Sparkly Snowman Show

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by cubanmissilecrisis, Dec 18, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. joanc123

joanc123 Forum Demigod

All done, snow-persons built, dressed and looking very Festive. Glad I used the Fairy lights, otherwise my snow-folk might start melting. Happy Holidays to all you fine farmers! :)

Cassie101, sanddollar15 and Nala777 like this.
  2. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 Living Forum Legend

Hi I have just complete all three snowmen, they are a crazy, cute lot for sure!:inlove:
    Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to you all! Good luck reaching your goals on this event too!;)

Cassie101, joanc123 and Nala777 like this.
  3. Nala777

Nala777 Forum Overlooker

Almost done, 500 more crops needed. Well done @joanc123 and @sanddollar15 . :D Happy holidays to you too. :inlove:
    P.S.
    Done. :D

Last edited: Dec 25, 2019
    Cassie101, joanc123 and sanddollar15 like this.
  4. vizcacha

vizcacha Someday Author

well … I still need 280 gifts to finish !!! well done BP! you will not get my money.

Nala777 likes this.
  5. nlm24

nlm24 Forum Pro

All of my farms are running short on drops. Already have enough crops but low on drops. What pens are you guys using? I have been using dragonflies that give me 1 each each harvest but they take a long time to harvest.

I tried Sloths earlier without much luck . Past experience has shown that these low duration crops/pens/workshops do not produce enough drops (you can plant an entire field and end up with 0 drops) but I will give it a try because I will be short on all farms if I don't find another animal pen quick.

Part of the problem was that there were too many neighbor gifts to choose from so I got some Gingerbread Houses and Snow Piles along with a couple The Snow Must Go On.

Last edited: Dec 25, 2019
    Nala777 and baw815 like this.
  6. porkchop2

porkchop2 Padavan

If you have menagerie or manufactory use those and power feed to speed up. I had to do that to get near enough to finish. Two down and two still working. Also helps with ginger bread houses.

Nala777 likes this.
  7. 1Kay58

1Kay58 Advanced

If anyone could gift me A WHOLE LOT of the holiday gifts I would be eternally grateful!

I still need 43 of the holiday gifts just to get to the first banana level with the middle snowman, so, although I got the beanstalk I did not get the winter magic deco so the stalk (once again) does me no good. >:(

And why on earth did we get extra's of the Attack Of The Cold and Avast Ye, Pile Of Snow when everyone is having such a hard time finding places to put ANY deco? Let alone DOUBLES!

This game sucks!! I bought 150 BB's and it still is not enough! I quit!

<<<<<<UPDATE!!>>>>>>

Just letting you all know I will not be able to get the last snowman, I still need 74 gifts plus whatever they want AFTER THAT. I'm just too far behind. I did pass the first set of bananas and almost got to the second set with lots of help from meyas16. <<Thank you SOOOO much!!>> One of my 222 lvl neighbors is going to send me the deco. So even though I can not finish the snowman I will get to use the beanstalk at least. Many many thanks to AuntMoe and meyas16.

Last edited: Dec 26, 2019
    SahraB, AuntMoe and desi20 like this.
  8. SahraB

SahraB Count Count

@1Kay58 please don't use your BB's for items. I have two of each item, and I can send you one.

zerodegrees and 1Kay58 like this.
  9. nlm24

nlm24 Forum Pro

I had to resort to using PF on my dragonflies to finish the game on all farms but maybe I can trade the extra EPs during G&T for something nice.

Did not get many drops from the lower duration animals and also did not have enough food to keep them out the whole game.

I just hate having to use PF on regular pens and SG on 1x1s.

10. 1Kay58

1Kay58 Advanced

Thank you so much for the offer, one of my neighbors said she will send me one.

SahraB likes this.
  11. squigglegiggle

squigglegiggle Forum Overlooker

Massive thanks to all who helped with last minute holiday gifts. Unfortunately I didn't receive them all in time - I decided at 1am to give up on doing it for free, and paid the 12 BBs to get the last 6 holiday gifts, instead of getting up at 4am to collect them from my stables. But the generosity was much appreciated!

baw815 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.