Strategy: Farm Work 101 V2

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by 456farmer123, Nov 17, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 456farmer123

456farmer123 Padavan

First time posting in this thread, hopefully my math is correct ;)

Total quantity needed to finish this event:
    Farmer's Purses: 10500
    Watering Cans (drops from 3 mainland crops and trees): 1520
    Pumpkins: 1760

2 options to wake the animals up (total 36 times):
    Power feed: 88
    OR
    Kenaf: 8800 + 660 pineapples + 660 bananas

Edit1: Thanks to Northy who informed me it's 36 times to wake the animals.
    Edit2: Thanks to Yusufca total count is 44 times to wake the animals .

Last edited: Nov 18, 2020
    AniE, kibsnfebs, Brookeham and 8 others like this.
  2. FrootloopGrove

FrootloopGrove Exceptional Talent

Thanks

3. dumbunny

dumbunny Forum General

Thank you 456farmer123 for starting our strategy thread for this event!

If you have the PF to spare, waking the animals with PF means you can keep on planting whatever crops you want/need on the Rainforest. Especially since we're planting rockroses on the Plantation.

I've always had a love/hate relationship with this particular event. I hate the waiting as the higher levels require more time in the field to complete.

So, with that in mind, this is your reminder: DO NOT WAIT until the last minute to complete this event! Contribute crops and drops as you get enough to do a stage.

The other issue with this particular event is figuring out which critter is going to which field in what order - there always seems to be a jam-up in one field where all the critters want to go and there's already one working that field.

4. illy1996

illy1996 Living Forum Legend

Thanks for starting this thread 456farmer123. ;)
    At first glance, I thought this might be a tough one but then I noticed it is a couple of days longer than usual. :)

I don't like to use PF for non-breeding events but it is easier than growing the plants and milling the Sack of Fruit. Might do a mixture of both for waking the critters up. :music:
    Remember to check the "dots" required to avoid over-donating, this is my usual downfall. :D
    Good luck all! :inlove:

5. imalattanhalka

imalattanhalka Forum Expert

Thanks for starting this thread and calculations 456farmer123 .

6. ctindaldavies

ctindaldavies Forum Baron

Gah the whole thing looks confusing. I cant make head or tails of the FAQ. I guess it is going to be a hands on learning experience.
    Thanks for the tips @dumbunny although I really haven't got a clue.

Thanks for starting @456farmer123

7. illy1996

CT: It will become clear, it always confuses me at first and I have done a few of these events. :wuerg:

I started to try and explain but I got in such a mess, I decided it's best if you try it and if you have problems, come here and we can (try to) explain.:p xD

Edit: I may change my strategy and grow the crops to wake the critters up ... seems pointless wasting good PF! 8)

8. dumbunny

dumbunny Forum General

I know...I hate wasting PF, too. But, dang it! I only have one bahamarama field to plant crops on at this point! So it's a wash either way.

9. jäniksenpelätti

jäniksenpelätti Forum Expert

I am getting mlf.window.nov2020.insert.animal4 type error messages.

10. mika-1986

mika-1986 Advanced

I noticed the same while playing in Finnish but when I switched to English so the text is normal in English.

11. asta.neiti

asta.neiti Forum Pro

Same as jäniksenpelätti and mika-1986, I am palying in Finnish.

12. yusufça

yusufça Junior Expert

44 x wake up:

Needed: 8,800 x Kenaf + 660 x Bananas + 660 x Pineapples

or 88 PF,

or .....

13. 456farmer123

456farmer123 Padavan

It's so confusing isn't it?! xD
    Ok, I finally get it. You build step by step on the dots and you're right, total is 44 wake up. What a relief from 109 wake up. Yikes! xD

14. playful123

playful123 Forum Pro

this challenge is about as much fun as watching snails crawl :cry:

15. dumbunny

dumbunny Forum General

I did warn you not to wait until the bitter end - that's why! After the first round of dots, the time it takes for the little critters to complete their tasks just gets ridiculously long. So set them to their task and set the timer on your phone and come back when they are done.

16. hatzeva

hatzeva Forum Duke

These events always confuddles me xD Have too many dots where they're not suppose to be and missing the ones I need. Three lilac where there should have been 1 lilac and 2 blue. I'm sure the system is doing it on purpose just to confuddle me, Best of luck all!

17. kibsnfebs

kibsnfebs Forum Baron

Happy :D! All levels of all 4 Animals completed last night! Good luck to All :)

18. illy1996

You're not alone ... I always mix up what I should be donating and what I have already donated! :wuerg:

Edit: Just a heads-up here, the original FAQs showed an end date of 28 November but now it and the original event announcement show Tuesday 24 November.

Last edited: Nov 20, 2020
  19. dumbunny

dumbunny Forum General

Yeah, it's all over on Tuesday! Just be careful which animals you send where - you can over-donate and it can cost you! And, if you know you aren't going to be able to do it all, pick which animals you can get all the way through - the chicken on the far left is the easiest.

20. imalattanhalka

imalattanhalka Forum Expert

I started without fully understanding it and things developed as you say :))
    I did the extra task. I was trying to fill in all the boxes one by one :))):music:xD I was able to understand exactly after playing a few games.
    (The word "a few" in this sentence is a metaphor. I was able to understand after playing quite a lot.-.-xDxD )

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.