Strategy Frisbee Dog Competition

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by Moraine, May 15, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. julie1013

julie1013 Commander of the Forum

Nellie, it won't show you for contributing anything UNTIL you have completed the first 100!!! I have 11 showing in my bracket as extras I have played and have 8 more frisbees milled to feed Pugsly but I am waiting till I have to harvest in case I get a harvester;):p:p That will bring me up to 19 but the lowest number showing is 73 or 79:wuerg:o_O:eek: Yep, don't think I will be catching up to thatxDxD Still collecting prizes though:music: Way to go everyone!!!:D:D

2. clonahmon

clonahmon Forum Veteran

Got the cloud row YEAH

Have not yet donated to the top200 challenge.
    I amm in the same bracket as Moraine and nicorette.
    Space 200 has donated 20 frisbees.

I don't have 20 frisbees atm. As long as I don't know, if I can make it into the top200 I will keep frisbees, bones and event flowers and let them exchange. The prices coming from dog training are not worth donating the frisbees (without being in the top200)

I will decide tomorrow ;)

Good luck everybody still fighting for the cloud row and fingers crossed that everybody reaches their goals!!

3. nicorette

nicorette Forum Connoisseur

Yeah, Come join us clonahmon:D
    Getting real tired of that little Hamster... yet another Orange Goose xD;)

4. clonahmon

clonahmon Forum Veteran

Think I won't make it into the top200...eventually another time ;)

Last edited by moderator: May 22, 2017
  5. Lily_pink

Lily_pink Forum Mogul

I've read a lot of comments on how much RL$$ it takes to get into the Top 200. Well, sometimes it doesn't - just takes a little bit more planning/work/and not a whole lot of sleep! So I'm here to encourage all of you who want to try for it!!

Much of it depends on which Bracket you fall into. In my case, I got an 'easy' one - so to speak. There is no doubt that this was the primary reason I have made it up to Level 20...and now down to 25. (It's like a see-saw!)

BUT -
    I have not spent any extra money to do this Event!! I used BB's that I purchase at the beginning of each month (and then try to make them last) to buy some extra bones so my hard work wouldn't go to waste, and a very few extra SG's. Not even enough for my neighbors to get a gift. :(Sorry!)
    A real Plus is having the Premium feature, mainly because of the Layout Saver feature, and unlimited free water. This allows me to plant larger crops without worry about getting everything that I need back in place

What DID really help was getting an extra crop or so in each day. I sleep 5 hrs. or less, so with water and manure (which I bought a L-o-t of with CC's, not $$) my crops take 5 hrs. 03 min.
    This gave me a real boost - 4+ crops/day, and I can sleep/do other things while they grow.

Yes, it is a lot of work and attention to the clock - but it can be done - without spending a lot of extra money!....CC's - yes.(Manure is not just 'Poo' anymore!) But those CC's, too, just take work to keep harvesting/selling/making CC's.

*So, please don't be discouraged or give up. Just do the best you can - while still enjoying what you dedicate yourself to doing - and you will do better than you think you can! And that's good enough!:D

A final note - no one was more surprised than me to reach the Top 200!! I believe it was just being in the right Bracket, and an extra lot of crop-growing!

Last edited: May 21, 2017
  6. oldman49

oldman49 Exceptional Talent

top 200 my #1 has 620, my #2 has 500 moe & curly at work woob woob woob.
    i ended up with +23 o ya i've been clickin my --- off, and just got a 12hr harvester.
    by now yall should know what i'm saying

Last edited: May 22, 2017
  7. thesmileface

thesmileface Active Author

I need 6 more frisbees to finish the event. I will get enough event crops in time. But I will be short on drops. Please send me drops if you can. Thanks

I just finish the event:p:music::music::music:

I have 363 extra event crops. I may get one or two frisbees if I am lucky with drops.;)

8. eowynruss

eowynruss Junior Expert

I am working it, Kessari! I think I can make it to the 101 dog mark, which at the moment, would put me on the list. But will I stay on it? I don't know...

