Strategy Thread "A Gothic Story"

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by imalattanhalka, Oct 6, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. puppiesnponies

puppiesnponies Living Forum Legend

At the end of all the quests, we should have 2 each of the givers...1 for cloud row and the other for park, storage, or trading:D

2. farmerumf

farmerumf Forum Ambassador

Just harvested Saguaro with a few trees round edges and got 113 drop items. Replanted with supergrow so might make the full 460 tomorrow with another planting overnight but I won't hold my breath.

Mooboy and ctindaldavies like this.
  3. pepsishot

pepsishot Forum Expert

Such good news. Means someone out there will be willing to trade with me for something.

4. illy1996

illy1996 Living Forum Legend

If I have calculated correctly, we only need 260 Bookmarks! Wahoo! :inlove::music:xD

5. ctindaldavies

ctindaldavies Forum Baron

Only 260 now :) The FAQ still hasn't been amended, but the quest has it sorted.

Those are good drops @farmerumf. I had guarana in and got 56.

Last edited: Oct 11, 2020
  6. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 Living Forum Legend

Thank you illy, I thought the Quest bookmarks looked lower than what I had added up in the FAQ's but had not had time to check! I am happy, happy now!xD:music:

Mooboy and farmerumf like this.
  7. farmerumf

farmerumf Forum Ambassador

Thanks for the good news about Bookmarks. Will easily get those overnight.

Mooboy and sanddollar15 like this.
  8. imalattanhalka

imalattanhalka Forum Expert

1. harvest saguaro = 124 drops .:music:
    2. planting : bell pepper =I'm waiting.
    Good news xD

ctindaldavies and sanddollar15 like this.
  9. hadibaba

hadibaba Forum Apprentice

FAQ visual error

[​IMG]

10. nm56

nm56 Forum Duke

I don't know how some of you farmers get so many drops. I have never gotten over 100 drops harvesting a field in any Event or Quest.. I have the Wisdom Tree Howie Donut and another planted on the "drop" field. Some say they planted Rose Hips (19 hr); I planted Reed (22 hr).

I also got 0 drops from Yellow Pea harvest.

Bigpoint must like you -- too much of a difference to chalk up to "randomness".

Don't know why I even attempted this one -- 6 days of 24 hour Quests and a low drop rate.

It's just sucking up all my Supergrow.

Sue46 likes this.
  11. -Päärynä11

-Päärynä11 Count Count

Yellow peas do not give Bookmarks. You will get these drops when harvesting your crops and trees on the Bahamarama plantation only!

sanddollar15 likes this.
  12. nm56

nm56 Forum Duke

I was referring to a previous post about getting over 100 drops from Rose Hips where we were getting drops from the mainland main field -- this was a previous day on the Gothic Quest not the one running now but the drops are still terrible on this day's Quest.

Last edited: Oct 12, 2020
    Mooboy likes this.
  13. Mooboy

Mooboy Commander of the Forum

Hi nm56, Hmmm, I have an inkling your Animal and Crop Trophy in your living legend rune is not fully upgraded Both can be maxed out at 15% Total of 30% Boost on Drops any Howie Donuts gives additional 5% Drop Chance ;)

if this is not the case I suggest IGM to technical support

As for Yellow Pea you may have misplaced them in Green Meadow or The Magical Glade both of these don't give the current event drops ?

14. nm56

nm56 Forum Duke

My tree has the Howie Donut and is maxed out at 5% -- maybe later (or at a higher level) I will be able to get it at 15 and 30% but right now it as 1/1 completed there is no 2nd or 3rd level. Right now the only thing I haven't completed on the Tree is the water and toolbox icons. My Monkey Temple is also complete so I am not sure where else it would be if I am supposed to have it now at Level 222.

My Yellow Peas were on the correct field (main) and I received 0 drops. I saw that someone else posted that they received 0 drops from a field too (don't remember what they planted or if they said).

I am just hoping I get a lot of drops from my Bonnet Cactus harvest.

15. -Päärynä11

-Päärynä11 Count Count

Living legend II has only that one level. But how about Living Legend? It's maximum is 30%. Do you have all trophy updates from FSQ? I believe some cloud rows also increases drops. Event drops are not always shown among all other drops, because all drops don't fit in that bar we see. You always better check, what your storage shows.

16. nm56

nm56 Forum Duke

I am pretty sure that I did this a long time ago. For some reason I can't click on it now to check -- it was in the middle section of the tree at the very top and we donated the trophies and any upgrades we had for them -- I am pretty sure that it too is maxed out.

This is also not the first event that I have received a 0 drops from a harvested field. It doesn't happen that often but when it does it really takes some doing to complete the event.

17. illy1996

It was at the very top but is now a little down, there are two triangles, one for donating the Howie and the one before shows the percentage of the LL. ;)

18. nm56

nm56 Forum Duke

Thank you; I found it -- it is maxed at 30/30.

19. illy1996

Seems very odd that you get absolutely no drops at times. I have had drops even from really short crops (rare but it does happen) like carrots. :music:

I am not sure how they would check but if it occurs again, take a screen shot and don't plant anything until you have sent the screen shot to the Techs. Hopefully they can see what you had planted and the result. ;)

ctindaldavies and sanddollar15 like this.
  20. -Päärynä11

-Päärynä11 Count Count

Better take screenshot from storage before and after harvest. When there is a lot of different tools, salt, sugar etc, everything just don't fit in drop-bar on screen. I have sometimes not seen event drops, but I found them in my storage (or event window).

Sue46, ctindaldavies and Happyface like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.