Strategy Helpers' Day Off

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by illy1996, Nov 19, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. joanc123

joanc123 Forum Demigod

Seems we had the same idea, dumbunny. Great minds push the button at the same time. :)

2. farmer_broke

farmer_broke Commander of the Forum

:cry: and I da even know where the button is :cry: Thank you for explaining to me.

3. illy1996

illy1996 Living Forum Legend

Good going, Mir! My two "retired" farms had 70 spins - one gave me 7 Maple Trees, the other gave me 9 Maple Trees. Might get the Neons on those farms. This farm, who always spins any and all spins every day got 2 Maples Trees. Might get lucky but probably not! :music:
    I do like the idea of doing an event without doing an event! :D

I was momentarily tempted to do the whole thing on the "retired" farms ... then I remembered how much work would be involved for next to little reward and decided I would sit next to an ol' farmer and stuff leaves in my pocket under an ol' Maple Tree! xD

4. -Mir85-

-Mir85- Living Forum Legend

To get the neon stable you only need 5 trees, and the patience to wait until they are fully mature :p

5. baw815

baw815 Forum General

I got lucky with 3 maples, nothing else, lol.

6. illy1996

Yes, i will definitely get the Neons on "retired" farms but poor Illy is just too silly and uses up all her spins every day! :(

7. Willow

Willow Commander of the Forum

I have collected the neon stable crate - got a neon cow.

8. -Mir85-

-Mir85- Living Forum Legend

You have a few days to save up spins. The maple trees will return to the wheel for the last 24 hours of the event :)

9. KaiCat33

KaiCat33 Forum Pro

I spun the wheel, got 7 old maple trees, got the neon cow. I'm pretty happy with that. I won't have time to do the rest, but will hopefully be here every day to take care of my farm and send gifts. Good Luck everyone, with whatever you do. :inlove:

10. trishap58

trishap58 Forum Master

I have also collected the neon stable crate - got a neon Cat

11. dumbunny

dumbunny Forum General

Well I'm done with trees. I've been saving crates for wheel spins and the crates of treats, so when I ran out, I just opened a few of those. Who knew they'd ever come in handy?

Anyway, now I just have to grow crops and make acorn cookies to get the cloud rows. Both farms.

Am glad that I was able to get a lot of the trees on the first day - having to wait for the last 24 hours and then hope you can wait long enough to harvest the old maples. I wish anyone stuck finishing the event with last minute old maples much luck and patience and a good alarm clock.

12. mindy1701

mindy1701 Count Count

Just opened a neon horse - pretty great, especially since I'm not doing the event. xD

13. 12ss12

12ss12 Living Forum Legend

I got a neon bear. :) Happy.

14. illy1996

Both "retired" farms have their Neon pens: Chameleon and Monkey. :D

15. FarmerMolly22

FarmerMolly22 Exceptional Talent

Thank you dumbunny and joanc123 for your responses...... eventually and as usual once I thoroughly read through the faqs it was clear to me.

16. dumbunny

dumbunny Forum General

FarmerMolly22 - trust me when I say that I am frequently just as guilty of not thoroughly reading the FAQs for these events. I just barge ahead and then I'm scratching my head wondering what I've done wrong. I could write a tell-all book: What Not to Do Playing Farmerama: Learn From My Mistakes. Come to think of it, I could write one about life in general, same theme.

17. baw815

baw815 Forum General

I got a neon bat on Sadie, but not enough on this one, hope I get some trees on the last day.

KaiCat33, fun2farm, Nala777 and 4 others like this.
  18. joanc123

joanc123 Forum Demigod

CRs up on this (neon duck) and my AmySue52 (neon peacock) farms. :p
    I really enjoyed watching the critters (helpers?) appear all around the event scene. It is colorful, fun and happy there now!! :music:
    Let us know if you need Watering Spikes for harvesting those trees more quickly.
    I amended the SOS thread to include the Watering Spike.

Last edited: Nov 24, 2019
    KaiCat33, fun2farm, Nala777 and 2 others like this.
  19. fun2farm

fun2farm Forum Master

:DWow! Congrats all you great farmers who have gotten your Neons!!:D

I'm still struggling with c-r-o-p-s, as I have only one field to work with and am not here every day! I am trying to save up spins for the last day......but as illy says.......Lol! (except I may not get a Neon. :() Really hope I'm here for the last day!

Other than reliance on crop-growing, I like this event for the pace (slow) and the beautiful graphics, as always!:) (...and, yes, I wound up giving this one a try! All your great Neon wins were very convincing!)xD;)

P.S....my dear neighbors...please send water spikes! Lol:p:inlove:

Last edited: Nov 25, 2019
    FarmerMolly22, KaiCat33 and joanc123 like this.
  20. rivak

rivak Forum Duke

I'm going for the neon stable. I wasn't planning to play but the temptation was too strong to resist. One more leaf and I've got it. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.