Strategy Helpers' Day Off

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by illy1996, Nov 19, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. baw815

baw815 Forum General

Got my two trees after burning over 60 spins and 20 party spins. -.- :music: -.-

Now I just need to harvest them, luckily machinery doesn't harvest them till fully mature. xD

2. dumbunny

dumbunny Forum General

baw815: sorry it took so many spins to get what you needed - I've had a rough go at the wheel at times, too. I hate being desperate for a harvest bonus and it pops up and the arrow lands one away every time. It's like it's taunting us.

I am done on both farms. Got the cloud rows up and running. Put out the extra trees that I had accumulated. Might as well make maximum EP and CC from the red leaves when they get traded in after it's all over.

So we now return you to regular programming, er, farming...

3. Willow

Willow Commander of the Forum

Finished.

Brookeham, joanc123 and Cassie101 like this.
  4. 12ss12

12ss12 Living Forum Legend

Me too.
    Yes. I too find that the number of times you land on an old oak tree today is far far less than the number of trees you got by spinning on the first day of the event. I needed one tree to finish the event. I had 44 free spins. At the end got 1 tree. For the first half, the spins did not land anywhere near the trees. Nearing the end of the free spins, the spin either landed one space next to the tree. Or in between two of the trees. xD:p

Brookeham, joanc123, baw815 and 2 others like this.
  5. farmer_broke

farmer_broke Commander of the Forum

Would you all mind hurrying up with whatever you are doing here?

Trying to get back in the swing of things here. Wonderful wilson Wednesday should help a little. :)

Brookeham, dumbunny and joanc123 like this.
  6. illy1996

illy1996 Living Forum Legend

I had 9 spins on both retired farms, not one tree. :(

I had in excess of 80 spins (both normal and party) on this farm and got another 15 trees. I snapped up the neon stable (Turkey!), the Tartan Wonder Stable and the Wonder Trees. Now I wonder if any of them will be something new? :p

Broke: I always do my harvesting and gifting before coming her so I miss WWW! Sorry. :music:

7. dumbunny

dumbunny Forum General

Wretched Wilson Wednesday is more like it. Why do I hate Wilson sooooo much?

farmer_broke and joanc123 like this.
  8. farmer_broke

Why would you dare to think you missed WWW? Check your gift box lately?

And dumbunny, I suuuuuuuuuuuuuuure hope you do not depend upon drops. No more to be said.

Last edited: Nov 27, 2019
    joanc123 likes this.
  9. dumbunny

dumbunny Forum General

drops? wilson's affect drops?

joanc123 likes this.
  10. farmer_broke

Maybe xDxD
    Picture this and you decide:

Event going on and drops needed
    Gift box is full of wilsons
    Can receive no more gifts unless neighbors pay BBs

:eek:

hmmmmmmmmm Maybe you'll let us know tomorrow

joanc123 likes this.
  11. dumbunny

dumbunny Forum General

maybe I will do just that...secrety things that no one tells you until after you've been playing this game for 4 years...

baw815, farmer_broke and joanc123 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.