Strategy Nether World Saga

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by illy1996, Oct 13, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -Mir85-

-Mir85- Living Forum Legend

I used to do this with food in my freezer xD Thinking it will be good to have this food for here for a day I need it. Two years later, not so good any more >:( now I try and eat the food I put in the freezer as soon as possible, it's been much better :)

2. cleapape

cleapape Forum Apprentice

i hate moonlight world. I scared of them. Why there must be this this scary world in this cute game :((

ctindaldavies and joanc123 like this.
  3. 12ss12

12ss12 Living Forum Legend

Can I start the event now ? It says we need certain drops from 3 other events.

4. imalattanhalka

imalattanhalka Forum Expert

First of all, it is better to get plane tokens from the "midnight race" event. There is still time. You can handle it with some SSG and SG. You don't have to do it all in the midnight race event. Just get the tokens in races 1 and 3. When it comes to the area to buy tokens, use XXL fuel so you have 2 so you get 4 coins.

40 boxes = 7 dark crystals:(

ctindaldavies, 12ss12 and joanc123 like this.
  5. -Mir85-

-Mir85- Living Forum Legend

I only have 3 dark crystals... have been collecting the brew regularly, but haven't counted the boxes.

6. illy1996

illy1996 Living Forum Legend

I have managed to get five Dark Crystals, again, not sure how many boxes but I'm not very good at making wands! :music:

7. dumbunny

dumbunny Forum General

illy - try my strategy for "wand making": Start on one end - pick one - doesn't matter - left, left, left. See the result. If it's not all 5 all the way across (and it won't be), move to the right one each pick. Now, depending on what you get - if you've gotten two picks on the left end that are really low numbers of dots, I move several picks to the right - well into the middle on the first and last pack - or even to the right edge (or maybe one from it). I don't do that with the middle pick - I just keep moving one to the right until I find the one with 5.

What I have found is that they group, but they group weird. So it's often one really bad pick, but one to the right (or left) is a really good one. So I just move one, one, one. Worst you're gonna do is get one crate on the last try.

I also sometimes start with the middle and then move left or right of center...but it's usually one spot at a time. Doesn't always work, but often enough I can at least get the good prize by the 3rd or 4th try.

8. desi20

desi20 Forum Pro

Opened 32 crates and got 7 dark crystals

ctindaldavies, joanc123 and dumbunny like this.
  9. illy1996

Thanks Dumbunny. I do something similar, start from left on all or start from right on all or start from middle on all ... it's just the randomness of it all. Funny enough, I am luckier with the ones with lots of permutations than I am with the Hilts - always seem to pick the good one last! :p

ctindaldavies, joanc123 and farmerumf like this.
  10. Willow

Willow Commander of the Forum

30 crates and 8 crystals for me so far.

11. imalattanhalka

imalattanhalka Forum Expert

Total 55 crates and 7 crystals..
    No crystals appeared in 15 crates today.-.-

12. illy1996

My thoughts are that if I have 7 Crystals now after one event, with the same ratio over the next two events, I should at least have 21 Crystals. In between time, I will (hopefully) have collected a few more Witch's Brews with more chances to get Crystals. So, again, hoping for the same quantities:

Midnight Race: 21 Crystals
    Pastry from the Void: 14 Crystals
    Eldritch Game Night: 7 Crystals

I make that a total of 42 - a little ambiguous and very rough reasoning but I also think that, by the end, we will all be inundated with Dark Crystals. Maybe a little bit of wishful thinking thrown in to the mix! xD

13. pepsishot

pepsishot Forum Expert

These dark crystals are killing me. 21 crates and only 3 :oops:

14. 12ss12

Thanks. Following your advice too. I was doing well and would have got 4 tokens. But got only 2 tokens as I forgot to login and harvest the last harvest before the game ends. :sleepy::pxD. Hence lost 2 tokens. Now lets concentrate on the next event. Have exams on Nov 1st. So forgetting all others during the study.

Great thanks to all who sent me the drops.:inlove:

[​IMG]

15. -Päärynä11

-Päärynä11 Count Count

I have not counted my crates. It was well over 20, when I got my first 3 dark crystals. I have now my first cloud row and one crystal for another. I hope I'll get at least 12 more to get second cloud row.

16. habalala

habalala Emperor of the Forum

At the start of the 2nd event I opened all 68 crates i managed to grab during the 1st event and got 15 Dark Crystals out of it. There is hope!

joanc123, ctindaldavies and Mooboy like this.
  17. RowSie

RowSie Regular

I so feel your pain. Just opened 16 crates to one single, lonely crystal... o_O :( :cry:

Cassie101, joanc123 and ctindaldavies like this.
  18. 12ss12

join me in your list too. I opened 14 crates and got 1 dark crystal. :eek:o_O:music: At this rate I doubt whether we will be able to collect the rewards using dark crystal ?

So far I have got 3 dark crystals.

joanc123, RowSie and ctindaldavies like this.
  19. Cassie101

Cassie101 Emperor of the Forum

I opened 8 crates on Erridge and did not get a crystal :(:(

joanc123, ctindaldavies and 12ss12 like this.
  20. 12ss12

That's really sad Cassie.o_O Let's hope. :)

Cassie101, joanc123 and ctindaldavies like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.