Stars/Golden Bananas

Discussion in 'Player Suggestions' started by illy1996, May 29, 2023.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. illy1996

illy1996 Living Forum Legend

Like many long-term players, I have accumulated lots of Stars and Golden Bananas and, having exchanged them for everything possible, they just sit there gathering dust. When I get them as a prize, it is less than exciting.:p

I am sure many suggestions have been made for what we can use our Stars and Golden Bananas for but I wondered if they could be exchanged for breeding animals. The FSQs requiring breeding animals take forever so any help to finish some of them would be a bonus. :music:

I realise that the company needs to make money and PF is very lucrative but, alternatively, if we could use these items in other ways, farmers might be more inclined to do some events and FSQs and maybe buy Stars and Golden Bananas. :D

Just a thought ... :inlove:

-matselleste- and BlackCaviar like this.
  2. -matselleste-

-matselleste- Forum Duke

I think this is a great idea! Also maybe to spend stars and bananas for Piccolo boxes and such. Things that don't put newer players at a disadvantage, but do give an advantage to us longtimers :)

sanddollar15 and -Päärynä11 like this.