off only has me thinking about snatching your wig off and running through the city.
    Do you know the use of water and/or super grow and/or manure and/or water will reduce the time to completion of a 7 hr. crop?

Also are you familiar with the use of CAC and 1x1 plots to increase production output with a given amount of time?

I ask about Bahamarama (baha) to make sure you know to open parrots AND to do the parrot feather quest as soon a possible. Your farm will need a few hundred thousand ccs to get going with the quest. (As a newbie you most likely will not have the parrot feather production pen or a parrot feather tree.)Simply plan on buying parrot feathers in the market and get it over with. If you need funds this farm is always broke but just might be able to find an artisan product for you to sell in the market in order to get the ccs necessary for the parrot feathers.

Nearly all items in the tropical area will require golden bananas. There are golden bananas given in the parrot feather quest. Leveling up Baha will also provide golden bananas which you may use.

My point is that if you will do that quest as soon as possible when Baha has been opened then you will finish it holding several hundred golden bananas. Of course, up to youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!

And I wanna know something about you. :) Are you turning into an event-junkie? :oops:

I just don't understand why you would even bother with this event. I bet that farm of yours is a wasteland and that barn is empty.

I really want you to become a rich farmer and that way I might be able to get a loan cause I'm always broke.

See ya soon here ..................... if you come back. o_O

Last edited: Sep 27, 2019
    zerodegrees and missbutterbean like this.
  7. missbutterbean

OK farmer_broke, I took your advice and opened baha, I have 162 bananas, lvl 33- not much land to work with, as I havent opened the whole farm land ....what to do with these bananas? I realize how rare they can be...

farmer_broke likes this.
  8. farmer_broke

lol
    Maybe you will start your screaming or something. :)

(The standard excuse for inefficiently in this game is: There is no right way or wrong way to do anything as long as you have fun. Well there is an efficient way.)

From my observation and experience, at this very moment you are faced with a loosing proposition with Baha. Given that, I would do juuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuust about nothing. I assume you have the parrot open.

I recommend opening the second chamber immediately and spending a few golden bananas opening grapes immediately and the banana tree.

Next: Have my neighbors and friends send the Sweet Summer Gift. No growing! Put out those gifts on all the land I have open. I would put out the banana trees in all spaces I could not put that gift.

And get this: That Sweet Summer Gift will giver you free ccs.

As I received more and more of that gift then I would open more sections of land using the Golden Bananas in chamber 1. (I would not open until I had tep giver items. But you might want to start that growing business.)

I would still have plenty golden Bananas left. Even better, as I harvest that Sweet Summer Gift I would level up Baha again and again and again and again and get even more bananas .................... and still growing nothing ..... well producing those bananas each day at most.

This is real important:
    • I would get the Baha mill producing parrot feed. I would work to keeping that mill spinning 24/7 .........24/7 ........ 24/7.
    • Parrot feed requires the apple and the grape. (Purchase the seeds from the shop every single day.)
    • I may even grow a few grapes until I filled up all of the land with tep giver items.
    I would no longer have any concern about golden bananas for a while.

My focus would turn to buying the cheapest stars possible. By work the quest all you are doing is buying the stars you need. No need to do quests just because you can at this time. I suggest that you get what you want and need and that is stars. Simple, just get the most stars for the least you have to put into them.

You are working events and you will need to work your way up the tree of wisdom in order to keep from moving your trophies around OR ............ you will be screaming for sure because you will have to move them from field to field in order to receive any benefit from earning them.

You will also need 250 stars to open the rain forest in the tropical area. You will have much more land and have paid for it too in one way or another.

There are other choices and only you can decide exactly what you will do. You are in charge.

lol Are your event crops still growing? If they are, I recommend that you find something to do with yourself because looking at them will not help them to finish growing.

See ya again soon. :)

Last edited: Sep 27, 2019
    zerodegrees and missbutterbean like this.
  9. missbutterbean

While EVERYTHING you have said helps and makes such good sense, I can hardly read for laughing:D I did exactly what you said and have my parrot houses out and my mill up and running, although it took a moment to figure out those chambers and such....but I did, and growing my grapes and whistling while I work. No more hair pulling here! Blessings poor farmer:p

farmer_broke, memere13 and farmerumf like this.
  10. farmer_broke

Hello. I am so happy you are laughing and even whistling. Maybe you will continue in the game for a long time and even use your handy dandy credit card with BP. (and just maybe they will give me an egg farm <----- I seriously doubt it)

I was just thinking about what you are doing. So you like clicking on the grapes huh! Please picture this:
    You have sections of BAHA open and somehow managed to even get the rain forest open. Picture the rain forest and BAHA both full of parrots. (Parrot pens are cheap and you're a rich farmer anyway.) My reason for suggesting that you take a month or so and do nothing but keep that mill spinning and put those TEP/cc givers out is because:
    1. Your mill will not be able to keep up with your production of animals! Even if BP were to get that credit card and you purchase a speedy mill, you still most likely will not be able to keep up with production. Speeding up the mill will help and there is a rung on the tree of wisdom to help also.

