Stop sale of more than 300 units of manure in market.

Discussion in 'Player Suggestions' started by muscaricat, Oct 9, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. -izzy5-

-izzy5- Forum Greenhorn

I have tried selling my manure as high as I am able so I can store it, but unfortunately I am not a premium player, so by the time I need it my manure is usually gone...I am limited how high I can sell it.

2. baw815

baw815 Forum General

izzy, how hi you can sell it is based on the EV and the rune on the Tree of Wisdom that adds 75% to EV instead of 50%. Just letting you know. ;) Premium has nothing to do with that, it just increases the poop pile. xD

B

-Mir85- likes this.
  3. crzyjoyce

crzyjoyce Forum Expert

It has been quite awhile since I listed any poo on market... this past MM was similar to a nightmare, I forgot to put my meadow in animals so ran out of poo to use on my crops. I went to check market for it and was very disgusted that those who can list lots of 600 were sitting on market taking all the smaller offers and bundling them to lots of 600.... 4 pages worth.
    I watched for several hours, off and on, looking for some reasonable lots I could use, but it was very time consuming and frustrating. perhaps I am ignorant, but it does seem to me that listing 20 lots of 600 at once is probably not so it is so overpriced that it returns to the barn... you would have to be using manure on all crops for that to be the purpose.. who does that?
    My point here is that the market is supposed to be for everyone, when nearly all offers are listed in lots of 600 that cuts out a majority of consumers, so yes I agree with those who said there needs to be a change made.