Strange Masterclass Requirement

Discussion in 'Technical issues' started by RebaFC, Oct 5, 2026 at 4:05 PM.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RebaFC

    RebaFC Active Author

    I'm required to "Harvest 3 x Gooey Slime Monster from the Breeding Pen."
    I cannot find breeding of slime monsters. How do I do this?

    User: RebaFC ID: 42496938
     
  2. KittyLover

    KittyLover Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

    Hello RebaFC

    I refreshed your task

    Can I assist you further?
     
  3. RebaFC

    RebaFC Active Author

    Thank you. No more questions.
     
  4. KittyLover

    KittyLover Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

    You are welcome

    ~NFQ~ Closing thread
     
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.