"Spick and Span" Daily Quests

Discussion in 'Game Strategy Discussion' started by Nordais, Apr 10, 2024.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Nordais

Nordais Forum Baron

6 Daily quests in 6 consecutive days, this is not an event for the faint of hearts! The cloud row is one of the worst we've seen so far with a cooldown time of 180h (7½ days!!) EDIT: now down to 36h. It's possible to get a second sets of givers with are decent as they're offering EP/TEP x farm level.

There's 3 different event crops, 3 different drops and no milling!

*There will be 6 daily Quests, each one lasting 24 hours:
    • Quest 1 - 11th of April at 14:00 CEST - 12th of April at 14:00 CEST
    • Quest 2 - 12th of April at 14:00 CEST - 13th of April at 14:00 CEST
    • Quest 3 - 13th of April at 14:00 CEST - 14th of April at 14:00 CEST
    • Quest 4 - 14th of April at 14:00 CEST - 15th of April at 14:00 CEST
    • Quest 5 - 15th of April at 14:00 CEST - 16th of April at 14:00 CEST
    • Quest 6 - 16th of April at 14:00 CEST - 17th of April at 14:00 CEST

Event crops: on Green Meadow Only

Morning Glory (5h30)Campanula (5h)Blue Star Petunia (6h)
    Day 2 & 3
    April 12th - 14th
    Day 4 & 5
    April 14th - 16th
    Day 6
    April 16th
    Event drops: From crops & trees on Main Field only

Wood BucketsSpring MulchGardening Gloves
    Day 1
    April 11th - 12th
    Day 3
    April 13th - 14th
    Day 5
    Arpil 15th - 16th
    Numbers are:

Minimum to get the cloud row + 1 set of givers
    (Level 1 Silver Step + Level 2 Silver & Gold Steps)
    Complete the event
    (Level 1 & 2 Silver, Gold & Diamond Steps)
    Day 1:
    April 11th - 12th
    135 Wood Buckets (1st drop)143 Wood Buckets (1st drop)
    20 Cheese
    15 Eggs
    Day 2:
    April 12th - 13th
    1850 Morning Glories (1st crop)1970 Morning Glories (1st crop)
    15 Angora Wools
    5 Sheep's Wools
    Day 3:
    April 13th - 14th
    1850 Monring Glories (1st crop)
    113 Spring Mulch (2nd drop)
    2025 Morning Glories (1st crop)
    119 Spring Mulch (2nd drop)
    15 Goat's Milks
    5 Paint Palettes
    Day 4:
    April 14th - 15th
    1850 Campanulas (2nd crop)1995 Campanulas (2nd crop)
    5 Hydrants
    10 Flabellums
    Day 5:
    April 15th - 16th
    1850 Campanulas (2nd crop)
    116 Gardening Gloves (3rd drop)
    2025 Campanulas (2nd crop)
    124 Gardening Gloves (3rd drop)
    5 Down-Feathers
    5 Truffles
    Day 6:
    April 16th - 17th
    1230 Blue Star Petunias (3rd crop)1330 Blue Star Petunias (3rd crop)
    10 Safes
    20 Woolly Sweaters
    Drops shouldn't be an issue by sowing long time crops the previous night. This 6 Quests will require thorough harvest to make it to the end.

Good Luck everyone!

Last edited: Apr 10, 2024
  2. acia66

acia66 Forum Greenhorn

Thank you for the figures Northy,

I normally attempt any Cloud Row event regardless of its rewards, working on the cumulative effect across all cloud rows, but I agree a lot of work for poor rewards. Considering the concurrent breeding even which is also heavy on resources, may just keep going with FSQs only 21 to go.