9. Nellie_Noodles

Nellie_Noodles Commander of the Forum

I need 6 more drops to finish this event...hopefully i will get them in the next harvest:cry:
    Wish they made a crate that gave drops ...have them for everything elsexD

farmerumf, joanc123 and phoenixboy12 like this.
  10. phoenixboy12

phoenixboy12 Forum Duke

Well done to those who have completed event and are on in top200 what an achievement.

im on 95 dogs entertained a field of hazelnuts to come and 1 more harvest of medium crops to come on each field, so should reach 1st objective. Do I spend bb on getting extra chews to see if ive made top 200, at the moment only 64 on it

sanddollar15, Mooboy and joanc123 like this.
  11. clonahmon

clonahmon Forum Veteran

YEAH space 182 atm for me!!

But just 2 more frisbees than space 200... so it will be tight.

2 fields of onions ready in an hour, 1 field event plants also ready in good an half an hour.. so possible to mill lanother few frisbees.
    Fingers crossed, that this will be enough.

Sorry dear neighbours, that I couldn't send everybody a drop... no premium here so gifts are VERY limited :(
    and I have sent gifts to newbies to try to give them a helping hand

Good Luck everybody!!

12. sirpippen

sirpippen Forum Master

A belated Thank You to Moraine for taking the time to crunch the numbers for us. this Olde Phart appreciates it more than you'll ever know!
    :D

The wife and I have both finished the event, that is we've gained the cloud row. Not really interested in gaining anything from a top 200 event so we're done.
    8)

At the risk of strolling off topic here: I've kept track of the goodies I received with all of my tossed frisbees. For those as curious as I, Here's the list:

5,000 ep x 21
    10,000 ep x 9
    5,000 tep x 11
    10,000 tep x 9
    5,000 cc x 19
    10,000 cc x 7
    power feed 1ea x 1
    power feed 3ea x 1
    super grow 2ea x 6
    super grow 5ea x 1
    suzy's turbo mulch X 1
    carrot apple chutney x 1
    valentines pot
    pinkie pie pie x 6
    xxl toolbox x 3
    all harvest helpers 1hr x 6
    all harvest helpers 3hr x 1
    cobalt baha wonder stable x 5
    erie wonder tree x 3
    skiathos baha wonder tree x 3
    golden bananas 2ea x 1
    frisbee dog sticker
    sprinkler
    chasing a dream
    lady & the trampoline
    toss and fetch
    frisbee dog competition magic stalk row

:p

tlcmom, Lily_pink, Mooboy and 3 others like this.
  13. eowynruss

eowynruss Junior Expert

I am on the list! Woo hoo! I don't know if I'll stay on, it won't take much to knock me off, but here's hoping...

tlcmom, Lily_pink, Mooboy and 5 others like this.
  14. Kessari

Kessari Someday Author

Congrats eownyruss, knew you'd make it!! :D List is surprisingly still less than 150, so hopefully you're good to go.

tlcmom, Lily_pink, habalala and 3 others like this.
  15. Nellie_Noodles

Nellie_Noodles Commander of the Forum

I need 4 drops to get the cloud row ...do you think I can get them ...not on your nellie :cry:
    I can do no more ..have had enough now ... going to sit in the sun and have my coffee and forget it now...have tried my hardest to get the row...the givers will stay in my inventory and make another page
    Thank you to all the people that sent to me ...(((((((hugssss)))))) I owe you ;)

Lily_pink likes this.
  16. phoenixboy12

phoenixboy12 Forum Duke

Oh no Nellie thats a shame.

Im 56 on top 200 in my bracket, now to stay there:inlove:

Lily_pink, nicorette and sanddollar15 like this.
  17. nicorette

Way to go, clonahmon!!! :D:D:D We are 5 from the English Forum in our bracket. Let's hope it stays that way! :oops: Fingers crossed! :music::p

And way to go, phoenixboy12 and eowynruss!!! :D:D:D I'm so stressed out right now, I didn't notice your posts xD

Edit: Yaaaay! All 5 of us made it! :inlove::inlove::inlove:

tlcmom, Lily_pink, Mooboy and 3 others like this.
  18. phoenixboy12

phoenixboy12 Forum Duke

I think Ive made it, it says im no 56 in my bracket but no rewards.
    does anyone know how they have done.

well done in anticipation to those who have got extra rewards

Lily_pink, Mooboy, julie1013 and 2 others like this.
  19. nicorette

Rewards will probably be handed out soon. The event is done - so you made it! Congrats! :D

20. phoenixboy12

phoenixboy12 Forum Duke

1st fully completed event oh yeh :inlove:

Lily_pink, Mooboy, julie1013 and 3 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.