Strategy Thread Septemberfest 2020

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by illy1996, Sep 22, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. illy1996

illy1996 Living Forum Legend

This one looks like fun, lots of Season Points up for grabs plus a base Tool Tree - think there are some farmers who have the upgrade but no base. Two CRs and two lots of givers, one CR plus givers from feeding the spawning characters and one with givers which can be bought with Star Coins (65 Star Coins required). :p

Each Bunny will give 1 Star Coin and 15 Gear Coins ... hey wait a minute, you will need to feed 65 (not 50) to get the CR and EP items for the second CR.-.-

I was going to base my calculations on 50 Bunnies fed but think I will have to up that to 65 - unless Bunnies can give out more than one Star Coin at a time. :oops:

So here goes nothing:

For one CR and EP items:

50 x 325 Honey Pitcher (event) Plants = 16,250
    50 x 25 Empty Barrels (event drop) = 1,250

or if aiming for second CR and EP items:

65 x 325 Honey Pitcher (event) Plants = 21,125
    65 x 25 Empty Barrels (event drop) = 1,625

I will have a go and carry on unless the drops prove difficult ... this last event I had over 3,000 Mjolnir - but I was planting longer crops! :music:

Good luck all! ;)

Last edited: Sep 23, 2020
  2. spotsbox

spotsbox Forum Demigod

Thanks for the number crunching, illy! :) The first CR seems easy enough, tho the second looks a bit more challenging. Will give her a go and get as far as I can. Good luck everyone!

3. 12ss12

12ss12 Living Forum Legend

Thanks illy ! I am in.

4. illy1996

Did you finish the other one One-Two? :music:

5. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 Living Forum Legend

Thanks illy for starting the thread and crunching the numbers!;) I am going for both CR's but will settle for 1 if the
    Drop Rat is not in a generous mood!xD Good luck everyone!

Mooboy, farmlily3, 12ss12 and 9 others like this.
  6. dumbunny

dumbunny Forum General

Illy, thanks for starting the thread and doing the math!

I'm in all the way on 3 of my farms... I forgot to gift the tool trees to the baby farms. ugh. So yup, PM23 has an upgrade but no base tool tree, so that farm will be after the tool tree.

So, for those of us who spend a little money on our farms, did ya notice the perk included in the "Epic" basket? a 100% increase in drops, but it takes up the diamond buff slot. For me, that makes it a no-go. I use my diamond buff slot for things that increase harvest numbers on crops. They had me until I read the fine print...so pretty much useless, just like the newish MM buffs. I guess I'm just collecting them. Too bad I don't have a shelf to display them on.

marymac50, Mooboy, farmlily3 and 10 others like this.
  7. joanc123

joanc123 Forum Demigod

I am here Illy, just the wonders of RL stepping allllllll over my farm(s). :music: SOS is up and waiting. :)
    Good luck all you happy farmers, whatever you do. ;)

8. Cassie101

Cassie101 Emperor of the Forum

Thanks illy for doing the numbers. I will do this but Erridge is having a break. :)

9. ctindaldavies

ctindaldavies Forum Baron

Thanks illy for working it all out. I'm in for the first CR anyway. I can now see why its an easy - hard event. The pick a prizes are good and first stop will be that tool tree base.

Last edited: Sep 23, 2020
  10. illy1996

Hi Joan, good to see you! ;)

11. 12ss12

12ss12 Living Forum Legend

Yes, illy. Thanks. :)

I planted my fields with sweet woodruff for drops, today late morning. Let's see how many drops they give.

I think Effect of 2nd cloudrow : 9000 EP x Farm level, 150% extra EP/TEP from givers for 36 hours is very good inspite of its cooldown time being 6.75 days.
    Cloudrows like these will be helpful for leveling up.

12. illy1996

Two fields of Valerian with trees on the outside gave me 214 drops, not bad. But wonder what the event drops will give ... :p

13. dumbunny

dumbunny Forum General

had hydrangea out overnight on this farm - 234 drops. Sewinglady's farm had reeds out and got 292...but I think the drop rat activated on that farm, plus that farm has two cloud rows that boost drop rates.

14. Willow

Willow Commander of the Forum

294 barrels from overnight crop of valarian. Hoping for a decent rate of drops with this event.

15. dumbunny

dumbunny Forum General

Well, our high hopes for a decent drop rate have been dashed. A couple fields of event crop with SG - averaging 15 drops per harvest - that's on fields of about 150 1x1 plots. So, I think we better plan on lots of SG usage and longer overnight crops. Use everything in your arsenal to plant as long of a crop as you can get away with...

Cassie101, alpenliebe, AniE and 6 others like this.
  16. habalala

habalala Emperor of the Forum

Thanks Illy for the thread and totals! I agree with dumbunny, longer timed crops overnight are a must to prevent an early shortage of drops. First Event Crop harvest here of two full fields with 1 howie, thats 400 1x1's, yielded 29 event drops each. Sigh.

17. ctindaldavies

I think my Howie's are broken. Both fields planted identically. Harvested Main with 3 howie's and got 28 drops. Forgot to move them to green meadow and got 27. However a "chance" of increased drops is just that, a chance. 5% of zero, is still zero xD

@illy1996, the second cloud row only needs the 55 star coins, so 55 x 325 = 17875 crops. We will get enough star coins for the extra cloud items in the first lot of harvesting, seeing as there is nothing else to buy with them.

Last edited: Sep 24, 2020
    alpenliebe, farmlily3 and joanc123 like this.
  18. illy1996

CT: I was including the two EP items needed - we need one of each for both CRs so we do need another 10 Star Coins so another 10 Honey Sodas. If that's not right, you will need to explain it to me cos it's still a bit early for me here! :p

I got 55 and 56 drops from my two fields of CF and trees round the outside. My Howie gave me one extra drop! xD

joanc123, Mooboy, AniE and 2 others like this.
  19. ctindaldavies

No, you are right when I read it again. I initially thought you were adding an additional 65 honey soda on top of the 50 when I wrote that. Reading again, I realise that you mean 65 honey sodas in total (only an extra 15), which of course is totally correct. I'm not sure if I was suffering from lack of coffee or food. Thats my excuse and I am sticking to it xD

I have decided to stop moving howies. I did just did another harvest with 3 howies on the green meadow this time. I intentionally did not move them. And I got 1 extra drop on the main farm, without them.

Last edited: Sep 24, 2020
    joanc123, dumbunny and sanddollar15 like this.
  20. dumbunny

dumbunny Forum General

I put raspberries out overnight, with other crop buffs, other crop CR buffs and a refinery buff, too, so got it down to under 12 hours... anyway, really nice drop rate this morning - 100 each field. woot. So now to figure out what to put out tonight as the CR buff runs 36 hours to recharge... phooey.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.