I am fine with you paying me no mind with the recommendation because as the story goes:
    Please smile and
    See you again soon and happy graping :eek:

Who knows what you will do next. I can't wait to find out what you have done. (Maybe you will buy chicken feed in the market and try and feed the parrots .......... no success with that move but:

byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee and you are doing great

Last edited: Sep 28, 2019
  11. missbutterbean

:DxD;):inlove: my new poor farmer friend~~~~~~~:D

baw815, SahraB and farmer_broke like this.
  12. farmer_broke

Is there anything I may send to you now?

friends always! deal? :)

Just say ok. I'm hungry and next I will ask you for something to eat. :)

SahraB likes this.
  13. missbutterbean

lol :) ok! Im sure I could find something around here to feed a neighbor! Although Im not as rich as you yet, I will hold off asking for help or being greedy, so many farmers have been sneaking into my barns and lending a hand already! ....tomatoe /Dukes mayo sandwich here if you need it..xD

14. farmer_broke

Oh my! You are smiling :). Even better than that, you have food for me to eat :):).

I read most any and everything that I can. You say something very logical and important if one day you choose to sell in the market:
    If you choose to try and be greedy in the market then you will probably only get what you are trying to sell back into your barn. You will have made nothing, lost time and even have lost 10% of what you were trying to sell an item for (there is a 10% charge to be paid in advance of listing on the market).

Say you want to buy one lettuce in the shop for one cc.
    Take the price you pay .............. one cc in this case
    divide by .90 ....................... We are trying to determine what you must sell it for to make ccs
    1 divided by .90 is 1.111111111 (We cannot sell for 1.111111 but 1.11 or 1.12 or more)
    I must sell it for 1.12 not to loose anything at all and no less.

Could you sell it for 1.19?
    1.25?
    5.00?
    10.00?
    20.00?
    500.00?<--------------------------- Today I would be a little (well not a little) ... be really crazy to try because no one is going to buy it.

I can even sell a grape. (but growing is for you) I will just buy in the store EVERY SINGLE DAY. And one day I sell.

But if you get greedy and ask for a crazy price then .... then I will be trying to find a way to feed you and I have my own problem!

But if you do not get greedy then you just might sell.

oh yeah ........... I must try to remember:

And be sure to go to that strategy thread and get all the CAC and other buff folk there will give you. They are rich. Folk there live in the land of plenty.

byeeeeeeeeeeee

15. missbutterbean

More thought for the day....the buffs I will get to studying, as thats something I never had time to get a handle on. Then visit the strategy thread... Have a beautiful Sunday everyone!
    bye poor friend.;)

baw815, farmer_broke and habalala like this.
  16. farmer_broke

You will certainly need someplace to scream if you begin seriously studying buffs. IMO, and I can back it up, the whole buff system and trade are a mess. I expect them to be updated but have no idea when that update will be released. A little information to help you get going:
    • The various trades generate many/most of the Artisan Products.
    • The Artisan Products are the buffs which may be used.
    • Perhaps you may wish to pull up the list of Artisan Products which is contained in the game faqs. I recommend that you bookmark it because you will return to it if you continue to study seriously.
    • The ingredients for each artisan product is contained in the faqs of artisan products.
    • The developers will often call for items used as ingredients for the artisan products.
    • If one considers the market prices in the study of the buff system then one will often notice changes in price after the call. The price changes have always been delayed. Some one will not see for a very very very long time.
    • We are limited to the number of buffs we may use on our farm by the slots which are available to use.
    • Many buffs may be purchased in the market for an amount far cheaper than making them at the time of need (many reasons for this).
    • Farmers are allowed to produce additional artisan products as they level up a trade.
    • Some recipes must be purchased in order to make them or they must be purchased from others in the market. (Some today are real trash.)
    • Artisan products have never been called for in an event.
    • Cloud rows which give buffs have been awarded during events. Some are just junk and some may be very useful. This often depends upon the player because as we know:
    Please be sure to let us know if we may help to assist you in your study of the buff system. I have yet to find anyone with all of the answers to my questions.
    • Your study may turn into a challenge for you so be prepared for that. This is simply another aspect of this game and can prove to be very useful for you and enjoyable.
    And you just might want to find that place to scream while studying. :)

Last edited: Sep 30, 2019
    zerodegrees likes this.
  17. escalonilla

escalonilla Forum Commissioner

If you still need to scream, I can give you the keys to the mod's cave xD:p

broke are you still thinking about making it into the top10 CC holders?

missbutterbean and farmer_broke like this.
  18. farmer_broke

:) Hello Escal. I think of you many times and hope you are well and happy.
    I was thinking about sending a baby farm just the other day. But it is not quite ready now and would require more work than I have the time to give right now.

This farm is ready though. I just looked at the amounts in the TOP 10 and most are no concern and would be no competition. It takes a little time each day and right now I have other demands on my time.

This time I would like to do it differently though. I am trying my best not to say what I would do when there so that you will be entertained.

Better yet for me, if you want to go then I will gladly sell everything cheap cheap cheap to you and buy everything from you high high. (I know very well what some are doing there.) How about you go and I watch? :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.