SOS Comic Event #5

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by illy1996, Sep 12, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SadieBAW

SadieBAW Someday Author

I hate to post here, but it looks like I may need some help. I have onions planted to be ready in about 8 hours, am using the 8 hour crop on Baha, longest crop there I have. I am short 90 comics, any help is appreciated. Thank you in advance.

SadieBAW

2. Toocloseforcomfort

Toocloseforcomfort Forum Greenhorn

It's been a while since I've needed to ask for help. I have no idea what happened but at the moment I'm 80 short of being able to finish. I'm going to be working on the drops until the end and any help would be appreciated.

3. dnisis

dnisis Forum Apprentice

Thanks for all the help. It is 9 hours left. I planted a crop and it is 2 hours until bedtime. I plan on getting up just before the end of the time to harvest one more time. I have 583 and have planted lilies and peppers. I hope I make it.

4. -Niknar-

-Niknar- Padavan

Hi. Thanks to everyone who helped me by sending comic books. I have now finished the event.

Thanks -Niknar-

5. 12ss12

12ss12 Living Forum Legend

PLease help me, friends. I still need exactly 80 comic books to finish my quest. Thanks in advance.

6. SadieBAW

SadieBAW Someday Author

Thank you very much for the help, after harvesting onions I finished the quest. :D :music: xD

Arielh and snobunny333 like this.
  7. Chevrefeuille

Chevrefeuille Forum Commissioner

Good for you! ;)

8. snobunny333

snobunny333 Junior Expert

After harvesting my trees and broccoli this morning I got the last few drops I needed to finish...thanks to everyone who helped me out.
    :D

9. desi20

desi20 Forum Pro

Just want to thank the ones that helped me with the comic books but not going to finish event as I still need 172 of them :cry: and I worked so hard to try to finish. desaray17

10. Bhodho

Bhodho Count Count

I have 5 gifts to send out. Send me igm and I'll send you the Comic Books. First come, first served...
    ;););)

11. Toocloseforcomfort

Toocloseforcomfort Forum Greenhorn

Just finished with 30 minutes to spare. Like my name says..... Thank you for the drop items.

12. schtirbea

schtirbea Forum Greenhorn

Thank you all for help, with a minor BB contribution (30 comic books) I completed the final task of this event. Good luck and have fun there.

13. Chevrefeuille

Chevrefeuille Forum Commissioner

I hope I thanked all those who answered my cry for help but just in case - THANK YOU! You all know who you are. ;)

I was short by 97 but I am happy with that. My main farm made it (only had 8 Comic Books over so it was a bit tight but I could have bought a few if I needed to). So I am very happy ... glad that some of you managed with the help from fellow farmers. :)

14. dnisis

dnisis Forum Apprentice

Thanks everyone for your help. I did get up at 4:15 to harvest and ended up with 642 comics and didn't make it to level 5. I appreciate all your assistance as I was closer than I have been before. Next time, I WILL make it.

15. Mar_Bear

Mar_Bear Regular

Hi the event is over and i made it back here.... Thank you to all that helped me by sending frosting i barely made it as there was only about 2 hours to spare but i did it!! Thank you once again and happy farming!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.