Strategy: The Great Chase

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by illy1996, Nov 14, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 12ss12

12ss12 Living Forum Legend

Finishing in +16 seconds is enough to finish the game. And yes, I too was thinking what is the use of the magnifying glass lying useless. So decided I will click some of them. Why strain too much ?

Erridge, joanc123, SahraB and 4 others like this.
  2. dnin21cent

dnin21cent Forum Baron

after play 24 games, get better skill on serach item
    But, still most of them are around +8/+11, only very few cases I got +16
    I no longer put any hope on the point reward.
    I just hope that I could get the CR, and if possible had some lovely reward on points.
    And... If by good luck get some harvest bonus from wheel.:p

Sue46, joanc123, sanddollar15 and 2 others like this.
  3. illy1996

illy1996 Living Forum Legend

I'm the same, Dnin. I have had a couple of 71s and more 66s but mainly I get 55. I try to find five and then use my magnifying glasses but I tend to get sidetracked and the time ticks on! I am confident I will finish the 100 games but I think I will need to do a few more to finish the bonus prizes. I will give it my best shot though. :music:

Erridge, joanc123, Sue46 and 3 others like this.
  4. Moraine

Moraine Forum Demigod

After I made those lists I'm hitting 80 quite often and 71 just as often. A few "doesn't take"-clicks sometimes gives me 66 :D
    It was a bit boring, but it did wonders. I'm confident (until proven otherwise) I can do both CR and getting the pony :inlove: I really really want that pony. :inlove::inlove:

Good luck, chances are you will improve so the goal that seems so far away now will after a week seem achievable :D

5. illy1996

I have played 29 games and have 1,895 points which makes an average of 66 points per game, bearing in mind my initial attempts were very poor! -.-

So I calculate (ha ha) that if I continue doing this average, I should be able to finish both parts in 74 games, which should take a little short of 10 days at the rate I am growing - cutting it fine but you never know, the Wheel might actually be kind to me one of these days. Hasn't happened for a while. :D

Now, as long as the Harvest event starting on Thursday doesn't need any of the main fields and I could even take a few more bits out of my Glade nearer the end ... strategy can change to speed things up ... but not if another event needs these fields. :wuerg:
    I am finding more items without struggling so I am hoping to get an 80 one of these days. :inlove:

6. puppiesnponies

puppiesnponies Living Forum Legend

Thank you to all who have posted the list, items, and 'map'. My computer has been down and family visiting so will just keep hoping to improve :)

7. Neddy38

Neddy38 Forum Great Master

I Must say, without the help of all fellow players in this thread.
    I may just start the game then click the X and got 5 point!
    Becuase I really hate to find those item on a full of items’ picture.
    So far, I had play 23 games and 1523points, around 66/game
    the rate improve base on DN’s tips.
    That really help as my first 5 game all are basic 55.after re-fresh 3 time in each games,
    I just got tired of re-fresh the game anymore!
    then I play more,some of those devil items finally had stamp in my brain, once the unkown item
    got below 5, I use magify glasses so that I could finished them ASAP and get rid of the screen!
    I had to say, I won’t change my mind, I dislike hidden object! :mad:

8. SuzeeRabbit

SuzeeRabbit Old Hand

I'm getting mostly 71's now. I'm at 2,302/32 = 71.9 on my main farm. Second farm is a little farther along, it keeps getting +harvests and is now waiting for drops. Third farm is farthest behind, some fool completely missed one of the earliest harvests. lol But I'm not worried about any of the farms. 'til illy mentioned the next event so soon...
    My hand-eye coordination isn't as good a zero's. Memory not as good either, I have the most trouble with the axe since it's on more than one pic. Guess I should go back and review the labeled pics from Moraine, etc. I rarely get 80's.

The strategies I've been using...
    Save up the minigames. I play early in the day, but not too early, when my brain seems to be at it's best. Repetition from having a bunch, like 10, helps to refresh the memory and reinforce the item placement.
    Have a cram session reviewing the items/placements.
    Do all the easy tasks first. (Same for taking tests.) Gives you more time to concentrate on the harder ones. Or in this case...
    Then use the 5 magnifying glasses.

9. dnin21cent

dnin21cent Forum Baron

This morning wake up is good as I got +200% once again:D
    12 hr is quite alot for 5 hr crops. next target: save up to 40 games to play in one lot :p

10. hatzeva

hatzeva Forum Duke

40, 29 and 32 games played thus far by some, I applaud you!! Do you have a secret field to grow event crops that I don't have? I've been growing puff plants 24/7 since the Event begun and has only managed to mill 26 Detective tools. The drops are ok but I can't seem to keep up with the crops.

Have done 16 games and got 1201 points (average 75,1) until now, with 10 tools to do tomorrow when brain has had it's recharge.

Best of luck all :inlove:

11. SuzeeRabbit

SuzeeRabbit Old Hand

I'm using 2.5 fields, 24/7 for event crops. I've completed 32 minigames and have 4 tools in mill queue. Roughly 10 per day.

One needs to generate enough crops and drops to mill at least 8 tools per day. We're 3.5 days in so you're running a little behind hatzeva. Did you forget the CAC?

I'm not doing anything special. As usual I have not bought any baskets, etc.

12. hatzeva

hatzeva Forum Duke

Thanks Suzee!
    No didn't forget CAC. I have only my menageries and workshoperie + special trees out in the Glade. Realise now they all have to go as I'm only getting 2 Detective Tools/harvest. which is not enough. Thanks for the help!

Nala777, Sue46, phoenixboy12 and 2 others like this.
  13. Neddy38

Neddy38 Forum Great Master

I win double +100% 24 hr :D:inlove::music:
    I now had confident that I can get the CR, and may get a bit further, regarding the points....
    Oh,no, that’s totally another story xDxD

Nala777, Sue46, Cassie101 and 4 others like this.
  14. Erridge

Erridge Forum Expert

I'm getting 66 or 71 now. :) Well done those farmers who have got an 80:)

Nala777, Sue46, kibsnfebs and 5 others like this.
  15. illy1996

I got my first 80 today! Wahoo! xD
    That Pony is looking more like mine now! :inlove:

Nala777, Sue46, kibsnfebs and 6 others like this.
  16. dumbunny

dumbunny Forum General

Me, too, Illy! So I guess it is possible! No need to look for alien pods after all.

17. illy1996

Alien pods ... will they help? Want alien pods! o_O

Of course, I might do better in this game if I remembered to water ALL my fields. I have my growing sorted out like clockwork - but it helps if I remember everything that goes into simultaneous harvesting! -.-

Last edited: Nov 19, 2018
    Nala777, Sue46, dumbunny and 5 others like this.
  18. happycallie

happycallie Forum Great Master

It sound like everybody is doing good. I know the location of everything but my problem is not clicking fast enough.
    Usually get 71 most of the time. Keep up your Good Work everybody.
    happycallie

Nala777, Sue46, dumbunny and 4 others like this.
  19. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 Living Forum Legend

Where have the drops gone!?? I just harvested a land of 202 1x1's with event crops and got 7 soot! Then I did another 202 1x1's with
    event crops and got 5 soot! This IS NOT LOOKING GOOD!:oops: Is anyone else noticing the drastic loss of drops?

Nala777, Sue46, olofkalle and 3 others like this.
  20. Erridge

Erridge Forum Expert

Yes Sanddollar I have noticed that my drop rate for soot is very poor. :(

Nala777, Sue46, joanc123 and 2 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.