spotsbox

Discussion in 'Players Introductions' started by spotsbox, Aug 25, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 Living Forum Legend

Welcome back spotsbox! I know this must be a great relief for you, and I hope you get to come back and join in on all the crazy farmerama farming events too!:p I want to also wish everyone who is celebrating Thanksgiving this Thursday, a very Happy and
    fun filled Thanksgiving Day! I myself am looking forward to a nice turkey sandwich for lunch on Friday!xD

Lilaclady and spotsbox like this.
  2. farmer_broke

farmer_broke Commander of the Forum

Spoooooooooooooooooots :inlove:
    I just knew you would be flying back. The call was for butterflies lately and I just could not sell that butterfly named spots.
    I feel so much better now just knowing you are fluttering around.
    Most of your friends flew out of the barn here. As the number were getting closer and closer to 1, I felt a little sad.

I'm okay now and hope you are! No worry, you'll have more friends in the barn in no time.

Take care of yourself!

tlcmom, spotsbox and sanddollar15 like this.
  3. 12ss12

12ss12 Living Forum Legend

Happy you are back spots :inlove:

[​IMG]

A very Happy and fun filled Thanksgiving Day to you and all !

Nala777, sanddollar15, tlcmom and 2 others like this.
  4. spotsbox

spotsbox Forum Demigod

Thank you everyone for the warm welcome back! [​IMG] I've certainly missed being able to browse the forum with ease. Hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving, and is enjoying family time and maybe some football this weekend. Broke, thank you so much for not selling my namesake, it means the world to me to know you still think of me fondly. :inlove: I'm happy to flutter around your barn for as long as you'll let me. I too made a few BBs on butterflies, on all 3 farms, tho not as much as I could have if I'd gotten my connection back sooner. But enough to tide me over for a while, lol. Pnp, 12, and sanddollar, I've missed being able to interact with you all, and everyone here in the forum. I'm going to try to post once in a while again, but cookie season is here, lol, will be buried in cookie dough in the not too distant future. I'll just have to type between oven timer buzzing. xD

12ss12, sanddollar15 and tlcmom like this.
  5. tlcmom

tlcmom Forum Expert

Hi spots it great to see you back! do not wear yourself out making all those cookies.

spotsbox and sanddollar15 like this.
  6. sanddollar15

I just :inlove::inlove: cookies spots, specially if someone else makes them!;):music:

tlcmom and spotsbox like this.
  7. spotsbox

spotsbox Forum Demigod

Just wanted to leave a quick note for my amazing neighbors who haven't given up on me despite my more-than-normal lack of attention to them the last few months :p. Due to FIL's failing health, I won't be able to spend much time on my farm for the foreseeable future, which means my gifting will be even more abysmal than normal. I will TOTALLY understand if you need a more reliable neighbor, so no hard feelings if you decide to move out of my neighborhood. :inlove: Of course, if you wish to stay, that would be awesome, just wanted to give the option. I want to thank each and every one of you for being so patient with me, and hope to be able to return the love some day. Be well, enjoy the run up to the holiday season, and I'll see you when I see you. :inlove::inlove:

Cassie101, baw815, Nala777 and 3 others like this.
  8. Willow

Willow Commander of the Forum

Blessings to you spots - so sorry about your difficult situation. Drop in when you can.:inlove:

Cassie101, spotsbox and Nala777 like this.
  9. puppiesnponies

puppiesnponies Living Forum Legend

I'm also sorry about FIL's health. Be sure to take care of yourself while caring for him. Warm thoughts, prayers, best wishes and hugs. I will look forward to seeing you again when you return.

10. Nala777

Nala777 Forum Overlooker

Spots, so sorry about FIL's health. Take care of yourself, too.

Cassie101, sanddollar15 and spotsbox like this.
  11. spotsbox

spotsbox Forum Demigod

Thank you Willow, pups and Nala, it is much appreciated. It's been an extremely hectic and emotional week since I last wrote, dad went to hospital that night, by Monday we found out he was terminal, by Wednesday evening he was unresponsive and moved to hospice, where he wasn't expected to live through the night. He's a fighter, tho, and still hanging on, so we're in hold pattern. Every time the phone rings we figure it's "the call". Two nights ago we got a call at 4:30 a.m., figured it was hospice because who would possibly call at that time of night, right? Wrong. Wrong number. The day before that, we got a call that woke us up, claiming to be from medicare financial services. We've been dealing with medicare/VA/hospital/hospice all week, so in half asleep stupor thought is was legit...for about a minute and a half. Turned out to be a scam. Been that kind of a week. As much as I love roller coasters, this has not been a fun ride. So your thoughts and prayers really do make a difference, keep sending them this way if you wouldn't mind. :inlove:

12. baw815

baw815 Forum General

Spots, hang in there. :inlove:

Cassie101 and sanddollar15 like this.
  13. puppiesnponies

puppiesnponies Living Forum Legend

Thank you spots for the update. Our thoughts and prayers continue as you face this difficult time in your family. As baw said, hang in there.

14. Willow

Willow Commander of the Forum

Praying now, spots. Blessings to you and the family for peace and strength.

15. sanddollar15

OMG spotsbox, prayers for you and your family during this awful time in your lives! Please do take care.

spotsbox, farmerlily22 and Cassie101 like this.
  16. Cassie101

Cassie101 Emperor of the Forum

Sorry to hear of your troubles spots. I'm sending all good wishes and prayers your way.

17. farmlily3

farmlily3 Forum Freak

8)So sorry to hear this sad news, spots!:( Love and prayers are for you and your family, and may God's peace help you through this difficult time. Thank you, spots, for sharing this with us, as there is power and help in the prayers of others.:inlove: So sending much love and prayers for comfort and strength.:inlove:

spotsbox and Cassie101 like this.
  18. spotsbox

spotsbox Forum Demigod

Thank you everyone for your prayers, love, and support, it has been most gratefully appreciated. :inlove: After hanging tough almost 2 weeks (total from when he was admitted to hospital and 6 days in hospice), dad went home early Tuesday afternoon. I don't know if any of you are familiar with the song Walking Her Home by Mark Schultz, but just before we left his room late Monday, I told him about it, and how that's what we were doing, we were walking him home. The last few days have been a bit of a blur, between notifying family and friends, funeral arrangements, lawyers, etc., but trying to take today to decompress a bit from the unrelenting stress of the last 2 weeks. So thank you again, knowing you all were with me in spirit, truly has been a blessing.:inlove::inlove:

19. farmerlily22

farmerlily22 Forum Master

spotsbox
    no one knows your pain and grief more than God, and I pray He shows your family the loving light He holds your father in, and gives you the peace and comfort you need to heal now. Blessings..

20. sanddollar15

spotsbox, please accept my sincerest condolences at the loss of your beloved Father. Blessings to you and your family:inlove: