Spinning flower

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by Juniorama, Dec 30, 2023.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Juniorama

Juniorama Someday Author

Hello,'

Is there a known problem with the game? Spinning flower constantly, slowness. I have cleared the cache, internet is fine, restarted game and still get the spinning flower after doing just a couple of things. Is this part of the DOS attacks? Very frustrating. Anything else I can try?

Thanks so much.

sanddollar15 likes this.
  2. Farmers.Almanac

Farmers.Almanac Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hello Juniorama :)

We have no reports at this time that there is anything going on with the game. However, DDoS attacks have been ongoing for quite some time.

As you have already cleared your cache, you can also try a different browser or the Standalone client. If you will post your user ID#, we can try to clear your server cache to see if that helps.

May I assist you further?

3. Juniorama

Juniorama Someday Author

Hi,

Thanks so much, ID's are 9092580 and 9101372 (Mamarama2010). I hope this helps! :)

4. Farmers.Almanac

I have cleared both accounts' server cache. Please restart your computer and then try to log in again.

5. Juniorama

Juniorama Someday Author

Thanks so much, I will try that! Much appreciated! Happy New Year!

You may close!

6. Juniorama

Juniorama Someday Author

Unfortunately, that did not help. But thanks for trying.

7. Farmers.Almanac

Would you please try a different browser or the Standalone client? If it were game wide, everyone would be having problems. So we need to try different things on your end to find an alternative workaround until your normal method starts working for you again. I do understand it is frustrating :(

8. Juniorama

Juniorama Someday Author

Hi,

I have tried a different browser and it did the same thing. Then tried running Netflix and that loads and runs fine. I can do about 3-5 things then get the spinning flower. The game is slow loading as well. When I try to get out of the browser and start over, it is very slow. Not really sure what the problem is, the game is usually fine, but the last 2 says it has been like this.

Also, when I click on the refresh button, it takes several seconds for the game to come back and many times gets stuck at 45%.

MagiaMimmi27 likes this.
  9. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 Living Forum Legend

Hey I have had issues all day some just like you and have also reported them! Good luck Still having problems!

10. Juniorama

Juniorama Someday Author

Yes, I believe there is an issue as the game usually is not like this. Thanks for letting me know, Sanddollar as now i know it is
    just not me. I have a brand new laptop and know it is not the laptop.

This is really getting annoying! Cannot do anything.

sanddollar15 likes this.
  11. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

We will pass on the slow issues. For now you can just keep trying the refresh button, remembering that the Game will take time to load after caches have been cleaned. You can also try turning off animations until you can get the Game to run more smoothly.

Can I assist with anything further?

12. Juniorama

Juniorama Someday Author

Thanks for the tip on the animations and thank you for reporting the issue. You may close.

13. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

You are welcome.

~closing as requested~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.