Sparkly Snowman Show

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by cubanmissilecrisis, Dec 18, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. @KaiCat33 Because I only have the one Orange Parrot out and as you know they don't take long to be cleaned out then fed again that's how I've been doing it by hand and I typed earlier only on one occasion I haven't had a Drop from it,It's now twice and twice out of a good number of times is pretty good,It's worth a try and I hope it works?,It might not be the same for you which would make this entire reply meaningless!

Cassie101, Nala777 and joanc123 like this.
  2. KaiCat33

KaiCat33 Forum Pro

Thank You. I will try that now. I sold Christmas trees and reindeer to buy more parrots. It's good to know this can still be done.

I harvested by hand, and got 6 drops. Thank you...much better. I might leave out 3 or 4 parrots, and put out my trees and stalls as before. Will think about it for now.

Last edited: Dec 20, 2019
  3. blessedlady2

blessedlady2 Old Hand

Am I seeing this wrong? Number 6 FAQ states 1140 but it is asking for 1440.

KaiCat33, Nala777, joanc123 and 2 others like this.
  4. SahraB

SahraB Count Count

There's a little typo, 1,440 correct.

I'm in this mediocre event. The 10% EP bonus for the mainland fields is better than nothing.xDxD
    I also have 45 Christmas tree 2011 in my inventory, and I can give 2x Christmas tree 2011 to 5 people. Have fun everyone.:)

5. zerodegrees

zerodegrees Forum Overlooker

Always looking to give. xD Never change, SahraB. :inlove:

Last edited: Jan 7, 2020
  6. 12ss12

12ss12 Living Forum Legend

From 21 Classic 2 parrot stalls, I got 5 drops in one hour time. Still testing.

7. SahraB

SahraB Count Count

My brothers and sisters are as numerous as the number of fingers on both hands.8)xDxD:inlove::inlove:And I learned to share first in such a large family. And I believe you like to share as much as I do. Never change you, too.:inlove::)

8. illy1996

illy1996 Living Forum Legend

And lots of Parrot feed! :wuerg:

To be honest, if you put out 12 hour pens, harvest twice and get the maximum (82 per day) for the whole of the seven days, this would give you 574 - that's without Menageries and Manufactories. So really it is a question of how quickly you want to get those drops sorted. :music:

Nice to have different strategies to work this the way your RL allows you. Me, I am going back to medium terms cos I need more of those than Parrots and long term critters. :D

9. zerodegrees

Interesting experiment illy1996, but parrots are way too labor intensive for me. That requires some serious dedication. :eek:

I just harvested some stables on a few mostly abandoned side farms with LL at 30% and no Howies.

Farm 1 with 41 base anacondas (8 hours): 20 drops
    Farm 2 with 41 base anacondas (8 hours): 28 drops

Made a mistake on farm 3 and put out 15h stables when I meant to put out 10h stables. :oops:

Edit: LOL illy1996, you're too quick for me. xD Deleted my earlier post because I got the basic koalas mixed up with the yellow koalas. :p

Last edited: Dec 21, 2019
    -Mir85-, KaiCat33, Nala777 and 3 others like this.
  10. baw815

baw815 Forum General

I still seem to be doing best with elephants and monkeys. I do get drops from camels and pandas, but I'm greedy, I want them more often, feel like I'm making progress. :p ;)

11. illy1996

LOL Zero! I can't keep track now cos, though I promised myself I would concentrate on one Snowman at a time, I couldn't resist helping the other buildings with their Snowmen! They looked so sad with nothing to work with! xD

Last edited: Dec 22, 2019
  12. zerodegrees

Drops from yellow koalas (10 hours) on all 3 farms:
    Farm 1 - 35
    Farm 2 - 36
    Farm 3 - 30

Based on the numbers I'm getting and the ones illy1996 provided, I think 11-12 hour pens are the best option for my side farms during the day if I'm looking to generate as many drops as possible in the shortest amount of time. They can be harvested up to 2 times during the day and then I can put out longer pens overnight if I want to stock up on certain animals. Or I can just harvest 12h pens 3 times a day if I don't feel like constantly rearranging my field.

But yeah, the drop requirement is low enough that there's no need to strain ourselves unless you're planning on not logging in at all during the last couple of days of the event.

I'm not worried about drops at all on my main farm. Just growing what I need. 8)

Those poor pixels. xD They really do seem sad though. xD

-Mir85-, Cassie101, Nala777 and 3 others like this.
  13. Nala777

Nala777 Forum Overlooker

Hi, Sahra.:inlove: :) If you're so eager to get those lovely trees out of your barn, and if I ask nicely, will you give me a couple of those?;):D

14. SahraB

SahraB Count Count

Hello Nala777, my Christmas trees are always in the inventory xD But now they're so happy for a new home.;)
    Sure, 4 Christmas trees will be enough for you?:)

15. illy1996

I have been very lucky with the Wheel, yesterday I won the +100% for 24 hours and today, before the other one ran out, I won it again! :music:

I should finish the crops tomorrow - I have zapped some CFs to maximise this good fortune. I only need 105 Holiday Gifts (I got 52 overnight with Giraffes and Crocodiles) and 50 Snow Piles so I think I should finish everything some time tomorrow. :p
    Good luck everybody! ;)
    Merry Christmas and a Happy, Healthy, Prosperous New Year to all! :inlove:

Edit: Just finished this. Please do not send any more Holiday Gifts or Snow Piles to me, save your gifts and thank you to everyone who did send me drops for this event. :)

Last edited: Dec 23, 2019
    Cassie101, Nala777, SahraB and 4 others like this.
  16. saturnia22

saturnia22 Forum Great Master

I did peanut butter and carpets, gazelle and crane and I got 28 gifts. that was a surprise. I think the mid length time for pens is giving me the most.

17. Nala777

Nala777 Forum Overlooker

Yup, more than enough ;) Thank you so much Sahra. :inlove:

Cassie101 and joanc123 like this.
  18. squigglegiggle

squigglegiggle Forum Overlooker

Finished the snowman on the right, 3 steps remaining on the left and 5 steps remaining in the middle. Really struggling with Holiday Gift drops...

Cassie101, joanc123 and Nala777 like this.
  19. Nala777

Nala777 Forum Overlooker

Cassie101, joanc123 and littletinybit like this.
  20. dumbunny

dumbunny Forum General

I've had all sorts of animals out on my main baha field - best drops seem to come from longer timed animal pens. I need about 100 holiday gifts to get the middle giver for the CR. Might have to use a bit of PF to shorten times...but I have a busy day, so there is that, too. Hope everyone has a Merry Christmas!

joanc123 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.