Sticker Serie

Discussion in 'Technical issues' started by Mooboy, Oct 16, 2024 at 4:28 PM.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mooboy

Mooboy Commander of the Forum

I can't understand why I can't crate or craft red Stickers as I have maxed out Yellow and Orange both at 100%

My farm Id is 25151208

2. Farmers.Almanac

Farmers.Almanac Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hello Mooboy :)

I've moved your thread to Technical Issues as you have requested to have your account checked.

Please double check your user ID# as the number provided above doesn't have a sticker album.

3. Mooboy

Correction my ID is 26151208

4. Farmers.Almanac

In order to craft red stickers, you will need to craft orange stickers from the yellow stickers.

Go to your orange album, click craft stickers, and select the stickers you wish to upgrade.

Once the orange stickers are crafted, go to your red album and click Craft stickers.

May I assist you further?

5. Mooboy

To be Honest FAQ for this Event is not very clear to state this as you will need to Craft Orange stickers and Red Stickers

100% Yellow and 100% Orange is misleading as you still need to keep upgrading stickers to be able craft Red Stickers as Yellow and Orange at 100% does not automatically be able to craft Red Stickers

6. Farmers.Almanac

From the FAQ:

To upgrade stickers, you need Coloured Upgrade Tokens. Stickers need the relevant coloured upgrades to match their tier.

[​IMG] Orange Upgrades require 1 x Orange Token.

Orange Album requires Yellow Upgraded Stickers to craft and turn into Orange Upgrade Stickers.

[​IMG] Red Upgrades require 1 x Red Upgrade Token.
    Red Album requires Orange Upgraded Stickers to craft and turn into Red Upgrade Stickers.

The percentage shown in the progress bar indicates the progress towards the reward buffs.
    • 150 Yellow stickers placed are required to receive 1200% more EP/TEP when harvesting all stables
    • 100 Orange stickers placed are required to receive 1200% more EP/TEP when harvesting all crops
    • 50 Red stickers placed are required to receive 1000% more EP/TEP when harvesting givers
    When you reach 100%, it means that album has had enough stickers placed to earn the EP/TEP bonuses. You can still continue to upgrade stickers for the next colored album.

May I assist you further?

7. Mooboy

Many Thanks Almanac For Clarity I got it now I managed to Craft some Red Stickers as you may close this thread :);)

8. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

On behalf of those that assisted, you are welcome.

~closing as requested~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.