SOS Piece of Cake Drop Items/Pastry Bags

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by illy1996, Jan 26, 2016.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VickyB71

VickyB71 Someday Author

i can surely use any help. i have 2 more to go. need the pastry bags. ty

2. CylentLea123

CylentLea123 Old Hand

I'm done everyone. Thank you to all who helped :)

Can someone please explain to me how to add someone just to send drop items.
    I tried to return a few pastry bags to people who helped me but could not figure out how.
    I would like to know for future reference please ~

Nellie_Noodles and 007Farming like this.
  3. Shiny.Sparkle

Shiny.Sparkle Junior Expert

I just got enough bags to get the CR. Milling now thank to everyone that helped

CylentLea, click the tick mark beside their name in the post office and the add as friend option. You can then send a gift from the friend tab

CylentLea123 likes this.
  4. .lita23.

.lita23. Someday Author

I need 200 pastry bags to finish and I would be so happy. Hopefully I can get most in the next harvest or too, but will still need a little push from friends.

CylentLea123 likes this.
  5. _lita23_

_lita23_ Someday Author

Need lots, hopefully will get close please help

CylentLea123 likes this.
  6. nikhila99

nikhila99 Junior Expert

I finished CR and its item. Thank you all who all helped to me get these. I did not expect I will do this event. Once again thank you very much to you all.

No need to send any more drops, please send it to needy.

CylentLea123 likes this.
  7. 007Farming

007Farming Forum Ambassador

UPDATE: Thank you EVERYONE for helping me reach my goalxD I didn't complete the entire cake but did manage to light up all the candles and got the CR with the EP givers....YIPPPPPPIE YAHOO:inlove: Also...I opened up Shipwreck Bay...Wow what a week:p
    Cyber Hugs and kisses to ALL:inlove:

LDCrow, Brookeham, 12ss12 and 4 others like this.
  8. baw815

baw815 Forum General

Update: I have the cloud row and the blow out the candle giver on both farms. xD I could not have done it without your help. Less than 48 hours to go and I completed everything but the extra givers. I had enough extra drops for the sticker even. Only reason I like the sticker is it reminds me I did something on the event especially if I didn't complete it.

If anyone else needs help, help them please. Thank you!!!!! :inlove: :inlove:

LDCrow, Brookeham and 12ss12 like this.
  9. Tinni

Tinni Padavan

I have the cloud row and all the items it needed, despite the late start in the event. Thanks to all you guys who helped me out with the pastry bags.
    I'll send out individual thank you notes later, but I definitely wanted to let y'all know.

Thanks everyone. :inlove::inlove::inlove:

LDCrow and 12ss12 like this.
  10. 12ss12

12ss12 Living Forum Legend

Thank you friends for your overwhelming kindness. I got the cloud row and items and 4 party tickets in addition too. All these were possible because of your help.

[​IMG]

My net problem isn't solved yet. Hence I could not thank you personally. Please do not mistake. Hopefully it will be solved in a day or two. Till then I will not be logging in.

Good night /Have a good day.

Arielh, baw815, JJenks and 4 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.