Splish Splash Hamster Fun

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by SahraB, Jun 30, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. illy1996

illy1996 Living Forum Legend

I am just "watching" my third video in the Cinema - might be worth trying it out to earn a couple of BBs. ;)
    They are over five minutes long but it is so long since they have been available, I thought it might be worthwhile. :music:

2. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 Living Forum Legend

Hi this is what I got from my 1st round of 50 sets of Base hamsters:music:
    70 Red Nosed
    12 smokey
    5 panda
    1 spotted and 1 salty
    I am happy with those! Off to put a 2nd set of 50 base, then I will move them along, Good luck everyone!:p

3. Banjoman

Banjoman Forum Ambassador

On one of my breeding sessions I came up with a Hamster Dandy from base Hamsters !!!
    That's never happened to me before.

4. littletinybit

littletinybit Forum Connoisseur

Just finished 100 breeding's. No Deluxe Phermones used.

134 RedNosed Hamsters
    31 Smoky
    7 Panda
    1 Spotted

Super Pleased with the Spotted Hamster - I even received a Smoky from the same breeding

KaiCat33, Erridge, SahraB and 6 others like this.
  5. habalala

habalala Emperor of the Forum

100 breedings without Deluxe.

138 Rednose
    31 Smoky
    5 Panda
    1 DJ

Done for now. Might do a few more during the weekend, hopefully with BB and FCP running together. If not I'll wait for half prize breeding.

Last edited: Jul 1, 2020
  6. roger_jolly

roger_jolly Someday Author

Not much luck with the skips today, but . . .
    My main farm has won 5 pink hamster stalls from the farm wheel (burning about a hundred free spin tickets or so)! Go spin! :D:D

KaiCat33, Erridge, SahraB and 10 others like this.
  7. Banjoman

Banjoman Forum Ambassador

Not bad breeding session... 3 Hamster Dandy's.
    Enough to build another Pink Hamster stalls... Once I get enough Hand Planes >:(>:(>:(
    Whoever's Cockamamie idea that was :mad::mad::mad:

8. Willow

Willow Commander of the Forum

Got 3 DJ's from regulars and assorted other skips of one or two levels from other breedings. Interestingly, my DJ's skipped to a Dandy.

Got agree with Banjo about the hand planes. :p Perhaps they were thinking of the shavings used for hamster cage bedding.

9. mindy1701

mindy1701 Count Count

If anyone needs hamster planes, I had very good luck opening XXL and 3XL tool crates.

10. farmer_broke

farmer_broke Commander of the Forum

:cry: Only the priceless hamster left ……….. for now xD
    AJJG-the-hamster needs more friends

An over 1.5 billion cc hamster fiasco.

Maybe I can afford to buy Illy- the-Ladybug a few friends :)

----------------

and lettuce-hamsters :inlove::D:D:D yheeeeeeeeeeeeeee haaaaaaaaaaa

11. Willow

Willow Commander of the Forum

Like mindy, I also had very good results on hand planes with XL and XXL tool boxes. However, nearly 100 regular boxes yielded only one hand plane.

12. sanddollar15

I am done! I must say the last step wanting 1,000,000 was a killer! I did it with 4 DJ Hampsta and 1 Salty Sea!:p
    The Salty Sea was the highest level I got! Good luck everyone!:music:

13. puppiesnponies

puppiesnponies Living Forum Legend

Used a lot more PF on this event than expected. I could not get the DJ Hampstas from skips and had to breed the spotted hamsters to get them for donation. That last level of 1 Million BV was very tough.

14. farmer_broke

farmer_broke Commander of the Forum

That is just the line of reasoning this farm is using with fish.
    Sanddollar-the-Fish is #2 on Page 2 of this barn with 64,434 friends.
    BEEPs is not giving away fish for nothing and no one wants fish or fish feed...….. at this time!
    Fish are out of wack when comparing to other animals, fish feed is trash, cornflowers used in the feed is low on most markets and the poor orange is a candidate for those donating tree fruit to the harvest hoedown.
    This is NOT going to last
    but I still see time is on my side to continue acquiring ………… slowly and cheaply

I look forward to a fish breeding event asking for several million in ev of fish or breeding fish.

hahaha I did try and trade a juicy egg farm for a neon fish stable with no success …. I'll try again.

and there are other animals on page 1 of the broke barn just waiting for Sanddollar-the-fish to start that fish foolishness and dare try and make it to page 1.

verrrrrrrrrrrrrry slow and your thoughts are clear to me.

See sanddollar, there we go again. …………. and now mooooooooooooooooooore pf use.

And PnP-the-Horse is at the bottom of page 2 in the barn with 61,009 friends. The same line of reasoning will indicate that the horse itself as well as the Shetland (which is nearly free) will be affected.

007Farming, KaiCat33, SahraB and 2 others like this.
  15. sanddollar15

Yes Broke, I am sure Sanddollar-the-fish will do something foolish, the question is when! :) BUT you can sit under your favorite tree stuffing your pockets with leaves till the great fish migration starts!:p Yes, pnp I too used way more PF than I planned, so now it is back to making more!;)

16. Cassie101

Cassie101 Emperor of the Forum

I haven't had a movie on either of my farms for about 2 years now. :(:(

17. illy1996

illy1996 Living Forum Legend

Don't forget you can get a DJ Hamster from the Tree of Wisdom - plus some extra PF! ;)

I finished the event yesterday. The first breeding session seemed pretty good, a Salty from base Hamster but apart from that, the skips were pretty rare. I only got one other Salty. :music:
    I had to use all my coloured Hamsters to finish the final step. :cry:
    But I did enjoy it, the anticipation is so exciting - shame about the deflation on harvesting! :D

18. snatchsquad

snatchsquad Someday Author

Wow just got a pink hamster on the windmill :D:D:D

19. mindy1701

mindy1701 Count Count

Good going - congratulations
    I haven't seen a pink hamster

20. Cassie101

Cassie101 Emperor of the Forum

Finished:)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.