spotsbox

Discussion in 'Players Introductions' started by spotsbox, Aug 25, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. puppiesnponies

puppiesnponies Living Forum Legend

spots- my deepest condolences to you and your family. :)

2. Brookeham

Brookeham Forum Freak

spots - I am so sorry to hear of your loss. What a blessing your faith is and knowing two great ladies are in heaven together.... watching over you and your family.

3. Sweet_Cassiopeia

Sweet_Cassiopeia Forum Overlooker

So sorry for your loss spotsbox.

4. Willow

Willow Commander of the Forum

Dear spots - I hold you and your family close to my heart in prayer. Very sorry for your loss.

5. Debbie1725

Debbie1725 Forum Greenhorn

Spots, so sorry for your loss, you have my deepest condolences. You are in my thoughts and prayers

6. GuineaUp

GuineaUp Forum Great Master

Such sad, sad news:(:cry::(
    So sorry for your loss Spots!

7. blessedlady2

blessedlady2 Old Hand

Spots, I am so sorry. May the huge pain be eased as you and your family are wrapped in love and prayers.

CylentLea123 and spotsbox like this.
  8. spotsbox

spotsbox Forum Demigod

Thank you again for your love and concern. Things are hectic trying to get everything taken care of that needs doing, yet in a way it's a blessing, as it keeps my husband and father in law busy and keeps us all from becoming mired in our sadness. It seems so strange that mom's not here, I don't think it's really sunk in to any of us yet. I find some consolation in losing myself here in the forum for a few minutes here and there, then feel guilty that I could possibly take the time to find something to laugh at, even as I understand that laughter is necessary. I remember when my own mom died, I couldn't laugh, couldn't smile, couldn't feel for several months. Then one night we were watching the Tonight Show with Jay Leno, and he was doing some bit about children's books you never see on the shelves in stores, or inappropriate children's books, or something like that, and he was using props, made up books, and he got to this one, and it's titled "When Winnie the Pooh Attacks", and there's this drawing of a savage looking Winnie the Pooh pouncing on Christopher Robin. Something about it set me off, and I laughed so hard I ended up on the floor laughing until I cried and gasping for breath. It was the start of healing for me. So I come here and look for a little light in the dimness... Thank you for providing it.♥

Lilaclady, Arielh, JJenks and 2 others like this.
  9. BlackCaviar

BlackCaviar Forum Overlooker

Don't feel guilty for continuing to live your life. Your Mom wouldn't want that. We are all glad that you take time out to come here. Hope we can continue to give you that little light. :)

10. puppiesnponies

Sharing joys double the fun and sharing pain lessens the burden. Everyone needs a respite from pain. Please try not to feel bad for taking care of yourself. You are the glue in your family so you need to tend to yourself when you can.

11. spotsbox

spotsbox Forum Demigod

Hi everyone! Just wanted to let my beautiful, kind, patient neighbors know I haven't abandoned them. I'm still unable to get online from home, so am only caring for my farms with my phone. I haven't been gifting, for which I feel terrible, as it takes too much data, but try to gift when I have time to go to the library to use their wifi. I will totally understand if any of you feel the need to find someone who can gift regularly. I'm closing in on getting a new provider, but still will be several weeks (schedule is soooo hectic right now :p), but I am still around, just uncharacteristically silent xD. Hope you're all enjoying a good summer; as for me, looking forward to fall. Take care!

12. Brookeham

Brookeham Forum Freak

We completely understand spots! :pI hope you take time once in awhile to put your feet up or take a long relaxing bath.:music: I miss you and your entertaining posts!;)

Thanks for letting us know....that you were not stopping farming! Eeek!o_O

13. puppiesnponies

Good to see you again spots! Looking forward to your return to the forum when you can. So frustrating to have to deal with tech stuff:pxD

Cassie101 and sanddollar15 like this.
  14. Willow

Willow Commander of the Forum

Blessings dear friend!:) Hope the problems are resolved soon and we can once again enjoy your lovely company.

Cassie101 and sanddollar15 like this.
  15. NoLongerServe

NoLongerServe Advanced

I promise i won't click on such topic again . :wuerg: my bad

16. Cassie101

Cassie101 Emperor of the Forum

It's good to see you again spots. :)

17. NoLongerServe

NoLongerServe Advanced

wat u exactly loss? spot (since i click ur post again ) may i know it from a short story and u always have my sympathy i promise its free

18. Arielh

Arielh Living Forum Legend

My deepest condolences to your family Spots! I am really sorry...
    It is good to hear that this game and the forum offers you some kind of relief.
    And you will always have a place in my neighborhood:inlove:, I don't know if your thermometer dropped, mine did so I saw the news quite late..

sanddollar15 likes this.
  19. spotsbox

spotsbox Forum Demigod

NoLongerServe, no worries. I apologize for taking so long to respond, was completely internetless for almost 2 months (except phone :p). Talk about withdrawal! The condolences were for the loss of my mother in law, a wonderfully sweet woman, 2 years ago. Miss her still. :inlove:

Well, everyone, it finally happened! I'mmmm baaacccckkk! :wuerg:xD After fighting connection problems all summer, and complete and total net loss the last 2 months, I finally have reliable full-time internet *happy dancing, happy dancing*. :D Had hoped to regain my connection with unreality several months ago, but as tends to happen, life decided to intervene and my internet woes got put on a back burner. Finally managed to take the time to figure out what I wanted to do, and here I am! I've been back online a few days, but only now getting a minute to thank all my wonderful friends who have stuck by me in my long drop drought. Things here are still crazy hectic, but I will do my best to make sure I get back to regular gifting now that my connection problem is corrected (I'm enchanted by the lovely green lights on my router telling me all is well, make me happy every time I walk by xD). In the meantime, I want to wish everyone a wonderful Thanksgiving a few days in advance, as I'm going to be nuts the next few days :p;), and some of you probably will be too. So be at peace, eat lots of good food, drive safe to anyone traveling, and don't melt the credit cards on Black Friday!

[​IMG]

20. puppiesnponies

Welcome back spots :)