Strategy Thread: Alien Snake Eyes

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by illy1996, Mar 8, 2023.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. illy1996

illy1996 Living Forum Legend

A new twist on an old game which is nice. Different flowers and drops. Basically milling Cup O'Space Dice to play a mini-game with a second option to mill Cup O'Space Dice with "Lucky Space Dice" which will reduce the number of drops/crops required. :)

The Cup O'Space Dice need to be milled . You can choose how many crops you use to complete the 65 games. :oops:

We get a free Cup O'Dice at the start of the game, so 64 Cup O'Space Dice:

160 x 64 = 10,240 Alien Gamer's Glory
    10 x 64 = 640 Space Shakers
    OR
    110 x 64 = 7,040 Alien Gamer's Glory
    7 x 64 = 448 Space Shakers
    1 x 64 = Lucky Spice Dice

Of course, in reality we will choose the second option depending how many Lucky Alien Dice we get.

Crops to be grown on Main field only.

Space Shakers and Lucky Alien Dice will come from Crops and Trees on Main field only.

EDIT: Lucky Alien Dice will come from Trees on Main field only.

There is a SMALL chance of getting Lucky Alien Dice and Space Shakers with each breeding.

I am in for this one as only one field is required and I like the mini game. I hold absolutely no hope in finishing the points side but that's okay, the further I get the better but no disappointment if I don't finish. :music:

Good luck all! ;)

NB: Please don't forget to tell me if my maths has gone a bit awry! 8)

Last edited: Mar 10, 2023
    racheliz, fatoş55, spotsbox and 10 others like this.
  2. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 Living Forum Legend

Thank you illy for starting the thread and crunching the numbers! I come up with the same numbers you did BUT I did it at 5am here in the states and without coffee!:oops::D I like this dice event sooo I will be doing it! Happy dice throwing everyone!;)

Last edited: Mar 8, 2023
  3. dumbunny

dumbunny Forum General

Thanks for starting the strategy thread, Illy!

I'm in on the usual 3 suspects. Baby farms are still fallow. Will send drops around.

Go as far as you can, decent prizes. This is an especially good event for anyone lacking season points.

Strategy: leave trees on the edges of your main field - you'll need them to get drops. I'll be planting amaranth this morning to harvest tomorrow morning. If you cannot plant amaranth, plant your longest timed plant today for harvesting after the event begins.

If you have a loaded breeding house from the recent discount day, after the start of the event, open that up and collect the drops. Watch for a future discount day - if we get one, breed like mad to get extra drops.

Good luck to all who participate!

4. Mooboy

Mooboy Commander of the Forum

Thanks for this Thread too Illy;):D

This is a great event with many lovely prizes to win, Also with Crate of Farm Supplies XI we can win Super or Jumbo or Suzy Tree :D:D:D

I have filled my mainland field with my Highest EP Trees so i can reap as many Lucky Space Dice as i can fingers crossed :p:p

I only have one Arboretum, I have only six trees to plant so i try upgrade it to 8 Trees during this event, I will keep this in Main Farm during the whole event also add Super Mulch to it at every harvest ;) This is mainly to get as many lucky dice as possible just using 2x2 Area the rest is for growing Alien Gamer's Glory

Field full of Trees in Main Farm does not gain Space Shakers Drops but i have plan to used Instant Harvester Buffs Feature using my stash of Super Grow which i have surplus amount off :p

Also i will put out All my Jumbos and Super Trees in Magical Glade during this event too use these handy resources for this event :D:D

Good Luck Everyone with this event ;););)

racheliz, dumbunny, AniE and 3 others like this.
  5. puppiesnponies

puppiesnponies Living Forum Legend

I have also filled my mainland with trees, but used the longest time of 22 and 23 hour trees (from the Willow family).

I like the Cloud row and though the chance of a Piccolo box or Jumbo tree is likely to be small, my hope is that something wonderful will come in time :)

The last prize is a Crate O Neons:inlove: so will aim for that but we'll see what happens :)

Good idea Mooboy to use Arboretum. Mine are on the Green Meadow and I admit to being too tired, too sore and too lazy to move them.

Good luck!

6. BlackCaviar

BlackCaviar Forum Overlooker

sanddollar15 and spotsbox like this.
  7. illy1996

illy1996 Living Forum Legend

I missed that the Lucky Space Dice only come from Trees in the Main Field. I have updated the first post. :(
    I see most of you weren't misled but apologies to those who were. :cry:

sanddollar15 and ç.çiftçi like this.
  8. ç.çiftçi

ç.çiftçi Forum Great Master

Please I'm sorry illy, thanks for the calculations, I missed the trees too, I planted plants completely.

sanddollar15 likes this.
  9. puppiesnponies

puppiesnponies Living Forum Legend

My field full of trees yielded 44 Lucky Dice and 39 Shakers. I will need to make some adjustments for the shaker drops.

10. dumbunny

dumbunny Forum General

I just have trees around the edges. Haven't started to harvest yet. Soon...