Nala777, Flower, Moraine and 3 others like this.
  3. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 Living Forum Legend

Thanks Northy for starting the thread and crunching the numbers! :) I will prepare Mainland for drops tomorrow and then Green Meadow for crops. I agree the prizes for us players in the higher levels leaves a lot to be desired! But I will play on!:music:

Nala777, gardengal, Flower and 3 others like this.
  4. puppiesnponies

puppiesnponies Living Forum Legend

Thank you for starting the event thread :)

Edit on FAQ is the cloud row is 36 hours ;)

I'm in....one field so can use the other 2 for whatever I want to work on. That is a big puppy paw plus for me. Plus there is some PF, BB, wonder stuff that might turn into something I need, Season points to start the Season off and Piccolo box. Plus I like all cloud rows that increase revenue. The givers are pretty nicely balanced too so may need to swap out some older ones.

Best wishes to all who decide to participate and for those who have other goals to work on :)

Nala777, gardengal, Flower and 4 others like this.
  5. MeadowCrossing

MeadowCrossing Forum Veteran

Thanks, Northy, for the numbers. Whew, lots of crops! I shall give it a go and see what I can get. Don't have much stock of S/SG for crops, and won't get up to harvest at night, so we'll see how it goes. Event is labeled 'Hard' so good luck to all working this. :)

Would appreciate suggestions for ratio of trees to crops on the Main farm to get the best drop results. And, if someone could please confirm that the Green Meadow should be all crops? Thanks!

I will send drop items to those doing the event if there's indication of need. Good luck, everyone!

Nala777, gardengal, Flower and 3 others like this.
  6. puppiesnponies

I typically only use SG and SSG for the first 2 rounds of seeds. Just until I have enough to plant the whole field and then I just use CAC and hope for a farmwheel bonus. I do have some crop boosters saved but normally save those for a different kind of event challenge.

I think crops tend to have better drops than trees even if both are the same harvest time. We have crops longer than trees so I will use those. Works well since there are so many quests that ask for a lot of long crops. If you really need to boost tree fruit, you can place trees on the Glade.

Yes, Green Meadow is all crops :)

Nala777, Flower, Jarrow and 4 others like this.
  7. MeadowCrossing

Thanks, Pups - very helpful, and I shall prepare carefully! I also have an extra Howie. Is the Main the best place for it?

And, Day 1 is to get drop items only, and no event crops available for planting until Day 2? Want to make sure I can leave my Green Meadow as it is until tomorrow when I harvest all critters/trees, and crops currently there. Preparing Main today for drops tomorrow.

8. Moraine

Moraine Forum Demigod

I'm on the fence. Yes, the cumulative effect of CR are nice. Yes, only one field. Yes, it offers season points cutting down the resources spent there, but they are asking for a lot of products.

Edit: forgot to thank Northy for the summary and opening post :inlove:

Nala777, sanddollar15, Jarrow and 3 others like this.
  9. Nordais

Nordais Forum Baron

Yes, first day of the 6 Quests event asks for drops only. Players need to prepare their Main Field with long time crops to harvest them tomorrow morning when the event starts (North America time zones). I expect that 1 long time crop harvest will be enough to get all the event drops needed on the Main Field, so your Howie shouldn't change the results much. Unless the drop rate is set to a ridicoulously low rate.

The first event crop will appear Friday morning on the Green Meadow, so you can leave your trees and critters hang around until then. It will be a good idea to do a Comfort Fields + Super Grow overnight Friday to help with Saturday's event crop harvests too.

Nala777, sanddollar15, Jarrow and 2 others like this.
  10. Flower

Flower Advanced

Thanks, Nordais, for the numbers. You're making me lazy to do them on my own :p
    It's a lot of crops, but I also think drops will not be a problem, so I'll give it a try and use your idea of comfort fieids ;)

Good luck, everyone!

11. illy1996

illy1996 Living Forum Legend

Thanks again, Northy - it's good to see the requirements laid out so clearly. ;)

I decided to put out trees for drops - I need to restock so it was a good opportunity to make a start. If I don't get enough, I will plant long crops after and hopefully will get enough to do the first part. :p
    Good luck everybody! :)

12. -Päärynä11

-Päärynä11 Count Count

It was one of the quickest days :D There was enough drops from "night plants".

