Spinning daisies wont go away

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by DaisyDaze, Jan 18, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DaisyDaze

DaisyDaze Forum Apprentice

Hi,
    Can you please check my account ID: 55773970. For example Crystal Falls the Acai trees have spinning daisies over them everyday. They say ready to harvest but will not harvest (the green bar sometimes changes to have 100% written on it but does not harvest)and they will not be moved etc. I have read the requirements posted on the forum, tried clearing my cache, different browsers which are all up to date (Google Chrome, Firefox etc). Can you check if this is happening for you also - the spinning daisies that never go away over the Acai trees in Crystal falls?
    I was able to harvest the XL and XXL Acai trees and delete them but the base Acai trees are "stuck" on my field no matter what I try. These have been stuck (showing spinning daisies) since Flash ended.
    I am asking for just this one thing otherwise it is too big and easy to say it is my fault. I have a Mac, many things are not working, my computer is crashing frequently but I really want to play again and I am trying very hard.
    Thank you

Last edited: Jan 18, 2021
  2. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hello DaisyDaze,

The Acai trees have that issue for a lot of players. Hopefully it will be fixed soon. You can check your barn to see if the fruit is being harvested, if not you can choose to delete them from the field until the problem has been resolved.

Can I assist you further?

3. DaisyDaze

DaisyDaze Forum Apprentice

Hi Shooger,
    I haven't been able to delete them either which has been the problem but I will keep trying. The level in my barn show that the fruit does is getting harvested (the bar stays stuck at 100% ready to harvest on the screen). If other people are having issues with them then I know it will fix eventually. Thank you Shooger, no further questions on this "bug" :)

4. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

You are welcome.
    I hope that you will be able to play smoother soon :)

~NFQ~ closing thread

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.