Strategy: The Great Winter Chase

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by illy1996, Dec 11, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zerodegrees

zerodegrees Forum Overlooker

Glad to know so many found the pictures helpful. :) Thanks to ChayaAvery for covering the bakery, and thanks to everyone who took the time to leave a like and/or comment. :inlove:

I finished both sides yesterday. So excited to have an extra set of jumbo trees to go with the set I got from the FSQs, although I'm still missing the first turbo jumbo tree because I took a bit of a detour. :p

I think I played 204-205 games using 54 SG, less than 1000 SSG, and a lot of manure but I didn't really bother keeping track... :oops:

Congrats to everyone who reached their goals! :D

I don't invest real money in this game either, and the only pets I feel are worth spending my precious BBs on are the ones that decrease production time or increase revenue on certain items, or increase drops. But like -Mir85- said, they're mostly sold for real money. I can only recall one instance where they sold some pets for BBs and that was during the Retro Pet Sale.

Otherwise, I agree with -Mir85- - menageries are the better choice and that's where all my BBs are going these days.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.