Strategy Thread Septemberfest 2020

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by illy1996, Sep 22, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ctindaldavies

ctindaldavies Forum Baron

My harvest times are not suitable to put out a longer crop last night as I had a couple of +2 harvest bonuses that were running out, so I stayed up to just past midnight to get another honey pitcher harvest in before it ran out. So I only put Aubretia in so I can do that one before going to work. 32 and 33 drops - identical fields except for 3 howies on 1 field. The field without got the 1 more drop. I'll put in longer crops while I am at work.

Last edited: Sep 25, 2020
    Cassie101 and joanc123 like this.
  2. AniE

AniE Board Analyst

There's a baby boom for a few hours on Saturday - can use for drops

3. asta.neiti

asta.neiti Forum Pro

Is baby boom really only four hours tomorrow?? In Saturday evening... its not the best time for baby boom :wuerg::cry:o_O

4. hatzeva

hatzeva Forum Duke

I've had an extremely long and slow start to this event. Thus far I've fed 20 "chicks". How are the rest of you doing?

joanc123 and ctindaldavies like this.
  5. ctindaldavies

I agree. Starts at midnight here, finishes at 4am. I am not even bothering pretending I might look at it. No Boom here or drops from that here.

@hatzevea, 20 isn't bad. I've done 31. I've got all my crops needed for the 65, just planting crops that will get the drops now.

joanc123 and asta.neiti like this.
  6. hatzeva

hatzeva Forum Duke

ct - what!! You have all the crops :D Congrats! I'll be lucky to finish. Best of luck all!

joanc123 likes this.
  7. ctindaldavies

hatzeva - It was just a series of lucky breaks. I got a couple of harvest bonuses from the wheel and then a 200% total harvest bonus, and I have a couple of charges left of 2 Jack-0-gifts which gave another +4. So for a couple of harvests I was getting 14 from a 1x1 plot. I have nearly 12K honey pitchers in the barn and have fed 40 bunnies so far.

Good luck everyone!

Last edited: Sep 26, 2020
  8. AniE

AniE Board Analyst

i got the tool trees and stopped doing the event. I was hoping for surprises from the little creatures.

9. illy1996

illy1996 Living Forum Legend

CT: What are Jack-O-Gifts? I want one or two, maybe three! :p

joanc123, AniE and ctindaldavies like this.
  10. ctindaldavies

illy, they are from the picolo wonder chests (1st time around). They have 20 charges on them but stupidly it took me more than half of that to realise not to harvest them automatically and save it for events only. I only have a couple of charges left on them.
    I would love it if we could buy them.

trishap58, alpenliebe and joanc123 like this.
  11. illy1996

Thanks ... don't buy those sort of things but maybe if there is a next time. :oops:

joanc123 and ctindaldavies like this.
  12. ctindaldavies

Yeh, it would be nice if we could guarantee what we got in them.

1st cloud row is up and running.

13. illy1996

I'm halfway to the first one (25 bunnies fed) - not bad considering I'm on a go-slow with this one. Just playing two harvests of event crops a day and whatever I like overnight. Works for me. Might make one CR might make two or might not make either. so be it! xD

14. imalattanhalka

imalattanhalka Forum Expert

I have fed 41 rabbits. Event crops have been completed. Now is the time for my cured roses. Meanwhile, in the German forum, they talk about being able to watch movies from the cinema. I tried but couldn't watch a movie. Is it related to the country we are in?

ctindaldavies and joanc123 like this.
  15. Banjoman

Banjoman Forum Ambassador

Alas, Our cinema shows movies only occasionally these days and the Mods are aware. It depends on the advertisers.

joanc123 and imalattanhalka like this.
  16. imalattanhalka

imalattanhalka Forum Expert

I was playing this game in 2011,12,13. I took a long break. I have been rebooting for a few months. Cinema was also very active during the years I actively played. I haven't seen it working even 1 time in a few months :)

alpenliebe, joanc123, 12ss12 and 3 others like this.
  17. -Päärynä11

-Päärynä11 Count Count

Event clock shows it will last over 27 hours now. And each breeding takes just one powerfeed!

18. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 Living Forum Legend

Thanks for the great information!;)

alpenliebe and joanc123 like this.
  19. hatzeva

hatzeva Forum Duke

Happy days! Won 100% on the wheel and now have 38 bunnies fed. Why do I feel it's plain boring feeding them bunnies? One star coin and 15 of the others every single time + some extras now and then. In previous events with spawning characters there's always been a random prize för every character fed. I don't know about the rest of you but I always tried to work out which character gave the best prizes and stuck to that one through the event. Miss that.

20. ctindaldavies

The cinema in Australia stopped working in 2012. It solely depends on what advertisers they can get in your country. And I would hazzard a guess that they aren't bothering with trying for advertisers for many countries any more. It stands to reason that since BP is a german company that the cinema would still be running there.

Yay. Thats awesome. I think feeding them is boring also, so I like to refer to it as bunny bowling. Its still boring but I feel a little more entertained thinking I am knocking them over xD

Nice to see baby boom and Mega MP were extended.

alpenliebe, hatzeva and sanddollar15 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.