Strategy: The Great Winter Chase

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by illy1996, Dec 11, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. joanc123

joanc123 Forum Demigod

The 10 items has always been my choice too, Cassie. 92 games done and with an average of 95 points, it will take me 290 games to get all the prizes on the right side. :eek:
    Good luck everyone, whatever game you play! :)

2. farmer_broke

farmer_broke Commander of the Forum

Hi One-Two :inlove:

I have a question: Am I wise too for not straining myself at all for this event? :sleepy:

PS Cassie-the-Fox is now having troubles getting more friends on the broke farm with over 46,000.

Problems beginning to brew for Nala-the Otta too with right at 60,500 friends.

Last edited: Dec 14, 2019
    SahraB, 12ss12, fun2farm and 4 others like this.
  3. Nala777

Nala777 Forum Overlooker

Hi Broke, you are the wisest. :inlove::)

joanc123, SahraB, Cassie101 and 3 others like this.
  4. farmer_broke

farmer_broke Commander of the Forum

:inlove:

----- edit ----
    unrelated to event (thank goodness)

Honey is now being aggressively used for submission to quests requiring products. Aggressively! Market 40. (Beginning to see activity with cow milk as expected.)
    Supply is a problem for those requiring honey or milk.)

Last edited: Dec 14, 2019
    joanc123, Nala777, SahraB and 3 others like this.
  5. zerodegrees

zerodegrees Forum Overlooker

Festive Dinner
    [​IMG]

Shimmer, joanc123, Nala777 and 10 others like this.
  6. fun2farm

fun2farm Forum Master

Thank you again, zerodegrees!!:D

joanc123, Nala777, SahraB and 2 others like this.
  7. illy1996

illy1996 Living Forum Legend

I've been doing find 10 objects, I find it the best for me. :D

I have played 79 games and, by chance, I am on step 79 on the points prize list so just on the cusp of going into the second points prize list! :)
    I am doing well with drops and find I am held up by crops. :p
    I calculate that I will be able to do about 40 more games so will finish 120 games which I am happy with. :music:

I have actually been playing this game on Chevrefeuille - that farm doesn't do anything so has (or should I say had) an abundance of SG and SSG. So I have been nuking most of my event crops since I started (a day later than this farm). I have played 88 games and am at step 82 on the points prize list. 8)

This farm is way ahead with crops but lacks drops (please don't send any Soot to this farm, I am just playing cos i like the mini game, it is not a fully functioning farm so will use none of the prizes anyway - well maybe the BBs will go to some gift licences). xD
    I am running low on SG and almost out of SSG so now so will have to plant normally. :(
    I think that when all of my SG is gone, I will switch to some longer crops to get some drops. It's fun experimenting with this event! :D

Have fun all! ;)

8. 12ss12

12ss12 Living Forum Legend

I am too short of drops. Need drops for another ten mill products. So removed all my goose pens and put 1x1 crop fields.

You are wise for not straining for any event at all. Yes. :D :)

9. illy1996

This farm is one game away from the CR ... Chevrefeuille has it already but won't bother putting it out! What a lazy farmer! xD
    Of course, you are wise FB, you are an ol' farmer! :music:

10. -Mir85-

-Mir85- Living Forum Legend

Thanks a lot zerodegrees! :D

11. SahraB

SahraB Count Count

12. 12ss12

Thanks soooo much :inlove: I was searching for that bow tie.

13. Nala777

Nala777 Forum Overlooker

14. ChayaAvery

ChayaAvery Someday Author

Here are the items for Porky's Festive Bakery.
    [​IMG]

15. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 Living Forum Legend

Thanks again zerodegrees and ChayaAvery for the latest rooms posted! These are sooo very helpful!

Cassie101, joanc123, SahraB and 2 others like this.
  16. 12ss12

blessedlady2, SahraB and joanc123 like this.
  17. illy1996

18. blessedlady2

blessedlady2 Old Hand

I for one am not very happy that two events are scheduled for the same playing field at the same time. Why did they choose not to use the empty event field instead of pulling out all workshops which are producing soot for the current event?

Nala777, Cassie101 and joanc123 like this.
  19. Nala777

Nala777 Forum Overlooker

Thanks @illy1996 :inlove:
    @teddy.bear said: "If you use the code RENZOCOMEBACK in game, you will get 35 BBs and 1 Party Spin Ticket booked to your account." How can we use that code?? :wuerg: Any idea?
    I, too, am not very happy :eek: Right now, I'm growing long time crops to get some soots.
    Edit: OK, I've found the answer to my query. :) Thanks a lot @SahraB. :inlove:
    https://board-en.farmerama.com/threads/bonus-code.37062/#post-242721

Last edited: Dec 16, 2019
    joanc123 likes this.
  20. Brookeham

Brookeham Forum Freak

A big thanks to all who put up pics of the scenes for the mini games! :D I studied and studied and played almost all games this morning. I have the cloud row up and running....but will wait for more games until later.

Much luck to those still going for the prizes and CR!!! ;)

zerodegrees, joanc123 and Nala777 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.