Sticker Series - unable to upgrade yellow to orange sticker

Discussion in 'Technical issues' started by MeadowCrossing, Sep 15, 2024.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MeadowCrossing

MeadowCrossing Forum Overlooker

To date, I pasted stickers in yellow album and the bar is at 100%. I completed five pages of 30 yellow stickers, and page six has one yellow sticker - the pig with remote control car from the dice event. I think I used up all yellow stickers as I am unable to paste anything else.

My orange album bar is at 53%. I completed one page of 30 orange stickers, and page two has 23 of 30 stickers, including the dice event Borsty sticker.

My red album bar is at 46%. Page 1 has 23/30 red stickers.

I have 35 glue; 14 orange tokens, and 8 red tokens. Can I upgrade yellow stickers if a page is incomplete? Am I stuck on page 6, yellow album, until I get 29 more yellow stickers?

Is there anything else I can do during the ongoing sticker season? If so, what and how?

Would really appreciate your help. Thanks so much. A pot of tea, cups, and a platter of cheese and crackers was left outside your door :)

Cheers, MeadowCrossing (aka MC)
    ID: 56866599

BlackCaviar and BellaMary69 like this.
  2. Nordais

Nordais Count Count

You do not need to paste stickers onto your yellow album to upgrade stickers. If you have the orange token, you just need a basic yellow sticker to upgrade it, then you can paste in into your orange album. Else you can take that upgraded orange sticker and use a red token to promote it into the red sticker album.

From an earlier post, it was said that stickers, glues and all will be booked into the next sticker event, so they're not lost. Also, if you've been playing the dice mini-game, you've won some lucky coins that you can feed into the bubblegum machine (round button bottom right corner of the sticker event screen) to win some new stickers.

To upgrade stickers you need tokens (orange or red). They can be won as prizes in events. Or you can paste two yellow stickers to get 1 orange token, pasting two orange stickers will reward you with one red token. Upgrading stickers from yellow to orange requires 1 basic yellow sticker + 1 orange token, getting a red sticker asks for 1 orange sticker + 1 red token.

BellaMary69 and MeadowCrossing like this.
  3. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hello MeadowCrossing,

You have placed all available stickers into the Yellow page, so you have no stickers left to upgrade. As Nordais explained, if you want to upgrade to Orange stickers, you need to craft them from the associated colour album page.

To upgrade a yellow sticker, you need to be on an orange page of the album and then you can craft it and upgrade it to an Orange Upgrade. From there you can either paste it onto an orange page of your Sticker Album or open a red page of the album and craft it to upgrade it to a red upgrade.

Once a sticker has been placed on a page, you can not upgrade it further. At the end of season all stickers are returned to your normal Sticker Album and you can upgrade them further next Sticker Season.

Can I assist you further?

Nordais and MeadowCrossing like this.
  4. MeadowCrossing

Thank you Shooger.sweet and Northy. I think I understand now, but could you please confirm before closing the thread.

1. The left-side bar on each color album registers our progress towards a specific goal/reward. Once the bar is at 100%, we don't need to glue more stickers to that album? The bar advances when we place stickers?

2. Next season, if I prefer to focus on the orange goal reward, I can go to the orange album and craft any available yellow stickers. No yellow stickers will need to first be placed on the yellow album?

3. Same for red album goal. I go to the red album and craft any available orange stickers to red.

4. Once I reach the last sticker in the dice event, I can upgrade it to orange without pasting in the yellow album?

BellaMary69 and Nordais like this.
  5. Farmers.Almanac

Farmers.Almanac Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

1. Yes, the left side bar indicates your progress towards those albums maximum buffs and once you reach 100%, you've reached that maximum buff. Yes, the bar advances as you place stickers into the album.

2. Next season, the stickers will not be in the album but will retain their upgrades they have at the end of this Season. Please keep in mind that the requirements and rewards may not be the same next season. If you prefer to focus on a specific colored album, you craft that color sticker.

3. Yes, you craft red stickers from orange stickers. You craft orange stickers from yellow stickers. However, please keep in mind that unless you have the orange and red tokens, you may need to paste some stickers as pasting rewards the next level token that you need to craft the next level sticker.

4. Yes, you cannot upgrade pasted stickers. Once a sticker is placed in an album, you cannot upgrade it further. It remains in the album for the rest of the Season.

May I assist you further?

6. -Päärynä11

-Päärynä11 Forum Overlooker

I would say in theory you do not need to glue yellow stickers after 100%, but in practice you probably need to glue them to to get tokens to craft nexl level stickers.

You need glue enough yellow stickers to open orange album.
    You need to open red album gluing enough orange stickers.
    If you have orange token (and you do not glue that sticker in yellow album ;)).

7. MeadowCrossing

Thanks very much for everyone's help. I now have a much better understanding of how the sticker event works and am quite enjoying it.

You may close the thread. :)

Nordais and BellaMary69 like this.
  8. Farmers.Almanac

Farmers.Almanac Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

On behalf of all who assisted, you are welcome :)

No further questions. Closing thread as requested.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.