Strategy Nether World Saga

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by illy1996, Oct 13, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mindy1701

mindy1701 Count Count

16 crates opened on my farm - 1 lonely little crystal fell out.

2. Mooboy

Mooboy Commander of the Forum

I have tried small experiment in terms of crates to convert, I got 6 dark crystals in my first 20 crates, 5 dark crystals in my 2nd 20 crates bundle

So stick with 20 crates with pastry tokens we can produce more Crates for Dark crystals :music:

Fingers crossed for your needy dark crystals :music:

3. alpenliebe

alpenliebe Someday Author

2 crystals from 31 crates
    and then 2 crystals from 7 crates

I'll try with 20 8)

4. ctindaldavies

ctindaldavies Forum Baron

I just open them as I get them. I've gotten 16 dark crystals so far. I just opened 12 crates and got 4

5. illy1996

illy1996 Living Forum Legend

My strategy failed me completely, I got to 9 pretty smoothly, a couple a day but then stopped. Oh, well, I am sure I will have a glut of them at the end! Famous last words. :wuerg:

6. imalattanhalka

imalattanhalka Forum Expert

Today everything progressed in an interesting way. I think my luck turned out to be good. While he was happy that 1 dark crystal came out of 9 boxes in the morning. Now 3 dark crystals came out of 3 cans :))))
    Also, 6 Midnight Oaks came out of the Moonlight mania box :) It is very interesting.
    CR1 ok. 8)

Last edited: Oct 23, 2020
  7. illy1996

No Dark Crystals for two days and then 3 from 18 crates. Slowly, slowy ... :p
    Just 23 needed now! :music:

8. davidb1yth007

davidb1yth007 Forum Overlooker

I have held out till now and opened 88 crates and got a whopping 22 dark crystals!
    This the most patient I have Ever Been!
    I don't think it will catch on as a life choice....xD

Cassie101, dumbunny, joanc123 and 6 others like this.
  9. 12ss12

12ss12 Living Forum Legend

Super David. You hit the Goliath. :D:)xD. Should I be patient too ?

I opened 25 crates and got 3 dark crystals.

10. Mooboy

Mooboy Commander of the Forum

I have got 13 Dark Crystals, waiting to unlock the 2nd Cloud Row, My 20 crates a Pop seems to be giving good supply of Dark Crystals I got 6 this Morning got 7 previously

That's Super Cool David, You played it Bingo style Two FAT ladies 88 churn out Two Little Ducks 22:D:D

11. habalala

habalala Emperor of the Forum

Opened another 36 crates, containing 9 Dark Crystal. I now hold 15 .. enough to get 2nd CR whenever it becomes available.

12. blessedlady2

blessedlady2 Old Hand

It is the luck of the draw. I opened 17 and got 6 Dark Crystals. Did have 3 Perfect Scores. Best of luck to all.

LOL, somedays I can do good, other days I can't hit the barn.

Last edited: Oct 27, 2020
  13. illy1996

I opened 17 Crates too and got two Dark Crystals, giving me a grand total of 18. Only need another 17 but I am over the halfway point! :music:

14. mika-1986

mika-1986 Advanced

Both cloud rows activated. :inlove:

15. 12ss12

I opened 37 crates and got 7 dark crystals. SO now have a total of 13 crystals to open the second cloud row. But it is still locked. Should we open all tiles around it to unlock it ?

Cassie101, joanc123 and trishap58 like this.
  16. imalattanhalka

imalattanhalka Forum Expert

Me too 2. I collected 13 crystals for CR. But what I was afraid of happened to me. I think it is necessary to buy 10 crystal item. I hope we can get it when we open up those around.It will be difficult to accumulate 10 more crystals.

Edit : mika-1986 you are right. When I opened GB, CR became active. CR2 is now running.

Last edited: Oct 29, 2020
    joanc123 and 12ss12 like this.
  17. mika-1986

mika-1986 Advanced

Not all tiles need to be opened. It is enough to open 3 tiles, ie up to the golden banana.

Translated by a translator.

18. 12ss12

Thanks a lot.

19. pepsishot

pepsishot Forum Expert

Finally opened the second cloud row only to realize I have no 2x2 givers to place on it. Well, at least it'll wait for me.

joanc123 and 12ss12 like this.
  20. puppiesnponies

puppiesnponies Living Forum Legend

You can purchase a small inactive volcano for 2500 CC in the red shopping basket :);)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.