Strategy: The Great Chase

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by illy1996, Nov 14, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dnin21cent

dnin21cent Forum Baron

Oh my God~~~~~~
    look at the barn picture, there is 59 item mark and 12 say still 1 or 2 item miss list
    each time 10 item, there will have uncountable combinations.
    Oh, another Maze event go live.....:cry:

2. SuzeeRabbit

SuzeeRabbit Old Hand

This sounds like a lot of fun. I'm all in for this one. I love these types of games. I'll do as much as RL permits.

Sitting here waiting for my second round of nuked crops...

The mazes were my fave ever, not so much the dig mazes. This will probably become my second fave.

Best of luck everyone.
    Try to find a quiet place and concentrate... ;)

SahraB, tlcmom, KaiCat33 and 5 others like this.
  3. illy1996

illy1996 Living Forum Legend

It does seem pretty tough on first try but all the items are in the same place, even on different farms so eventually you will remember where they all are ... ;)

I tried out my three freebies on my two lazy farms and didn't get much more than the lowest score on the first one, did a little better on the second one but on this farm I managed 192/200 plus I have got lots of magnifying glasses so if I am too slow, I can get at least five items per game to speed me along. I want those BBs! :inlove:

tlcmom, KaiCat33, joanc123 and 3 others like this.
  4. 12ss12

12ss12 Living Forum Legend

Yes, like illy said, initially it tough for few games and after that you will finish it super fast.

I practiced in other farms and then played here. Got this in the 2nd out of 3 free games. So we can try and its possible. Only thing is our computer or laptop must be fast & the with one click it should be selected.

[​IMG]

3 free Game & points

1 - 66
    2- 80
    3- 71

Last edited: Nov 15, 2018
  5. Moraine

Moraine Forum Demigod

So I've played one game. The barn picture.
    The words I had to find:
    Sickle, Axe, Oil can, Kitchen Scoop, Cowboy hat, Spark plug, Paint tin, Cogwheel, Bucket, Screw nut

The picture
    [​IMG][​IMG]

SahraB, zerodegrees, 12ss12 and 4 others like this.
  6. Mellowmalt

Mellowmalt Active Author

Ahh, I tried my first 3 games, only made 60 points maximum. I mean I had a birds nest and a bloody spade on the last picture. Try to spot those!!!

I think once one has memorized where all 120 (yes 120+ actually) items are then it might be possible to find them in under 15 seconds but based on 55 points average per game the pony stable is impossible to achieve...

I will be impressed to whoever consistently makes 66 points and finishes all 100 games.

190 soot found in my first day, little bit short of the 400 needed for a pony stable

7. Moraine

Moraine Forum Demigod

How do you know how many there are ? Not that I doubt there's 40 items per picture (10 for each game)

I'm optimistic, if the glass is half empty then it has a huge potential for a larger refill.
    100 games would aprox give me 6750 points and I need less for my (little) pony. I think I'm really going to have a few great rounds. I've remembered what a sickle is, and I've found a ghost trap. Yep, should work.

(But why do all HOG ask for old stuff no one remember what is anymore, phones with cords, sickle...)

SahraB, 12ss12, joanc123 and 4 others like this.
  8. Cassie101

Cassie101 Emperor of the Forum

I've discovered I'm totally useless at this game. :oops:When I got to 'only 5 seconds' left I refreshed spent an hour doing this for only 3 games. only 55 points each time. :(:cry:

SahraB, BoHoKaren, 12ss12 and 3 others like this.
  9. Moraine

Moraine Forum Demigod

I was thinking if I could have all the words, then circle them on the picture, it really should speed up things. Not a prefect score, I am only a dog after all (and I don't see imaginary pictures, sort of inner blindness), but good enough to get a time bonus. That is my thinking anyway. Perhaps it would help you too, Cassie? I have pictures of all 3 sites and 10 words for each picture.

SahraB, 12ss12, joanc123 and 4 others like this.
  10. Mellowmalt

Mellowmalt Active Author

Moraine, I have just the exercise for you to train your brain. in the outdoor picture spot the following items, this is not all items, a few are still missing:

christmas tree - dog kennel - mini lighthouse - axe - toolbox - hammer - screwdriver - sheep - zombie rabbit - ufo - telephone - wheelbarrow
    letterbox - bird's nest - mirror - knife - laptop - lollipop - bread - apples - guitar - broom - scythe - shovel - garden shears - lettuce/cabbage -
    carrot

11. SuzeeRabbit

SuzeeRabbit Old Hand

Thanks for the pics.

I have a 23" screen and I enlarged the pic to the max to look for things. I'm distracted by the TV but it took a lot longer than 15 sec to find everything on Moraine's list.

