Stock status

Discussion in 'Player Suggestions' started by EdynohE, Nov 30, 2023.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. EdynohE

EdynohE Forum Apprentice

Hello, I came back to the game after a long time, I completed some of my shortcomings, some of them still remain, but these are not the problem.

When I want to place a barn or tree in the field from my inventory, I don't know which product I have less stock. First, I also have to go to the inventory and make a list, go to the end, select it and place it in the field. Most of the time I forget something. I think the stock status in the inventory can also be shown with a simple filter.

[​IMG]

I think it would be great if the stock status was added to this field in the image and the inventory stock could be written somewhere near the feed stock icon.

[​IMG]

I hope this topic has not been opened before, this is not my native language and I mostly use Google Translate. I couldn't check the previous titles

2. farmerumf

farmerumf Forum Ambassador

Good Idea. I get tired of writing lists, this way I could see at a glance what I need more of.

3. -matselleste-

-matselleste- Forum Duke

I agree!

BlackCaviar and MeadowCrossing like this.
  4. jäniksenpelätti

jäniksenpelätti Forum Mogul

I would also love to see the stock status in the market place when buying, not just selling.

and in the barn, see also the items that would be available to me but currently have zero of.