Strategy: Bunny Bonanza

Discussion in 'Game Strategy Discussion' started by illy1996, Mar 27, 2024.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. dumbunny

dumbunny Forum General

I think we have another day - event ends Wednesday afternoon for me. I'm still growing and milling eggs and delivering to the little plus sign. Will open ALL the crates all at once at the bitter end. I'm weird that way.

Been busy these last few days. Today is our second (and last) day of warm weather and sunshine before the rain/snow and cold temps return for another 5-6 days.

Jarrow, BlackCaviar, Flower and 3 others like this.
  2. MeadowCrossing

MeadowCrossing Forum Veteran

Just wondering if others also have dismal drop rates after completing the main event. For me, drop rates are barely enough to mill one egg after a harvest of 1x1 plots. When the event began, it was much higher. I tried different sized plots, but it hasn't made a difference.

Flower and Nordais like this.
  3. Nordais

Nordais Forum Baron

Yes the drop rate seems to have gone down. Tho, this morning, a new event basket was offered for sale....

Flower and MeadowCrossing like this.
  4. MeadowCrossing

MeadowCrossing Forum Veteran

Lol, sorry, I'll give it a pass. Just finished our tax filing for last year and unexpectedly owed payment. Coffers are a bit low atm. :cry:

5. Nuubi-Joonas2210

Nuubi-Joonas2210 Board Analyst

This CONTINUING ? I think this was ended... sad, because I have 7 plants when milled all and delivery yesterday...

7x5 = 35 ---> 35x5= 165, maybe I got ONE crate, if and if 22-local-time memories (?) to harvest (<-- sorry not using translator this time...)

Flower likes this.
  6. Nordais

Nordais Forum Baron

Sorry to hear that! The taxman is never a fun one... -.-:wuerg:

The drop rate on my baby farm is quite low: 7-8 per harvest, but on my main farm I do get 18-21 per harvest of 200 1x1 plots!

7. Flower

Flower Advanced

Despite quite a low drop rate in the last days, I managed to do the 2 eggs per harvest and collected 31 crates :music: Loved the event:inlove:

8. IpsiDei

IpsiDei Forum Connoisseur

I still have time to grow one batch of plants and deliver to the task.
    After that, I can open everything at once and stress the Piccolos' situation.;)
    Now 39 crates waiting to be opened and the possibility of two more.

We live in exciting times. :p

sanddollar15, Jarrow, lode99 and 2 others like this.
  9. dumbunny

dumbunny Forum General

Opened all my crates from this event. Not even one piccolo box on any of the 3 farms. 74 crates opened over 3 farms...zip...nada.

10. IpsiDei

IpsiDei Forum Connoisseur

Meh. 40 crates = 0 Piccolo :cry:

11. puppiesnponies

puppiesnponies Living Forum Legend

I think I had 32 or so crates to open. Mostly EP, CC and a few SG. No Piccolo box but it was an easy event and allowed us to continue to farm on our normal fields as we wanted to.

12. Nordais

Nordais Forum Baron

23 crates on both my baby & main farms. Got 1 Piccolo Box on the main farm with 2 party tickets! 8)

13. Jarrow

Jarrow Forum Apprentice

I too had 19 crates and was rewarded with EP, CC a few SG and one party ticket. But it was nice to have an event that allowed me to work on those FSQs still hanging around.