Edited to add:

Not so many lucky dices for this farm - 13 - and that's including from the breeding hut.

PM23 and SL's farms fared slightly better, not sure if it was just pure luck or different trees around the edges (maybe longer?).

In any case, forging ahead and crossing fingers for a discount day/baby boom, although when they said "slight chance", they meant "slight chance".

Last edited: Mar 9, 2023
    sanddollar15 likes this.
  11. racheliz

racheliz Forum Inhabitant

From 50 breedings I received 5 Lucky Dice and 34 Shakers. I don't think it's worth collecting them from breeding unless there's a baby boom or half price sale going on. I plan to put out 12 hour trees overnight and see what that brings. ;)

Edit: The field of o/night 12 hr trees gave 24 Lucky Dice but was low on shakers. I plan to build up crops and wait until the Sunday half price offer to get drops from breeding.

Last edited: Mar 11, 2023
    sanddollar15 and BlackCaviar like this.
  12. sapeli

sapeli Junior Expert

Yes - thanks - The Arboretum - I have trees around the fields but this time it is first time to use Arboretum, thanks so many times to hint-me to do that! Lucky (Dises) to everybody !

sanddollar15 likes this.
  13. Nuubi-Joonas2210

Nuubi-Joonas2210 Board Analyst

Information / tip worth considering:

it would seem that collecting breedings by hand is much more likely to yield "valuable dice",

I mean --->> I collected half by hand first, got 6 dice, the remaining 66 produced only ONE dice.
    In the second attempt, I tried 40 pieces of breedings and as a result, the hand collected 20 turned out to be 3 dice, but the machine collected NONE.

So a total of 86 hand-picked 9 pieces
    while the machine has 86 collections and 1 piece of dice!

edit: and a bad thing --> from my trees on around the 176 small pot of land gives me NOTHING = zero valuable dice !

sanddollar15 likes this.
  14. zerodegrees

zerodegrees Forum Overlooker

Initial harvest of 20-23h trees with 5 fully upgraded arboretums brought 199 lucky space dice + 188 space shakers.

Reached 25,000 points after 187 games with 13 lucky space dice left over. I managed to get all the bonus points for once. Still terrible at the mini-game, though. :p

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Crops outpaced drops towards the end so I had to grow several rounds of instant crops to make up for the missing space shakers.

Now that I've had my fix of Farmerama for the week, my farm can return to it's dormant state until the next event that catches my eye. ;)

Best of luck to all who are doing the event! :music:

15. farmerumf

farmerumf Forum Ambassador

Baby Boom and Discount day for a few hours on Sunday - we really need 24 hours though. Good luck everyone.

16. upa70

upa70 Forum Expert

this seems a poor idea from bp.
    you get drops from your crops on the main field only...you can only get the special dice drops from trees....again, on your main field:eek:
    if you grow crops then you can only get the cup drops...if you grow trees to get the special dice drops then you have no crops to mill with and use the special dice??????
    what are we supposed to do, grow crops in the daytime then clear the field plant trees overnight, use muck to speed them up, then harvest them, clear them all away, replant crops...and keep doing this every day....what a palaver!!
    -.-

17. dumbunny

dumbunny Forum General

I wholeheartedly agree, Upa70!

If there is ANY good news, it's that we do have a discount day WITH baby boom on Sunday for about half a day. For me it starts early in the morning and ends at 2 p.m. so pretty perfect timing for those of us in Mountain standard time zone.

This morning, this farm got a +1 for crops on the wheel. Had one yesterday, too. But, PM23 got a 200% yesterday, so really cleaned up on that farm - should have enough crops to get the CR from yesterday's harvests. SL's farm used buffs and a jack o'gift and has more than enough milled cups of dice to get the CR and beyond. So it's all gravy from this point forward. Thinking about putting more trees out on those two farms to get more lucky dice since they have plenty of crops.

BlackCaviar and ç.çiftçi like this.
  18. ç.çiftçi

ç.çiftçi Forum Great Master

I follow the same plan and it is a comfortable activity for me, not having to get up at night.

19. MeadowCrossing

MeadowCrossing Forum Baron

I am playing very casually with no extra effort, and have a question about the game itself. When you roll the dice, what do you do next and why? I keep dice which I think will make a good score, but subsequent rolls have not given needed combos. Because of the way I'm playing, I have at most two cups at each play, and usually just one cup.

Is it just the luck of the roll, or is there a strategy to get a higher score like waiting until I could play more cups at once?

20. upa70

upa70 Forum Expert

i think its a totally random generator a bit like a fruit machine...gives little and often then once enough has been played the jackpot sequence rolls out and BINGO!
    try accumulating lots of games then playing them all one after another and see if that initiates a better win sequence. i find just playing a couple of games each time doesn't give great results.
    like everything on this game ...you are at the whim of the programmers...what ever triggers they have set for "payouts" you will never know...all you can do is hedge your bets as best as you can;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.