Strategy Pastry from the Void

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by clonahmon, Oct 20, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 Living Forum Legend

Reminder: Baby boom today till Mon and with each breeding you get 1 Empty Flacon and you only use 1 "Power Feed"
    for each breeding!:music:

2. -Babari-

-Babari- Someday Author

I got a cloud row , thanks for breeding:D.

3. IpsiDei

IpsiDei Forum Pro

Since I already have CR running, you should already be ready.
    Have you gotten old. I didn't stay up to speed before the neighbor. :pxD

4. ctindaldavies

ctindaldavies Forum Baron

I'm going to add on here too, because there is one word in the game everyone seems to forget..."chance".
    Howie's give a 5% "chance" of extra drops. And with 3 howies on my fields and LL at 29, I see very little difference. 5% of 0 is still 0.

This is a totally tragic event. Not really the word I would like to use. The other word has the same number of letters though xD
    I dont mind not being able to finish something because I run out of time, or I choose to stop, but this one has roadblocks all over the place.
    Mushroom forest - only 3 parts open. No extra buffs at all on event crops (the wheel went dry and had nothing but harvester wins pfft), Baha crops that you have to open that was until recently was in the highest temple section, a midnight wonder tree you cannot possibly obtain if you don't have one and MM products are not purchasable. Ok, I'm getting away from myself.

I have spent 60 mill CC trying to get moringa, false bird of paradise and extra mushroom fields open for this event and I think I will have to cut my losses as it's just not going to happen. Never mind.

Congrats to those that have their cloud rows open and hope there is a lot of you that can take it all the way to the end.

Last edited: Oct 25, 2020
  5. -Babari-

-Babari- Someday Author

Yes, its ready!!:inlove:xD:inlove::music:

6. Kukkis

Kukkis Forum Apprentice

There is still work to be done, but the CR is in action. :inlove:

7. Erridge

Erridge Forum Expert

Opened 9 this morning I got no crystals.
    BP are being nasty >:(

8. 12ss12

12ss12 Living Forum Legend

I got the cloud row too. Congrats to all those who got the cloud row. I wanted to follow @habalala and @dumbunny and stop with the tokens and cloud row. But I find myself still doing the other parts of the event. But might stop halfway. Still not sure.

[​IMG] Where there is life there is hope. [​IMG]

We will soon be having a new MM stall trollofanten stall. To build it we need midnight fruits, cat fairy wands, moondews and grave candles. To get a midnight oak XXL upgrade, do the Walk the Hellhound quest.If you are in short of cat fairy wand, built the workshops during this event. You have ample time to do it.

Last edited: Oct 25, 2020
  9. mirsi54

mirsi54 Forum Apprentice

Its done and thanks to the neighbors for the gifts :music:;)

10. imalattanhalka

imalattanhalka Forum Expert

CR up and running.8)

11. dumbunny

dumbunny Forum General

This is one slog of an event.

I got the CR up and running on sewinglady's farm. Just kinda seeing if I can get drops to go a little farther - not hoping for much or caring at this point and definitely not even trying to get to 24.

This farm is not doing well - the vial drops - ugh. I'm fine on flacons thanks to a little breeding yesterday. And PM23 - gonna be lucky if I get the 4 tokens for the other event - got the first two, but, yikes. Like ctindaldavies, that farm only has three sections of the mushroom forest open - but that's really not the issue - it's the drops. And that's with a howie in the magic tree, plus level 23 on the trophies in the tree.

Anyway, at this point, I'm moving on - back to planting regular MM crops and whatever I get is whatever I get.

12. memmu55

memmu55 Forum Apprentice

Cloud row received, thank you neighbors for gifts.:)

13. jäniksenpelätti

jäniksenpelätti Forum Expert

I got the cloudrow and while breeding for drops I finished chicken breeding and made some progress on the bats and cows.

14. FrootloopGrove

FrootloopGrove Exceptional Talent

I was wondering how do you finish breeding?

ctindaldavies and blessedlady2 like this.
  15. jäniksenpelätti

jäniksenpelätti Forum Expert

I mean I finished the chicken breeding quest at the farmer's society.

16. imalattanhalka

imalattanhalka Forum Expert

I feel incomplete if I don't finish 24 games. ( Now 17) I put it one under the other, I collect it, I put it side by side, I collect it, but it does not keep an account :)) I have to use a few harvest bonuses and a lot of SG to keep the account. I don't really want this situation. If I want it, will it? Yes, it is. Do i want ? I do not know.

17. ctindaldavies

So this lovely little event is classified Medium - Hard. Has anybody found it to be medium? Just curious.

Hmmmm, so there is a barrier there that if you do not have a midnight oak, you cannot possibly put together the troll stall. Could that possibly mean it will become possible to get the midnight oak in the future.
    Am I missing a quest that give the base tree, seeing as there is one for the upgrade?

Ok brains trust..... does anyone have any other outside the box ideas to help me get the remaining 25 Golden Bananas I need to open the False Bird of Paradise. I've done all the FSQs I can, everything remaining requires pens and trees not yet opened so I can't buy them ( or meerkats - why are they so hard to get, I must have opened hundreds of spolia and dome wonders by now and still none, weird). I bought the 5 using Farm Coins. The wheel seems to only be giving out harvester boosters and ep this past week. I've just levelled up.
    I can't think of anything else.
    Cloud row is up and running, thankfully so I think I will just have to accept that I am done.

-edit- I must be one super idiot this week. I just confused medusa fruit with midnight fruit, no matter how many times I read it. So I have been busting a gut and burning my resources trying to get false bird of paradise open when I dont need it. Gah!!:eek::eek: And wasted several hours. Oh well.

Last edited: Oct 26, 2020
    Cassie101 and FrootloopGrove like this.
  18. FrootloopGrove

FrootloopGrove Exceptional Talent

Oh, I see. Thanks

More items for a part of the game we can hardly ever play. And wanting things a lot of people don't have like the Midnight Oak tree Or items from trees that take 350 hours to bloom and at most only 4-8 items every harvest. For those that play the Society Quest could have already been relieved of their Candles. Sigh........

Last edited: Oct 26, 2020
    alpenliebe, dumbunny and Cassie101 like this.
  19. -Päärynä11

-Päärynä11 Count Count

Now I am waiting and crunching numbers. 21 done and wondering which to choose for 22 o_O. 23 is something I really want. Number of drops will determine, what to choose in the end. I need patience now. Chestnut row is waiting (at least now, hopefully I remember that and not collect it) and golden slots will be empty in the evening for buffs, if I have to do instant flowers.

At least we have long MM to grow candles, I'll get the 3rd crop before the end of it xD. Sometimes there was no crop between MM:s, so I always give them turbo mulch.

When Midnight Oak tree arrived, it was sheer luck, who got it (or several of them) and who didn't.

20. ctindaldavies

Grave Candles??? Sounds like another thing I had no idea existed. 350 hours? OMG! pfft

Cassie101, alpenliebe, Sue46 and 2 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.