Spa or Alchemist?

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by squigglegiggle, Oct 11, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. squigglegiggle

squigglegiggle Forum Overlooker

Hello all!

So, a quick question for those of you out there with one or both...which would be best to open first: Spa or Alchemist?

I've scoured the FAQ's but can't seem to find anything on what bonuses each actually gives you. My farm is fairly depleted right now due to lack of time to farm and having been absent for so long, so I'm really struggling to get stars quickly and therefore 150 is quite a lot - so I want to spend them wisely!

Any suggestions as to which is better would be greatly appreciated, as would any assistance on the benefit of each artisan craft.

Thank you and enjoy farming!

2. CaliChrome

CaliChrome Forum Baron

Spa. The first recipe you get will help with Baha EPs.

msmeow and -Mir85- like this.
  3. -Mir85-

-Mir85- Living Forum Legend

Definitely the spa :D

In the spa you can make products yielding BEP, very useful. And it is profitable making them yourself instead of buying in the market. Here is the FAQ about the spa products.

I have not opened the alchemist, and have just had a brief look at what it is. But from what I have heard, most players have not found it very useful. There might be a clever way to us it though, I don't know. Here is the FAQ about the alchemist products.

There is a small discussion about the alchemist in this thread.

Good luck with your choice :)

msmeow, CaliChrome and BlackCaviar like this.
  4. baw815

baw815 Forum General

In order to help you answer it from a similar thread, just more opinions. I definitely think Spa Manager, it's where I'm going next.

Where to next . . .

B

Banjoman likes this.
  5. Banjoman

Banjoman Forum Ambassador

The Spa... starts you off with Red Punch that helps you level in Bahamarama

6. belindamotion1

belindamotion1 Active Author

Definitely Spa...the Alchemist is a Paint Palette magnet..:p..IMHO ..the Alchemist is something you open up when you have nothing better to do...:oops:..:oops:..I'm Level 4 and I don't see the justification of having it...(I definitely see the benefit if you Farm with SG but not really with regular crop times)..:oops:...although I know there are Farmers out there that swear by it...:)..

7. squigglegiggle

squigglegiggle Forum Overlooker

Thank you all! I'm sensing a trend...I'll be sure to open up the spa first then :) Thanks again

baw815 and CaliChrome like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.