Strategy: Bunny Bonanza

Discussion in 'Game Strategy Discussion' started by illy1996, Mar 27, 2024.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Nuubi-Joonas2210

Nuubi-Joonas2210 Board Analyst

This seems to be done now,

although the instructions say that you can "repeat" that one level, where there is a separate shipping plus sign, so can it ONLY be repeated ONCE?

For me, at least it remains gray now, i.e. not in use, even though there are 2 of those things to be delivered in stock. So is "renewable" a one time thing?

dumbunny and Nordais like this.
  2. -Babari-

-Babari- Someday Author

I have delivered 16 times and there is no end in sight...

3. Nuubi-Joonas2210

p.s. other players can also tell if they know something and the administrators too, but now I'll ask a fellow person, i.e. another Finn, first.

Babari, have you already delivered all the other deliveries, including the last Piccolo? I mean, after I took Piccolo, the "interim delivery" where you can get the crate went gray.

So, does it matter at what point in time the add-on tries to deliver the "egg" it doesn't matter if there weren't those eggs when it now shows 5 pieces. I don't think it's a very wonderful box, but when you've collected plants night and day, I'd love to have some kind of reward for that effort.

edit (my translate...result):

So WONDERING why it is GRAY that + -sign for me ?

Jarrow and Nordais like this.
  4. desi20

desi20 Forum Pro

There is a small plus above the prizes. I just delivered an egg and got a crate for a chance of piccolo box :D

5. Nuubi-Joonas2210

I do that delivery TWICE and then it went to gray :( above Babari says that he/her has done that 16 times...

6. puppiesnponies

puppiesnponies Living Forum Legend

It will go gray if you have no more chocolate eggs to donate. Once you mill more eggs, it will go back to green. You may have to refresh or change fields to see it.

I have 10 crates in inventory. I already opened 1 and it turned into CC.

7. Nordais

Nordais Forum Baron

For players using the standalone client, you may have to switch to the web base game version to see the spawning characters... at least that's what I needed to do to get them on my old big fish game account to get the 151 star coins from the April's Fool event.

Jarrow likes this.
  8. Nordais

Nordais Forum Baron

April's Fool Event just pops up like that, you'll have to click on a bunch of spawning charaters to collect Star Coins to spend in the shop (just click on the Bear Clown for that).

MeadowCrossing and Jarrow like this.
  9. -Päärynä11

-Päärynä11 Count Count

Is that 151 maximum you can get? My spawning characters vanished and I wonder how many coins I earned. Can someone tell, how much Crate O' Buffs cost? So I can count how many stars I earned.

MeadowCrossing and Nordais like this.
  10. Nordais

Nordais Forum Baron

Crate O'Buff was 70 Star Coins. I got 151 Star Coins on both my farms.

11. puppiesnponies

puppiesnponies Living Forum Legend

Nothing to spend that last star coin on:pxDxD

I really enjoyed the messages. They were funny! Previous April Fool's taught me that you just keep clicking til there is nothing left to click. Feels like it never ends but eventually it does.

12. Nuubi-Joonas2210

Booted my PC-machine also twice, going "this-and-that-different-areas" and now, many hours later, it is green again, almost 2 times those plants went ready in waiting time... but now works - until not... :)

13. -Päärynä11

-Päärynä11 Count Count

Thanks! So I got them all. I went to Edelweiss Valley after collecting coin and when I returned from there, I had no spawning characters, I did not know, it was the last one.

Nordais likes this.
  14. Nordais

Nordais Forum Baron

I stand correcte, I went back in the game and could claim another 20 Star Coins from the calendar!

farmerumf, Jarrow and MeadowCrossing like this.
  15. MeadowCrossing

MeadowCrossing Forum Veteran

I collected 20 coins four times so far today: initial login, then after refreshing when I come back to the game. Spawning critters are gone, but the coins in the event tab seem to reappear. Have 191 coins so far. One spawning critter gave 16 coins; another 8; several gave 4, 2, 1 coins.
    My favorite text message so far is: "We're not doing any event FAQs; let the players figure out how it works."

Last edited: Apr 1, 2024
    dumbunny, Nordais and Jarrow like this.
  16. -Päärynä11

-Päärynä11 Count Count

I also had another 20 coins when I logged in. In the morning I got coins twice from newspaper, but no spawning things. I got 10 coins and spawning things in the afternoon. Perhaps I should make another try later today.

I keep growing the event plant to get Crate O' Farm materials. No Piccolo boxes from them this far.

17. istanboy

istanboy Regular

I've had 80 coins so far from logging back into the game. Not sure if they are like seeds that you are given some every few hours if you have no more coins left.

dumbunny, MeadowCrossing and Nordais like this.
  18. Nordais

Nordais Forum Baron

I tought the Easter event was ending with MM but it's not! :eek:o_OxD

More goodies on their way, YAY! :inlove:

19. illy1996

illy1996 Living Forum Legend

Finished on Sunday but continued to plant crops - glad I did cos I didn't realise we could continue collecting extra Crates. :p

20. Nuubi-Joonas2210

Now I can delivery/donate Choco-eggs --> I have done that 16 times, my IR-girl 14 times and Our Friend/neirborgh 13 times. Depends on how many drops we have. But 13++ is good enough, one or two can do 3h20min from this time, "last call" :)