13. puppiesnponies

I, too, had enough drops from overnight plant and completed the quest quickly :)

14. anki74

anki74 Someday Author

There is 333hours CR that gives Extra Speed to trees (jumbos with "Tree-manure"...I mean) many hours, more than "chestnut" and/or "magician" CR´s :) (<<<---- sorry, this time no translator used)

1st one was easy, 30 secs (Amaranth get me +48 drops), now all those stalls (to get animals) and factories to the field and "take some money" from FarmersMarket (all next days products and those needed animals!)!

If You do same, don´t forget Your possible Mighty Mowers! I have 5 of them now... and Yes, effects ONLY Animals... I know...

edit: is that "hydrants" SAME AS "fire hydrant" - I have Fire hydrants but not "only" Hydrants !?
    edit2: and I have "Hand Funs" not Flabellums !?!?

why why why - these are NOT same names in FAQ and in game !?!?!?

Last edited: Apr 11, 2024
    Nala777, MeadowCrossing and Nordais like this.
  15. MeadowCrossing

Wow, congratulations to those who got enough drops with the morning harvest! Could you please say which crop/time you used. I used my longest grow (hydrangea) for most of my field, but I was harvesting critters and trees throughout the day and for subsequent plantings used shorter growing crops, but none were less than 19hrs. I need 28 more to complete both lvls, and 20 for lvl 2 gold. Should get enough by the end of the day. Good luck everyone!

Nala777, Nordais and Jarrow like this.
  16. puppiesnponies

@MeadowCrossing

I have 190 plots available on my main field (of the 202) and all are used for crops. I planted Amaranth (30 hour) and got 190 drops this morning. I have 2 Howie Donuts that permanently live on that field. I also have cloud row/pets that improve drop rates but do not know what they are called and if they were active when I harvested. I have over 750 cloud rows so I just do not keep track of them anymore.

I do believe I could have gotten the same amount of drops with something shorter.

It sounds like you are on track to finish so well done :)

17. Nordais

Nordais Forum Baron

Yes, hydrants = fire hydrants.
    Flabellum are not hand fan, you can find flabellums just bellow the fire hydrant on the third page in the market. Flabellum comes from the scorpion manufactory.

18. Nuubi-Joonas2210

Nuubi-Joonas2210 Board Analyst

OK, thanks. Moderators and support and "stuff" - maybe they not remember (always, always AND I don't mean to say it in a bad way) that there is a LOT on different peoples now in English forum, with no idea of ALL english special words... We finns, Turkish people and many more countries and people.

if the language used in this Forum was Finnish, not many people would know a single word, I can promise...
    its blood (no, I don't mean blood, but "somewhat" which is exactly the same in Finnish...) so it would be difficult.

We do try to understand, but when words have many meanings, like those "forbidden words in in-game private messaging", most of them are not bad in any way (yes, form = in a way) in Finnish. Here are a couple of examples above, how different words in different languages can mean "almost anything else but not what is meant to be said"

and there too, it was easy that 1st round...

Last edited: Apr 11, 2024
  19. -Päärynä11

-Päärynä11 Count Count

Afternoon harvest ;)
    I had 201 small plots of Emmer and one Howie in Main field and got 176 drops if I remember right. I had some cloud rows which increased possibility of drops. My Magical trees are not ready yet, they'll give some more drops.

20. MeadowCrossing

With my afternoon harvest, I completed the event! Thank you everyone for your patience in answering my many questions.

Next round of questions:
    Day 2: Will there be any drops? I don't think so, but want to make sure. If none, I will plant crops which may be needed for Season.

Event crop: We receive ten seeds. If I remember correctly, the best strategy is to use 2x2 for the ten, add water/manure/S/SG. After harvest, switch to all 1x1. Overnight use comfort fields and SG?
    We have 48 hrs. to harvest day 2 crops?

Thanks!

Nala777, Jarrow and Nordais like this.