Strategy: The Great Chase

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by illy1996, Nov 14, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mellowmalt

Mellowmalt Active Author

based on my calculations we get about 66 points per game played with 80 points the max possible. We need 4435 points to get a guinea pig stable and 6150 points to get a pony stable.

So If I can get the max score of 80 per game which means clicking on all 10 objects in under 15 seconds I will need to complete 77 games to get the pony stable. 56 game for the guinea pig stable might be doable for me.Hmm 68 games needed for the cloud row.

Which to go for, would be a shame to aim for the CR and miss out on the pony stable at 9 more games but who am I kidding I haven't got the time to grow over 3000 crops per day. 250 soot per day also? More like 120 with a lot of luck for me.

Rewards are still great along the way though so this looks like a good event

ps: @66 points per game one needs to complete 94 games to get the pony stable.

That's a lot of clicking but seems to be on a lot of x-mas lists too - muhahaha (evil farmerama laugh) thinking about all that will try so hard and fail even harder. The only thing keeping me happy not to kill myself over a pretty dang tough event that will cause a lot of sweat tears and swearing. But gl everyone.

Last edited: Nov 14, 2018
  2. squigglegiggle

squigglegiggle Forum Overlooker

Yet again, I shan't be going all out on this one, much as I would like to. The Christmas events are always my favourite, and the ones I most enjoy really trying to complete, so I'd like to do as much regular harvesting before the Christmas events begin. I'll do what I can though

3. Brookeham

Brookeham Forum Freak

I'm in......... but I don't know about 13 days? o_O Thankfully I have a guinea pig and pony stable....so may not go to the end. I get bored after 3-4 days of growing the same plants.:p
    Good luck to everyone ;).....whatever your goal is!:music:

SahraB, Sue46, KaiCat33 and 10 others like this.
  4. 12ss12

12ss12 Living Forum Legend

SahraB, zerodegrees, KaiCat33 and 8 others like this.
  5. gardengal

gardengal Exceptional Talent

I'm in for sure. Good luck, everyone!
    :)

6. farmer_broke

farmer_broke Commander of the Forum

I admire all you event junkies and junkers.
    No sense trying to fool you ...
    Junking for two weeks and knowing in advance.

Saying this the nicest way imaginable: ____________________________________

7. 12ss12

I always like hidden objects game. They are my favourite.

From Hungarian Forum.

It is now confirmed that the objects in the scenes are fixed and do not change places. So once you memorise them, you will automtically click them. Some objects are very minute and needs to be found out by looking very carefully.

- The visibility of objects in one place is quite difficult, but the magnifying glass can be used at any time and then we will know where to look for them. (For example, in the courtyard of tomatoes or potatoes, the light bulb in the barn.)
    "There are also some strange objects that are hardly recognizable. For example, cookie glass in the kitchen or in the yard of the spirit trap.
    I can also say that I have to find them once, then their pictures and their place are fixed.
    - The names of the objects are good and precise. They can be recognized under the name.
    - There are unusual objects or objects in unusual places, but they are not too bad.

http://hu.bigpoint.com/farmerama/board/index.php?threads/a-nagy-hajsza-eventcsevegő.17391/#post-934670

broke, we have been junking for years in the events just like you have been junking in the markets for years. :DxD
    Saying this the nicest way imaginable: ____________________________________​
    xD

Last edited: Nov 15, 2018
  8. Neddy38

Neddy38 Forum Great Master

I forget to put out the wonder stable for pony(but it will not be a temp to me)
    and I’m lucky I had guinea pig.
    So, get more point is not a must for me.
    Only thinking should I do all 100 mini games...
    although we had 13 days for this event, But find hidden object make me had ”MAZE ” event feeling :sleepy:
    Hope my gut feeling got wrong :oops:

9. Cassie101

Cassie101 Emperor of the Forum

Cassie and Erridge will be doing this one. Good luck to all of us participating. :)
    Many thanks to illy, OneTwo, Habalala and anyone else who has made the strategy easier for us.:D

SahraB, gardengal, KaiCat33 and 5 others like this.
  10. AniE

AniE Board Analyst

I don't understand - do NOT play but doing so is effective? So you must? Or must not?
    Thanks

SahraB, Cassie101, Sue46 and 4 others like this.
  11. farmer_broke

farmer_broke Commander of the Forum

:inlove: Someone on your side of the world is going to have a tough time with you today I see.

But since you are trying to start-up with me on this side of the world:

Market playing is an art few are capable of performing successfully 8)

Junking requires no skill whatsoeverxD

12. -Mir85-

-Mir85- Living Forum Legend

It is a google translation from the hungarian forum, so the grammar isn't perfect. But I take it to mean that someone recommends playing several games in quick succession because that will be more effective.

geckofeet666, SahraB, Sue46 and 7 others like this.
  13. 12ss12

That was an automatic translation, AniE, from Hungarian. You have to play several games at a stretch so that it will be easy to remember. I deleted that part. Couldn't correct it into better English.

geckofeet666, SahraB, Sue46 and 6 others like this.
  14. illy1996

illy1996 Living Forum Legend

I can't wait to try out the game! :D

15. saturnia22

saturnia22 Forum Great Master

As far as games go, I leave the conquering and destroying to the kids..when I try those I just jump in the air ~edit~...and game over.
    But, I play a mean solitaire, and have aced the word games, hidden object is my forte even though my eyesight might suggest otherwise. After skipping 3 events I might have a go at this.

Last edited by moderator: Nov 15, 2018
  16. Neddy38

Neddy38 Forum Great Master

The inital harvest from preparation is 270 soots.
    See how much I got for a full day.
    I am resist from the temptation of try the mini games. original I think I may try 1,
    but I change my mind, I will try 5 together.
    Maybe I should wait for other farmers’ report.;)

Sue46, KaiCat33, Cassie101 and 4 others like this.
  17. Brakenjan84

Brakenjan84 Padavan

Did not get the 10 items before time ran out in two of the three areas they give and with the kitchen, I only got 5+ points as time was almost up. Luckily, I pressed "Ctrl Printscreen" before starting each search so now I have the areas saved and can study them before attempting round two in each area... :p

A very big congratulations to anyone who actually found all 10 items the first try before the time ran out!

hatzeva, tlcmom, Sue46 and 4 others like this.
  18. phoenixboy12

phoenixboy12 Forum Duke

Tried 1 of the 3 free goes...impossible to do in 15 seconds, anyone who does achieve that fete has my full admiration.

it was fun though, will I still be saying that in another 99 goes.. I want the BB crates:inlove:

Sue46, KaiCat33, Cassie101 and 2 others like this.
  19. 12ss12

SahraB, zerodegrees, tlcmom and 3 others like this.
  20. farmerumf

farmerumf Forum Ambassador

I tried the 3 free ones and ran out of time for every one. On one I had run out before I have even found one item so I think I will skip this event. Obviously not my forte and I have not the time to spare hunting for items.
    On the bright-side - I have two weeks to grow what I want and stock up.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.