Still issues with Blue bunny

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by sunshineaz, Apr 20, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sunshineaz

sunshineaz Forum Great Master

I was unable to use the soy milk on the bunny with his issues until Monday and things were fixed. He worked great on Monday and Tuesday and I finally caught up. This morning, the bunny works good when at the top of the screen but then goes to water plants on the lower left. He will not drink the milk and I have to refresh over and over until he moves out of the corner only to drink a milk or 2 and then return to the lower left corner and refuse to drink the milk.

2. *WisdomTree*

*WisdomTree* Exceptional Talent

To feed the bunny, try clicking on the marked places on the picture.

1. Yellow easter egg in basket.
    2. Right side of soy milk.
    [​IMG]

Noelle20001 likes this.
  3. sunshineaz

No success doing that. I have been clicking the bunny off to the side anyway because he works better that way. I finally just logged out entirely and then waited 30 minutes before logging back in. It is working for now no matter how I click him.

4. BonbonQueen

BonbonQueen Padavan

Are you on a windows 11 computer? I had to go to Windows 10 to feed bunnies today.
    BbQ

5. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

As soon as we have further news on the Bunny issue, it will be announced.

Can I assist the OP further?

6. sunshineaz

Thanks Shooger, but the bunny is working fine this morning. He must have been on a bunny break for a while after drinking all that milk.

You may close.

7. WildCat

WildCat Team Leader Team Farmerama EN

On behalf of shooger.sweet, you are welcome.

Closing the thread as requested.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.