Moraine, maybe you can use that snout of yours to sniff out some of these items you old dog... lol

Last edited: Nov 15, 2018
    SahraB, Cassie101, 12ss12 and 4 others like this.
  12. Moraine

Moraine Forum Demigod

Thanks Mellowmalt. I pasted them all in here, made a pciture. Missed a few, but it's way past bedtime so I'll check back and see if others more observant have spotted them.
    1. christmas tree
    2. dog kennel
    3. mini lighthouse
    4. axe
    5. toolbox
    6. hammer
    7. screwdriver
    8. sheep
    9. zombie rabbit
    10. ufo
    11. telephone
    12. wheelbarrow
    13. letterbox
    14. bird's nest
    15. mirror
    16. knife
    17. laptop
    18. lollipop
    19. bread
    20. apples
    21. guitar
    22. broom
    23. scythe
    24. shovel
    25. garden shears
    26. lettuce/cabbage
    27. Carrot
    28. Letter
    29. Sunflower
    30. Rose
    31. Ghost Trap
    32. Lunch box
    33. Pincers
    34. Watch
    35. TV
    36. Potato
    37. Outhouse
    38. Propeller
    39. Egg
    40. Cocktail
    41. Water pump
    42. Bench
    43. Viking Helmet
    44. Windmill
    45. Paper lantern
    46. Whip
    47. Bird bath
    48. Sunglass
    49. Top hat
    50. Toy Boat
    51. Milk churn
    52. Pick Axe
    53. Spool of Wire
    54. Gold Tooth
    55. Bird House
    [​IMG]

Edit: If others besides me are interested, I can do this on all 3 locations and post them.

EDIT 2: I've added more items - Now it looks too crowded and too complicated to find. I think perhaps I should re-do the numbering on the items, drop the circles and add description on where to find on the items list. What do you guys think?

Last edited: Nov 16, 2018
  13. Cassie101

Cassie101 Emperor of the Forum

Thanks Moraine :DI'll print out the picture with numbers and the list of words that go with them.:D

14. farmerumf

farmerumf Forum Ambassador

I have also been asked for the following on my 3 free goes:
    Watch (in Scarecrow pocket) TV - to the left of Scarecrow. Potato is in the box of Apples. Outhouse - under the UFO. Propeller - on the back of tractor.

15. Neddy38

Neddy38 Forum Great Master

it will be hard for me, as english is not my mother language:sleepy:
    the 4 item in Moraine‘s picture, the middle two is unkown to me....
    I will need to find the meaning of it first !
    I think I need to get a dictionary by my side to let me know what is ask -.-

16. dnin21cent

dnin21cent Forum Baron

FAQ had amended.
    Baha main farm and rainforest also give drops.
    I notice this when this morning I got soot when harvest. This will be a good news for chase event.
    But for those prepare to use baha to get more neon heart may need to re-consider whether to contiune
    their plan or not.

12ss12, KaiCat33 and joanc123 like this.
  17. -matselleste-

-matselleste- Forum Duke

I also got asked for an egg, next to the bucket beside the scarecrow and a cocktail between 16 and 18

zerodegrees, 12ss12 and joanc123 like this.
  18. joanc123

joanc123 Forum Demigod

Water pump - bet. 1&2, Bench - bet. 3&4, Viking helmet - bet. 4& outhouse, Windmill - above 11, Paper Lantern - above 13, Whip - below 13, Birdbath - below bench, Sunglasses - scarecrow wearing them, Top hat - between 21 & 31, Toy boat - beside scarecrow(in wooden bucket), Milk churn - left side of barn(Christmas Tree), Pick ax - above 21(handle sticking up), Spool of wire - left side of 22(in wooden barrel)
    Thank you Illy for getting the search started, and to all who contributed to our success. :)

SahraB, zerodegrees, 12ss12 and 2 others like this.
  19. SuzeeRabbit

SuzeeRabbit Old Hand

Moraine, that is a big help. Even knowing the name of one of them, pincers, I'm still having trouble seeing that's what it is. Must be the European version... Or just bad eyes...

Your best bet might be to take the list Moraine provided and do a google, or similar, image search. For instance:
    google image milk churn
    You'll get a bunch of pics of milk churns.
    You might need google translate first?
    Study hard.

EDIT:
    I just did a google search for milk churns. It shows old fashioned milk cans and butter churns.
    I also did a search for pincers. Took a lot of concentration for me to see them. I was distracted by the yellow stuff. Still can't figure out what the yellow is...

Last edited: Nov 16, 2018
    joanc123, 12ss12 and KaiCat33 like this.
  20. missyliddle

missyliddle Forum Apprentice

There is a gold tooth on the feed bag in front of the wagon - top left of bag - & a birdhouse to right of barn door towards the top corner - Had to find those items in mini-game -

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.