Strategy: A Slice of Heaven

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by illy1996, Jan 13, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dumbunny

dumbunny Forum General

I hated moving those trophies around. First of all, I apparently have a dirty mind, because they look like awards one might win if one were in a certain "blue" movie industry. Sorry, they just do. So I don't like looking at them and I surely didn't like lugging them around from field to field and having to leave empty spaces to plop them in. On account of all that loathing, I did quests like mad until I had enough stars to get up the trunk of the Wisdom Tree high enough to open that triangle and plop those ugly trophies there.

I've been gifting mixers all around on account of that being the short drop...

I'm still growing the event crop - real life keeps getting in the way of my harvesting. Ugh.

2. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 Living Forum Legend

I just finished the event, I did not find that 8,944 crops was too hard to grow on Mainland using 1x1's and I did have 4 howies to get drops! :) i did put out the 3 1x2 givers and they each had 2 curtains (upgrades) I will hang onto the 2 piccolo boxes till I feel lucky...probably the 12th of never!xD Good luck, you all still have plenty of time to get it done!

3. chocomallow

chocomallow Junior Expert

Congratulations dear @sanddollar15 :) illy and you did it.. I wish great surprises come out of Piccolo boxes ;)

4. spotsbox

spotsbox Forum Demigod

We're riding in the same boat, bunny. :p [​IMG] Been swamped this week. Have only just under 1/2 the needed crops, but do have all the drops, so am good there. And with 3 days left, if we don't have anything unexpected come up, I should get the crops with no problem. I have enough SG I can nuke a few rounds if I have to.

5. -Päärynä11

-Päärynä11 Count Count

I am also still growing event plants, there is plenty of time left. I have some charges left in my Jack 'O Gift, but I am saving them for more difficult event. I would not mind getting new ones from Piccolo boxes, when I get them.

6. Mooboy

Mooboy Commander of the Forum

Me too still growing event plants, there is no rush for me to finish events early, just do it in my stride

I only finish events early if i get lucky with Crate O Buffs and Farmerama Wheel Harvest Boosters which is rare to win these days

I got 2000 more Chocolate Roses to get, Got all the drops needed day before yes, I do not have issues with drops with events for quiet a while that why i do need to put out Howie Donuts as i do what i can with less clicking as possible ;)

I too have Jack O Gifts with few charges left, But always want to use them effectively as possible meaning all Fields needs to be 1x1 which is not often the case as i have a mixture most of the time

Would love to win another Jack O Gifts so rare to get hopefully soon with Piccolo Boxes:p:D

7. lindzeee

lindzeee Forum Apprentice

Yay! I was able to finish this morning :) Drops were the hardest part for me, especially the mixers. Need to figure out how to get these illusive howie donuts you all talk about!

Last edited: Jan 16, 2022
    flwrsndnc, spotsbox, dumbunny and 4 others like this.
  8. chocomallow

Hello friends, I would be very happy if you send me a cookie mixer for this event. <3

congratulations on finishing the event @lindzeee ;)

flwrsndnc, spotsbox and dumbunny like this.
  9. dumbunny

dumbunny Forum General

chocomallow - I have fallow farms that can send you drops - watch for messages from them.

Should finish up on this farm and PM23's this morning. SL's farm finished late Saturday.

10. Greek-Guy

Greek-Guy Forum Connoisseur

Howdy farmers! Just a day until the event ends off. And I earned the 2 piccolos!!! I made it!!!:D

If I place them in the park, do I have a chance of getting a BB Tree? Is BB Tree considered a tree at all? Because if yes, then I might place them in the meadow. Which is almost full of trees... -.-

@chocomallow I'm gonna send you one too.

chocomallow, flwrsndnc and spotsbox like this.
  11. spotsbox

spotsbox Forum Demigod

chocomallow, I'll try to remember to send one after reset. Bad memory. :p

sanddollar15 and chocomallow like this.
  12. MARLYMAR

MARLYMAR Forum Ambassador

yay i finally finshed!! first event ive finished in forever :inlove::inlove::p:p

13. chocomallow

MARLYMAR, dumbunny, Sue46 and 2 others like this.
  14. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 Living Forum Legend

Hi MARLYMAR, it is soooo nice to see you back! I hope you are doing well, you were missed!:inlove:

MARLYMAR and chocomallow like this.
  15. MARLYMAR

ill leave a message in gabfest dont want anyone thinking im hijacking this thread

Last edited: Jan 18, 2022
  16. chocomallow

And it's finally over..! :inlove: There is little time left for the event and I have completed all of them. Thank you to everyone who sent me gifts. I would also like to thank my farmer friends who gave me ideas. I am grateful to you all :)

This is the first activity I completed :music:

17. Tripmom

Tripmom Forum Greenhorn

If anybody has mixers to share, I would appreciate it! I'm very close to finishing the challenge. Just short mixers. Thank you!

chocomallow likes this.
  18. chocomallow

Hi, I'm trying to send you the cookie scrambler but it says "this player not found".

19. Tripmom

Tripmom Forum Greenhorn

Oh thank you! I didn't realize my forum name didn't connect. Here is my info: User: kbeckman ID: 19124798

MARLYMAR, hatzeva and chocomallow like this.
  20. MARLYMAR

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!:inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove::):):):):)

sanddollar15 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.