Strategy: The Great Chase

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by illy1996, Nov 14, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. phoenixboy12

phoenixboy12 Forum Duke

Again congrats to those who have completed event.

Happy Ive finally got 100 games, got 93 BBs :inlove:from 20 crates......pony grazing in field, they need a companion lets hope the pony gods are in a good mood today in giving me another 5 when mystery stables are done;).

only a couple of hundred points short of completing that side of event, which I was more aware and grown more crops but hey I shouldnt grumble Ive got what I wanted:D

Jazac, zerodegrees, habalala and 2 others like this.
  2. 12ss12

12ss12 Living Forum Legend

Finished the event. :D I got 111 BBs from the chest and nothing else. :inlove:
    Thanks to everyone for helping me finish the game and for all your encouraging words. :inlove:

I got an extra guinea pig stable from the wonder stables.:D

Jazac, zerodegrees, habalala and 4 others like this.
  3. lottidah

lottidah Forum Great Master

I didn't finish. I got to level 80 on the right and level 27on the left. I found that no matter what I planted either event plant or carnations I still got the same in drops. only two games. At least I got the cloud row!

Jazac, 12ss12, phoenixboy12 and 2 others like this.
  4. Brookeham

Brookeham Forum Freak

I finished...but just barely.:p I had a bad case of the flu for the past 2 weeks....that turned into bronchitis. :wuerg: So I left doing the mini game until last night, when I felt better. I did 100 games all in 1 sitting. Phew...glad to be done.:music: I did not have a problem with drops...as I took advantage of the multiple BBD's.

12ss12, sanddollar15, Jazac and 2 others like this.
  5. habalala

habalala Emperor of the Forum

Event leftovers, euh.. I mean extra prizes my farm will gain for finishing all and doing regular farming for a couple of days:

1663 Magnifying Glasses (48227 EP, 33260 CC)
    3590 Soot (53850 EP, 53850 TEP, 71800 CC)

Worth a good smile!

6. 12ss12

12ss12 Living Forum Legend

Sorry to hear you weren't well, Brooke. Hope you are recovered now. I too finished it in a nick of time.

You got the cloud row, Lottidah. That's good. So no need to worry.

And habalala, you are the envy now.;):)

habalala likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.